Reminder

Reminder

Attached: DSCN5074.jpg (970x377, 95K)

I don't get it

don't talk to tripfags

_ ____ __ ____ _____ _____.

It's not a difficult joke to get. Are you just stupid?

cope

>reading fuckley tier comics

?

imagine being at computers

She kinda seems like a bitch though.

She buys a new totl nvidia GPU each week.

nvidia cards didn't came in different colors? or they only bought references models?

You can change your trip, but you'll be forever the same stupid cunt everybody loves to hate. Kill yourself already

I think the punchline of the comic strip is that amd buyers are poor. The fact that the "budget" amd GPUs came in different colors was just the vehicle that led to the punchline. Whether nvidia GPUs came in different colors, or not was not important.
I've only seen a couple strips, but the character is depicted as a complete nvidia fangirl.

Attached: 800.png (625x626, 146K)

AMDrones are poor and get salty when it's pointed out as the reason they choose AMD.

I'm confused. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of this?

Can you elaborate?

>tfw I got a Threadripper 1950X for $550
>tfw I shit all over 9900k corelets

AMD buyers a rich, and have jobs, and their GPUs are also good for non gaming applications. AMD has a monopoly on GPUs, and the bitch in op is just a seething nvidiot whore.

Holy shit, good memories, thanks.

>1950x
That cpu can't play arma for shit though.

NVIDIA FANGIRLS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL.

It's because this:

Attached: 1548610609125.jpg (634x634, 67K)

Nice one. Makes me feel a little bit better for buying a 1050 Ti while I actually have to result to food stamps from time to time.

Attached: 1548510186825.jpg (600x599, 62K)

Some user already posted "cuda" in that thread, and the amdfags got caught lying about how well amd GPUs work with waifu2x. That thread is embarrassing to amd.

>1050 ti
At least you can upscale images better, and faster than a $1000 Vega Fe. Just remember to use cudnn.

I'm too lazy to go thru the threads but what's the problem?
Waifu2xOCL works fine in my 590

Funny thing is I don't even have the option in many productivity apps by default, even though I know I have CUDA, I have to use hacks and mods to enable it. It barely helps though, for some thing the CPU is still faster.

Its just shitposters

You need to download the proper cudnn.

It works as well as an nvidia card that doesn't have the proper cudnn installed, but gets smoked once the cudnn is available to the nvidia card.

hurrr what's a foodstamp this is 2019 and now we have SNAP hurr I'm a millennial

imagine videogames

Retard. cuDNN is used for training, not accelerating already trained models.like waifu2x. In that regard it uses CUDA which is just as fast as the OPC implementation on equivalent AMD and Nvidia cards, maybe even slightly faster on Linux on AMD because better compute ability and drivers.

I haven't tried cudnn but CUDA alone isn't really faster as much as I've seen benchmarks. I don't see spending extra money on it, unless you use CUDA specific applications, you'd use workstation cards anyways.

user is a dildohead

something different than EBT.