BURN IT TO THE GROUND

>Nvidia lowers fourth quarter predictions after poor Turing RTX GPU sales

techradar.com/news/nvidia-lowers-fourth-quarter-predictions-after-poor-turing-rtx-gpu-sales

Attached: 20190128_182749.jpg (1080x1681, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.5018328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. They should die.

Does this mean cheap GPUs, or no?

Until nVidiots are shot, cheap GPUs won't happen.

based chinks

Damn. Nvidia really needs some competition.

No, this gives Nvidia an excuse to raise prices, if anything.

Fucking monopolies.

that's what you get for huawei USA

Don't worry, a bill in currently being rammed through congress making not buy israel to be a high crime.

lmao

Your CPU was actually designed by the joos AMDfag

haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.5018328

Those evil chinese communists, they are ruining muh companies!

cheap GPUs won't happen until ayymd releases something not shit

It's like waiting for the mueller probe to conclude.

>t. Nvidiots
See

>cheap GPUs won't happen until ayymd releases something not shit
AMD could release a GPU 2x faster than a 2080ti for $400 and most Nvidia users would still refuse to buy it.

aaaaany day now, i swear!

Attached: AAG fit.png (587x490, 246K)

>people dont want to buy shitting intel bbras and buy huawei and zet?
CHINA IS SPYING ON US
>people are fed up on buying the same shit every year with nothing innovative on it just because it has the name of apple?
BLAME CHINA
>people dont want to buy overpriced and overclocked to the maximum already plus being defected as fuck gpu's?
BLAME CHINA

youre not wrong

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Really though China should be nuked into oblivion

useful
thanks

yw

Attached: 1548157693453.gif (500x403, 1006K)

what is this

the bugmen repellent. lurk moar, niggerfaggot

They're having a weak year cos bitcoin mining isn't really a thing this year. They took their bitcoin earnings and bet it all on raytracing, but it didn't pay out, however it is the future but it's missing it's killer app.

Your list is lacking Winnie the Pooh

Words banned in China

>back to you containment board Jow Forumshole

Intel Prepares a Mammoth $11 Billion Investment in Israel.

Attached: 7ca.jpg (500x500, 53K)

>nvidia dies and intel takes over
hehe you see goy, no matter what you do you can't win

>AMD could release a GPU 2x faster than a 2080ti for $400 and most Nvidia users would still refuse to buy it.
What a convenient claim to make when you know that's not going to happen.

will they throw CPU's over to the Palestinians? that's a hellish way to die man

Elon, what happened??!!

Lisa Su is the niece of Nvidia's CEO, so why the fuck should she release cheap GPUs? They'll just release Navi at the same price point and nobody will be able to prove collusion, and even if they do it'll only result in a slap on the wrist.

go back to the gulag chang

Why should it have to? it already did
the HD 5870 was way better than the 280/85 at almost half the price and still no one bought it which meant AMD never got rewarded for making a good architecture, which means AMD either has no money to make a good arch or they don't bother because they know it will be a repeat of the HD 5000 series

See cuda benchmarks.

based China, destroyer of evil companies

This. Consumer driven communism is the future.

>no one bought it
Tons of people bought it. Personally I exclusively bought ATi/AMD cards until the 970. AMD just doesn't have the fab capacities to really budge Nvidia's desktop GPU dominance even if they make something great (which they haven't done in a while.) Vega VII is a 1080Ti for the same price, released two years later. That's not exactly "2080Ti for half the price" is it.

I used to only buy ati/amd until the 10 series. Felt like an asshole for limiting myself with the "good guys" all that time after buying a gtx 1060.

I don't think people want to pay more for a newer technology that's barely implemented and seems like a gimmick.

The 1660 will likely sell very well, though.

Nvidia is such a shitty company, literal snake oil salesmen propped up by saudi oil blood money, jacketman is literally going to burn in hell for eternity when he dies.

Attached: 1520699283651.gif (384x288, 1.13M)

>sales of certain high-end GPUs using NVIDIA’s new Turing™ architecture were lower than expected. These products deliver a revolutionary leap in performance and innovation with real-time ray tracing and AI, but some customers may have delayed their purchase while waiting for lower price points and further demonstrations of RTX technology in actual games
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523319161656.gif (480x270, 273K)

>a CPU company with zero GPU experience taking over a GPU industry giant and leader for 2 decades
(lol

Intel is much more likely to succeed with Sunny Cove than whatever Pooduri coughs up in 2020

>AMD just doesn't have the fab capacities to really budge Nvidia's desktop GPU
Another "AMD is at full capacity meme", AMD has the exact same fab capacity as Nvidia because their chips are both made at TSMC, thats a retarded statement. Your reading comprehension is shit no one ever claimed a radeon 7 is x2 2080ti for half the price and even if it was it still wouldnt sell a single card.

>succeed with Sunny Cove
if it isnt at least 30% better ipc than skylake, and 16 cores it will fail and enthusiasts will just buy 3rd gen ryzen

AMD will be shit until they implement drivers with 1:1 performance on Nvidia games.
The moment that happens, and you get a marked push: Amazing things could happen

At the moment a lot Nvidia optimized games is 60hz on their hardware, and then 35-40 on AMD's card with roughly the same specifications.
On top of many weird marked quirks that gives Nvidia a higher marked share.

>drivers meme
Have used AMD cards for over 15 years and never had any major driver issues

Is this a bot reply?
Or is it merely a keyword reply?
wtf

Game makers need to stop being payed by Nvidia to optimize only for them. Dirt 4 is a decent taste of a leveled playing field. Also, no: AMD would need to be much better in every aspect for the market to shift. People are still buying Intel today as an example.

>literal snake oil salesman
Not a fan of the Turing lineup at all, but it's not snake oil if you straight out destroy the competition in terms of performance.
If you're referring to the raytracing, then peddling new features of questionable utility is nothing new and both companies do it (AMD memed async compute for years until even the toughest AMD fanboys got tired of waiting for "the hidden potential" of their GPU to get unlocked.)
Lately being an AMD customer in the market for a high end card means always having the "next gen" dangled in front of you while you're trying to come up with excuses for the current one (j-just undervolt it...)

Attached: 1546615165034.png (400x350, 238K)

Intel is held back by nodes, not by architecture or anything else.

Attached: 1548630564372.jpg (560x423, 33K)

Meltdown doesn't matter.

>Game makers need to stop being payed by Nvidia to optimize only for them.
Which they won't because a lot of stuff can bundled to get the Nvidia marking.
A more horrible non proprietary example is CEMU, which is crippled to 1/3 of real performance due OpenGL deviations. Or 3/4 real performance on Linux, due significantly better drivers.

>AMD would need to be much better in every aspect for the market to shift.
Their current bet is to use the APU to enter the OEM marked, gain markedshare, and thereby gain economically.
Who knows if it will pan out. Last time AMD had good success it lead to Intel undercutting their own prices to try to bankrupt them out of the x86 marked.

everyone blames everything on china lately
also
>make a new gpu even when all games work even on a 1050ti
>add some meme shit that tries to look like raytracing into it
>sell it for a big amount of money
>hurr why is noone buying it durr fuck china

This

Both Apple and Nvidia charge retarded amounts of money while barely improving shit. And then they blame China for their failures.

>And on the gaming front, the company admitted that “certain high-end GPUs” from its new Turing range of graphics cards hadn’t sold as many units as anticipated.
Wasn't part of the plan to sell less for higher margins?

>gulag
>chang

the american education in a nutshell

>all games work even on a 1050ti
Oh god spare me the "30fps at 1080p has to be good enough for everyone" bullshit please.

Can this be linked to the fall of cryptomeme?

just don't play on ultra settings nigger

>Turding is garbage
Who would have thunk.

I also never had a driver issue with amd cards and the only single nvidia one I had was a gts 2.

Look it speaks
It reeks
Of untruth
Merely beholden to its falsehoods and generated driver replies
HAIL IT
HAIL

The actual problem:
>Fewer and fewer games are worth the price of admission, let alone a justification for the pricey high end GPUs
>Premium high-end computing customers [read: supercomputers] are not going to offset the losses of the core market

nVidia has massive financial reserves. They can afford to not give a fuck.

While I respect the wisdom of full-house digits immensely, I simply cannot agree. Squandering market position simply because you have cash reserved is not a proactive business strategy.

earned this (you), user

Attached: CharltonHeston_Keks.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

@69577977
Remember when you say something a lot, people will believe. This is how you can make memes like bad amd drivers.

>full-house digits
I've never seen dubs/trips referred to this way before and I'm copying it from now on.
Also agreed 100% with you.
Also perhaps as a trade you would consider my patented term of "xigger" to refer to tranny faggots

This has happened with the HD 4870x2 and the 7970Ghz

kek
This image is from before jim keller was worming at tesla.

It's not a monopoly, you retard.
Nvidia only has 1 card, the 2080Ti, that AMD doesn't "compete" with. And the 1050Ti if you absolutely needed the fastest card without having a 6 or 8 pin PSU connector.
If you buy any other card, the problem is you.

>gtx 1060
Why buy an inferior product, user? Rx 580 8gb is better in every way

>sunny cove
>shitty cope

Tell that to the Ugyhur.

>even if it was it still wouldnt sell a single card.
It would sell to some amd fanboys thats it

Wow, they actually thought people would buy this shit.

ITT what is having a job like?

Honestly amd drivers are better than nvidia now and I dont just mean on Linux. At least ReLive doesnt make me log in to a nvidia account just to record gameplay

>maybe 25% better
>$500 more
>"straight up destroy"

I have a job and I'm also a jew ans I've only bought midrange cards (more recently amd) because I like getting balue for my money and not spending more than i need too on frivolous bullshit. As linus torvalds said, 4k gaming is dumb. He made a video about it on his tech tips channel

CEMU devs are working on going Vulkan and then openGL performance will be even more irrelevant.

Sure, there was a lot of that. Jensen might even be forced to resign for lying about it.
Holy shit are you me? I have never had driver problems except once 20 years ago with an ATI Rage.

Yes I am you.

Tfw rx570 is $129 now, significantly cheaper than gtx 1050ti and comes with choice 2 of 3 games (RE2, DMC5, Div2), and completely btfo 1050ti and when overclocked can hit almost rx580/gtx1060 levels, and my friends still buy 1050ti

Sorry, wrong thread.
But still relevant, actually.
I find NVidia's new shit way too expensive, even with a comfy job.

Also 4K is dumb until you try it.
Resolution vs/distance doesn't work when you consider how human eyes work.

Attached: 1280px-AcuityHumanEye.svg.png (1280x967, 25K)

>Nvidia

underrated post

The 7970ghz was barely a match for the 680 which released months before

I stopped being friends with people who are still stupid enough to buy a 1050Ti in the past like 5 months or whatever when you had to be a clear brainlet like that to buy them.

That stupidity can rub off on you. You have to be careful.

7970 was 30% faster than the GTX 580, which was Nvidia's best card at the time of its release, for about 30% cheaper.

The 680 was like 5% faster and 5% more efficient.
With driver updates the 7970 tended to match/beat the 780 or 780Ti as you see in the OP. While the 280X cost like $350 and the 780Ti was $700 or some shit.

Yeah, and a year later it cleaned the ground with it.
Nowadays, you don't even see 680 in benchmarks, but 280x is there.

>inb4 amd shill on a 1070 ti and 2600k
The 290 that I was using before is currently miles better than the 780 in any game I can think of. I've also never had driver issues on a functioning amd card before, while I've been getting random crashes and performance dips with nvidia drivers all the time.

>poor Turing RTX GPU sales

Yeah becase why would i ditch my GTX1080 for a RTX 2080TI when its fucking 2.5x the price i paid, the performance gains are not significant enough to justify the price tag.

I'll wait a couple of gens and pick up a 3060 or something that has similar performance.

Chinese secret police just kicked my door in and ate my dog, thanks.