I got mint installed on a flash drive but I cant seem to get passed this

I got mint installed on a flash drive but I cant seem to get passed this.
What do
>inb4 give it back luigi

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

bump

give it back Guido

reboot and try booting into the bios setup/one-time boot selection menu
try mashing f12 the second your pc starts

Exactly what are you trying to do with it? if you want it for yourself just format the thing with a bootable USB.

give it back wakandajin

give it back Higuain

already did
f12
f10
f2
home and end
Im booting it with a flash drive

go into your mommys medicine cabinet open the pill bottles and swallow all of the pills

Attached: 9B7810B1-5659-45BC-AA55-8ABB245B4509.png (500x450, 78K)

try esc and f1 or del

it boots with the usb its just asking for the admin password
for reference everyone telling me to contact the original owners is retarted because when my uncle bought this bar he found the laptop previous owner is nowhere to be found and he abandoned the bar 3 years ago if he wanted it back he wouldve came back its really not a great laptop either but its still worth keeping to use for small tasks.

Hold the function key while doing it.

keeps bringing me to admin page

Attached: 3777FD01-646D-4AE8-8652-9C6C32127BDC.jpg (820x688, 69K)

>your mommys medicine cabinet
I'm not american

^read that

Pretty sure it's F2 or Fn+F2 on Asus Laptops for Setup

If it still doesn't work if you keep turning it on and off once you see the stupid Windows 10 spinning circle, eventually it'll freak out and boot to a Blue Screen with a 'Troubleshoot' option, and Boot to UEFI will be an option within that to get to Setup.

The bios is probably password protected, you could try poping the cmos battery to remove the password, if not you would have to look up a guide to reset a bios password on that particular laptop.

The image in his screenshot isn't a BIOS password screen. It's just the standard Windows 10 screen to start Refreshing/Resetting the Device in case of a bad startup.

OP just really sucks at hitting F2 at Boot.

I tried this but I was not sure what to look for
wym by fn

Attached: DBEE0B1B-8EA5-4B3A-B58F-F129D19B883C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

Spamming f2 brings me to bios screen i could slap that button with the force of a thousand niggers and it still isnt doing shit

I already have it setup for UEFI boot

If there's a Fn key, or Function key on your keyboard (bottom left corner, near alt-ctrl), it might have to be hit along with F2, to get it recognized.

Your settings are either wrong in BIOS, which is why it still boots to Windows (as in your first image).
Or your Flash drive with Mint wasn't created right and it isn't Bootable.

Well I'm all out of ideas, pray to Surgat or whatever, let us know if you find anything interesting inside, I found a lost USB last week and it was chock full of hentai and bad memes, as well as an unreleased spiderman youtube poop, lmao, almost 4 GB all in all.

If the USB drive is the first boot option in BIOS and it still just goes to Windows' blue restore screen, then your flashdrive isn't Bootable and you messed up putting Mint on it.

if you're not smart enough to do it why should we show yo?
ironically, read a book nigga

most likely the issue but i tried like 13 different versions of mint and i deleted them off the usb if they didnt work

in the other thread i mentioned it im bad at tech and figured this would be the best place to go i know this isnt a tech support board but request is filled with fucking xray threads so that shits a lost cause

Then use something easy like Rufus, to put whatever distro you want on a USB.

you should post the ytp somewhere I miss those