A significant bug has been discovered in FaceTime and is currently spreading virally over social media...

A significant bug has been discovered in FaceTime and is currently spreading virally over social media. The bug lets you call anyone with FaceTime, and immediately hear the audio coming from their phone — before the person on the other end has accepted or rejected the incoming call.

What we have also found is that if the person presses the Power button from the lock screen, their video is also sent to the caller — unbeknownst to them. In this situation, the receiver can now hear your own audio, but they do not know they are transmitting their audio and video back to you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ne3rR
underhanded-c.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based and Facedpilled
iToddelrs audibly BTFO'd

Attached: DxMfTfaVsAAe_DX.png (548x553, 462K)

Who the fuck programs this shit?

Teach me how

Attached: a441150739ed2a857e84b76017ab2276e8a91459f65006fdec6520ce49148ed0.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Attached: 6qMm0gY[1].jpg (700x1040, 83K)

Pajeets.

Share the source too OP archive.is/ne3rR

niggers

Apple fanbois trying to rationalize this will be an even better show than the bug itself.

This shouldn't even be possible.

>be sex
>iphone ring rings
>see facetime
>ugh my stupid husband
>uuh-uuh harder!
>answers
>yeah baby? what's up?

BUT APPLE HAS HIGHER QUALITY APPS THAN ANDROID
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

But i thought Apple was secure..?

Attached: CIA_nigger.jpg (258x258, 20K)

it’s a feature
Stay mad poorfags

Its a pretty common undehanded tactic to spy on people, apple does this every fucking year, of course when found its just a "bug".
The "bug" that exposed plaintext user password
The "bug" that bypassed certificates (double goto)
The "bug" that exposed encrypted drive password
Those over the top of my head, read underhanded-c.org/ to get some idea if how Apple fuck over their users

>be sex
>iphone ring rings
>see facetime
>ugh my stupid husband
>uuh-uuh harder!
>answers
>yeah baby? what's up?

#netorare #cuckold #cheating

Attached: netorare phone.png (931x932, 1007K)

>69575104
>mom i posted it again!!
yeah we get it, you wrote ebig meme arrows
still not giving you a (You)

When I was 19 I got involved with an older married woman. Except I was madly in love with her.
Something similar to your meme happened, except hearing her call her husband "my love" got me totally limp.

The indictments against Huawei released to the public yesterday and this "bug" should have really triggered your autism meter. That ain't no coincidence that it just happened to be discovered now. One doesn't prize this bug to listen in on your cousin while in the middle of a morning brap, but would have been tooled to monitor engineering & corporate structures of at any level. This also includes government officials along with the private sector. You'll likely hear of the discovery of more "bugs" in the coming days while the telecoms frantically move to lock their garbage down.

Also, ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1519198958451.png (551x713, 515K)

Mutt Americans. Maybe there were OK before but now they are shit on average.

>Block developers from using almost all APIs that would make their devices useful (especially backgrounding related stuff)
>Use them in your own software so Software in your own App Store can't compete
>Completely fuck up

With great power comes great responsibility, Apple. Holy shit. You suck.

Don't forget about the biggest "bug" of all, the Fappening!

Remember when Apple literally had SSL that didn't actually encrypt anything because their coding style says that single lines without braces are okay?

if ((err = SSLHashSHA1.update(&hashCtx, &signedParams)) != 0)
goto fail;
goto fail;

Based

women

NSA

Attached: boner_uncontrolled.png (720x480, 435K)

bingo! you've won a weeks free waterboarding session. Bad Huawei

Diversity.

>Who the fuck programs this shit?

Attached: 1531102341124.png (773x819, 76K)

>Asian (no separate category for Indian)
>White (no separate category for (((Jewish))))
>using Latinx unironically

Attached: trash.png (1200x675, 836K)

If you're literally going to copy and paste text from a LifeHacker article rather than doing your own summary, you should credit them. I'm all for BTFOing iDiots but c'mon, at least write your own summary.
Unless this is a bot, in which case I'm both impressed and aroused.