Man is trying to hack me

A guy on Instagram is claiming to put 2 bots to watch me and is saying if I say anything harassing he will make things horrible for me. I was rude and things did come off horrible but I did try to apologize yet he won’t accept... all on Instagram, should I create a new account or???

Attached: C38AFBCA-A321-4BF5-8D73-9F2FACA6FFBB.jpg (844x384, 97K)

Get a brain holy fuck

Call him a faggot. He can't do shit to you.

Delete your Instagram and make a new one.

>being afraid of an underage faggot that's pissed because you commented on some pictures of an e-whore
Neck yourself already

Delete windows
Scrub hard drive
do not mess with hackers
he has probably backtracked you already and is playing with you
You need to secure your computer with linux, im serious.

Has user been a bad boy on the internet, saying naught things to people?

Message him the navy seal copypasta lmao

>2 bots spectating
Sounds like the dude wants to make fun of OPs kill/death ratio.

Give him the ol Gorilla Warfare: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Thank you all! I think I will stick with the new Instagram, I’ll be sure to update on any more developments and concerns!

Attached: 29ECF7F1-67D0-483C-9CD4-03D54BE86EA5.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

This, do it and post results.

After thinking it through, I’m staying on my current account. I decided this after I thought of it not being a serious enough threat. If anything does happen all of you will be first to know

Attached: 5B002B9F-AA17-4022-8DD9-16E7DA64F089.jpg (512x512, 34K)

This is hackerman, u r kill

I warned you what would happen, now u must pay price.

Emailing ur CP to ur mom

Stop using Instagram. That is degenerate normie shit.

Ur faggot.

Thank you all! Just blocked him, realized also after more rational thought he probably isn’t doing anything to me. Claims to have bots watching yet there was no possible way for him to without getting into my account which he didn’t do. If anything more happens I’ll update but I do appreciate all the comments

Attached: 9E5668C0-B065-4822-B5EE-9F156BEB1484.jpg (500x486, 50K)

I know you're here.
Our friends will know.

>block him
>make your instagram private
>change your passwords to a long, random string
>change your instagram username
wow..

Tell him you are one of the niggers his mother fucks on the weekends

>Thank you all! Just blocked him
You fucking nigger-sissy basedcuck.
You're acting like a dog with its tail between his legs after being a bad boy. You're cowering after you've made one small moral error. I hope some narcicist takes full advantage over your pathetic life.

just give him a succ jesus christ
after that you will own him forever, hell you can make him kill himself if you want

All you have to do is kill yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

1. Install gentoo
2. Go back
3. Never come back here you stupid fucking brainlet instashit using scum

Attached: 1539278923786.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

set your password to djsLqpqHsbkjdjj-9366-

lel

>using instashit and other social media

u get what u deserve OP

Snoop out his usernames and find his real name from it, then background check him and dox him for maximum keks.

>I'll have 2 bots spectating you for 3 months
sounds like a le hacker man LARP. The only way this would be possible was if he had a rootkit on your phone (if you have an iPhone, then there is almost no way your phone is compromised) or he had enough computational power to scrape out your username through all of the millions of posts on instagram everyday. Change your insta password and don't worry about it. And if you browse instagram on PC then nuke your PC too if you think it could be compromised

Talk shit, get hit.

You should have let him trim your armor bro

> imagine being so cucked like op
> not monitoring connection and running processes
> not finding his proxy server I and flooding it if you are compromised
> not reverse engineering his bot to send gigabytes of random data back
Lmao

Take down all your social media. For this, and just because it'll fucking improve your life. Waste time doing something actually fun, like reading, movies, hobbies or gaymes

Attached: Mx3y.gif (500x655, 1012K)

post his name dude. I want to troll a bit.

Post his username + real name here OP.

Good job user, you just leaked his password

Call him out on his bullshit.
pic related

Attached: shiggy.jpg (620x350, 25K)

I play better when I'm being spectated.
Audiences are fun. Especially when it's her husband.

Imagine being this much of a scared little bitch

unironically this.
we will help you after this

Attached: 5136382.png (500x488, 16K)

Let me help you young man. This guy is bluffing thinking you are a scared bitch that believes some uber hacker is going to fuck your shit up. He can't. He is just a braggart.

But if you are still scared do this.
1) Change your IP address. (if you don't know how to do that DuckDuckGo that shit)

2) Run malwarebytes

GO back to being your happy trolling self because that nigger can't do jack shit!

Attached: let them learn code.jpg (848x993, 239K)

He's going to like your posts and save your photos.

Better get away from that shit before you end up dead