Hey user, why don't you use chrome? you don't need to worry about privacy if you have nothing to hide

>hey user, why don't you use chrome? you don't need to worry about privacy if you have nothing to hide

Attached: gnpc.jpg (636x773, 90K)

I use Chrome AND name the (((names))), you epic coward

forgot my trip

IF IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG THEN WHY ARE YOU SPYING ON ME YOU DEPRAVED TOTALITARIAN FAGGOT

just to make sure. big brother is always watching, you'll get used to him.

Guilty until proven innocent. And innocence can be revoked at any time. Don't you dare start to say the wrong kind of things or have the wrong kind of thoughts. We'll watch just incase.

You're just mad that the based tripfag ran your shit thread to the ground, aren't you

I don't mind an assblasted pozzilla tranny bleeding all over the place.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and transitioning just makes it worse by indulging it. There are measurable IQ differences between races. Affirmative action is racist and sexist discrimination. Post modernists belong in a mental institution. Blacks in America have a massive anti-family, anti-intellectual, pro-violence culture problem that they've brought entirely on themselves. The EU should go back to just being a trade union. The Dalai Lama was right. Rape culture doesn't exist in the west. Patriarchy hasn't existed for decades. Javascript in browsers is cancer.

>Google

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

based and redpilled

seething

You'll never be a real woman.

There are only two genders. It is okay to be a nationalist. Open borders between incompatible cultures will lead to ruin. Universities should not be safe spaces. Communism has killed more people than any other ideology in history. Anything written by Poettering is backdoored garbage.

>mfw someone who uses Windows starts talking about privacy

Attached: 1536149426178.jpg (698x658, 137K)

WINFAGS BTFO

Attached: BTFO.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

based

Because profits my friend. Everything is justifiable as long as you can make enough money doing it in the U$ of A.

Thank fucking god for the EU pushing back against american botnets. I fully expect them to make Google go through the same hell they put MS through for the Internet Explorer shenanigans back in the day. I just hope that Mozilla manage to hold out until then.

Chrome using their influence, popular apps and warchest to shove Chrome in everyones faces is somehow applauded by you google apologists.

>Everything is justifiable as long as you can make enough money doing it in the U$ of A.
I really have to place a lot of the blame for this on the American consumer though. Basically whatever you do to them, they bend over and take it. There's this attitude that doing anything at all - shopping for a better deal, refraining from using some product or service, switching to an alternative - is too much work and probably pointless. Probably phone service is one of the best examples - if a Yuro provider tried to sell what Burgers put up with, they'd quickly find themselves without customers. Burgers just shrug and say "Well, I gotta have my phone, and it costs what it costs, whaddaya gonna do?"

Same with botnets and shit. It's like pulling teeth to get people to change their habits at all in America. Forget getting them to switch away from GMail, even getting them to use a non-Chrome browser or install an ad blocker is like pulling teeth. Using a password manager is too much trouble and so is typing a password, so they're always logged into every site they use all the time. If you tell them that that enables the spying that they profess to not like, they'll just say "oh, well I guess it's not THAT bad then...", or say "well can't you nerds just nerd harder and figure out a way to fix that without me having to do anything?"

This more than anything is why I'm pessimistic about the future of the internet. American consumers can be bought off with the most minor of conveniences, and once they have them they find giving them up completely unconscionable. They'll put up with literally anything if putting a stop to it would be the slightest bit inconvenient.

I do, it's just called Ungoogled Chromium.

Attached: 1548706756437.jpg (249x248, 11K)

>I really have to place a lot of the blame for this on the American consumer though
I've done zero research, but my gut feeling is that this isn't true. I'm from Europe and spend some time in the US every now and then and I think that the difference in how discerning a customer in US vs EU is isn't that big. In the EU and many countries inside it though there is more of a willingness in letting the state push back against the companies. I think that this has happened historically in the US too, but right now the US seems to be in a phase of strong lobbying by several corporate interests against any kind of regulation.

I always thought that I was pro free markets, and still mostly am, but I have no problem with the state stepping in and protecting the consumers when the free market is completely unable to do it themselves.

I don't think that "Totalitarian" means what you think it means, you small minded lemming retard.

Attached: 1543093525675.jpg (384x512, 40K)

Go back to mentally ill faggot

Trust me normies are way too oblivious to the privacy concerns they are facing on a daily base to even question the usage of Chrome

Mfw my autistic sperg buddy rips on me for buying a pixel 3 cos MUH privacy meanwhile he's using Windows and Discord and all the shit

You've spouted buzzwords and nonsense meme-speak. That's why .