Learns to code

>learns to code
>takes your job
>receives 4k every month from patreon betas
>can setle for lower wage because of her additional income
>decreases vages in tech by 10%

WWYD?

Attached: 1548759289205.jpg (768x960, 101K)

tattoos are gross

Yes.

Nothing because anything I do or say would be considered misogynistic

>>takes your job
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1548278360048.jpg (1058x1462, 110K)

>WWYD?

Not make a thread on Jow Forums about losing your job because you weren't competent enough.

>takes your virginity

heh, nothin' personnel, user

Promote conservatism, nationalism, and traditional family values.

Attached: EBBB554A0C424B90A06347A16FF56FEB.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I work in a field where "learning to code" isn't sufficient, you need domain knowledge. Also, I work in a field that hipster millennials with tattoos find extremely boring and old fashioned (embedded and systems), so I'm pretty sure I'm safe.

this

>>takes your job
Not likely in Japan.

>learns to code
Trust me, she can't have my job. People who use the word "code" as a verb usually end up stringing some JS libraries to make up cute buttons on an interface.

I use code as a verb because "hacking" fell out of fashion in the late 90s

t. boomer C embedded coder

>I am le coder xD
This sounds so cringy, like you just came out of some programming bootcamp. Do you feel respect for yourself when you call yourself a coder? When you look in the mirror, does a happy face look back?

>This sounds so cringy, like you just came out of some programming bootcamp
Only people who believe they have something to prove gets hung up on this.

>Do you feel respect for yourself when you call yourself a coder?
>When you look in the mirror, does a happy face look back?
Yes. I don't take myself so seriously, and I'm pretty confident in what I do at work regardless of what my job title is or what other people call me. I also frequently refer to myself as a code monkey, and I call the hardware guys solder monkeys and they think it's pretty funny.

Relax and don't take yourself so seriously man, you only need to prove yourself to yourself and your boss.

Attached: 1512907419970.jpg (642x880, 135K)

Imagine being this insecure. I feel sorry for you, user.

of course you have time to cringe over trivial stupid stuff because you can't "code" for shit
t.coder

>feeling the need to assert yourself among strangers on an anonymous Taiwanese tapestry forum

Attached: cofee-sip.gif (167x250, 490K)

>hardware guys solder monkeys
It's called a mousemonkey. You are saying it wrong. WRONG. DELET

I would submit to her and be her slave until the last of my days. I would belong to her in both body and soul. I would always be there to clean her ass up with my tongue after Chad comes inside it. Just being able to touch one of her fingers would be one of the best days in my life.
The world was made for her after all. The tech industry needs her, and so do I.

Based and redpilled. Tattoos are nigger tier.

Hm yes. Did you think people wanted to marry her? I specifically like tattooed girls because they have low self-respect.

>I would submit to her and be her slave until the last of my days. I would belong to her in both body and soul. I would always be there to clean her ass up with my tongue after Chad comes inside it. Just being able to touch one of her fingers would be one of the best days in my life.
>The world was made for her after all. The tech industry needs her, and so do I.
this except unironically

>nut and go
i wounder if they realize that they won't be good looking forever

ahhh, the "they took our jebs" boogieman.

Why do rich internet kids look like they live in halfway houses?
Money can't account for taste, I guess.

>pepe and pokemon

At least you don't have to worry about her being smart enough to have a lasting affect on the world.

Code for minimum wage. Fuck all you guys, I'm tired of manual labor.

It was never ironical in the first place

>elbow pepe

Attached: 1481746843394.png (400x389, 48K)

Garish tattoos like that, yes.
A small one (1) is fine.
Also,
>white women

Attached: 1546540993001.jpg (960x1280, 200K)

>chink obsessed

no

more like obese

Suck my balls, Asian women are and always will be superior to white women.

Attached: Dx4YjU5U8AEGKuO.jpg (1113x1200, 142K)

t. cuck

Rejoice, tech wages are fucking ridiculous. Programmers are retards and expect to be paid just for not being totally incompetent.
Meanwhile, if you actually know what you're doing, nobody can afford to pay you.

big yike

>ahhh, the "they took our jebs" boogieman.
Its true though

Attached: 1534355386471.png (578x992, 519K)

Ask for a photo of her penis.

Holy fuck this looks like my cousin

polite
social skills
personal hygiene
no depression
can talk in public
no drugs

kys poor genes, tendies, neckbeard.

Jokes on you, I work as a janitor.

Post pics of said cousin

Laugh and comment on her weird looking kitchen setup

| Cope |

asian qts are great
but even small tattoo is unacceptable
you are yakuza
you cannot go to co-ed onsen
tattoos are for the mentally retarded

I agree, and statistically, so do most people

You can't take the job of a self employed person.

Also i'm pretty in doubt she can do MY job (killing son goku) with this puny power level.

Attached: thinking man.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

yes, YOU TOO can pick n pack strawberries in some God forsaken field in Norfolk for £3.65 p/h, now them damn Eastern Europeans have cleared orf.. or, you can never afford strawberries again, take your pic

You shouldn't have even small tattoos you degenerate

sounds like you have a problem with capitalism

This dumb whore wouldn't be able to learn what PEMDAS even if her life depended on it.

Yeah she makes 4k a month for sure from beta virgins . Yeah she has several STDs. Yeah she has a nice body but fugly tattoos, that is, if you like non-existance tits and only ass.

But boy this thot wouldn't even pass outside any serious AVERAGE IQ tech companies. Im good with my tech job, it's whore-proof, anything that needs higher level of thinking and IQ will always be whore-proof. You can just tell you will lose a few chromosomes having a serious discussion with this thot, but its alright, her place is showing her tits and serve dicks on her knees, what you fucking expect?

Attached: images.jpg (267x189, 5K)

>learns to code
thots are too stupid, so i have nothing to worry about.

>takes your job
doubt it. the only way I can lose my job at this point is if my company were to go bankrupt.

Attached: gltdab.jpg (1764x1000, 130K)

Attached: dating-trends.jpg (755x1000, 479K)

Jobs like that will be made obsolete, so the image of a programmer becomes some tattooed tranny Communist selecting options from menus, and dragging and dropping apps. Not even a real programmer.

>Jobs like that will be made obsolete,
Literally how? The trend is actually the opposite, with more and more jobs requiring domain knowledge while generic jobs are phased out through automation, offshoring or outsourcing.

You're just spreading FUD.

this plus everybody still having a boner for IOT.

Cringed and poopoo pilled

Millennial with tattoos here. I work as a sys admin.

I'd awkwardly hit on her. What are they going to do, fire me? She just took my job.

That pepe tattoo is shooped on right?

Tattoos on the hands and neck, I don't think there's any with tattoos or any other weird crap and they don't hire without degrees or a wavier you have to apply for if you're still in college.

AND WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT EAR?

Not according to Jow Forums, but they're not exactly trustworthy.

>some tattooed tranny Communist selecting options from menus

thats a programmer for you?
a tattooed tranny Communist will be too busy being a tattooed tranny Communist to learn to code anything useful ever or be a problem solver.

First of all if you had the fundamental skill of a programmer which is obviously skill solving, you wouldn't be a tranny or say "i identify as",and "muh tattoos".It's just plain simple, if you are someone like that, you were BORN STUPID.

?

That's what Google calls the job they do isn't it.

>THIS DUMB THOT TAKING ANYTHING OTHER THAN STD INFECTED NIGGER DICK UP THE PUSSY

good one buddy

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 10K)

are you trying to be dumb or are you a "tattooed tranny Communist" that > "i identify as"

I wouldn't trust Jow Forums to tell me 2+2=4

>I went to high school
>I'm very smart

If she can take your job you are a fucking brainlet and deserve it

>yes, YOU TOO can pick n pack strawberries in some God forsaken field in Norfolk for £3.65 p/h
>half minimum wage
This wouldn't even be documented, these people wouldn't even be part of the statistic

> i know what everyone been doing in their lives on Jow Forums

oh wait, you probably didn't get the point of saying she doesnt know pemdas cuz you thought i need to be on hs to say that, if i talked about functions and statements you wouldn't get the point you see.

go pay some dumb hooker to suck your tranny dick and teach you programming stupid fuck

I'm sorry you're proud of knowing basic middle school math and that it took you a long time to grasp yourself and made you assume it would take long for anything else, so now you feel very smug about this fact

it probably makes your shitty jobless virgin life feel better talking on an user image board about what someone knows and what doesnt or if their lives are as worthless as yours. >now you feel very smug about this fact

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u1.png (413x549, 82K)

I have nothing to feel superior about, I just think it's funny observing others act this way towards other people, look, there's no shame in a basic code monkey job, if you only know basic high school math it's fine, it's what I aim for, it's a comfortable lazy life while I work on whatever else I feel like, like art projects and shit

Umm, somebody didnt read user's second line.

> yellow women
I'd rather stick my dong in a blender

how do these roasties manage to be so insanely cancerous

None are acceptable. Having any shows a lack of foresight.

They'd be busy doing other things if they weren't insufferable, but as a result of this they spend their time posting here.

She better be fucking good to take my job

Based and redpilled

>need additional income to compensate lower wages
>decide to also capitalize on Patreon beta
>find a camhoe and "pimp" her out, take most of the profits
>??????
>profit

You spend too much time on here. Why are you trying so hard, this clearly means so much more to you than it would to any reasonable person

This, but unironicly.

Well, you all look the same...

Tranner here, I code and sysad
I code in python
Pytuon
Python
Python
Python

Attached: tattoos.jpg (638x434, 52K)

>ahhh, the "they took our jebs" boogieman.
This. We need to give them everything we have. But that will happen anyway as we become homeless and the get our apartments for their 10th children to live all by himself. Such is life.

You sound like an annoying douchebag

>Only people who believe they have something >to prove gets hung up on this.
The day you stop proving yourself is the day you start dying bitch

yeehaw fuck you

get back in your hole fucking KEK faggot that gets off thinking of being a miserable fuck like you are.

I don't think irl frogposters are interested in jobs, user.

Attached: leaf.jpg (517x650, 67K)

You suck Cell, you got beat by a child.