So, user... Have you bought a domain yet ?

So, user... Have you bought a domain yet ?

Attached: KY1esxIjAueIDkehN81HwlSV_large.jpg (570x556, 21K)

yes.

Even three of them for all my Virtual/Dedicated servers. And u?

Attached: [Tsundere] Sabagebu! - SP2 [BDRip h264 1280x720 10bit FLAC][098F25EA].mkv-00:07:14.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

yeah

>buying domain
>not having dynamic ip address and having your home server send you its ip adress every time it changes

I've had a domain (GNU.moe) for years.

I want one but they cost money and I'd never be able to decide what to get, so I just make do with one of those cheesy subdomains that afraid.org gives you for the asking

Yep

Yes.

Yeah, I have a lastname.xyz, I don't really use it for anything though

Luke Smith a popular neonazi skinhead causes domain squatting to increase by 148.8%

>I want one but they cost money
How about getting a job?

Attached: agent_jcdenton.png (432x454, 268K)

I have money. But spending it is a pain and just because I have it doesn't mean I want to just piss it away.

it makes it easier to connecto to your home network from outside of it. that being said, non-meme routers provide you with a domain name so you can do it for free.

Is arabmutt.xyz available?

/thread

>yes *sips*

Attached: archboomer.png (621x577, 94K)

have lastname.net
use it for email and hosting my cv

I bought one in 2006 and let it expire, because it turns out I don't need a website, as I have nothing to publish or share.

>I just make do with one of those cheesy subdomains that afraid.org gives you
Basically this, I don't really need more than that just for my shitty home services. I'd only consider getting something of my own if I wanted to set up a public website.
Eh it takes like 5 minutes to set up dynamic DNS. And depending on your update frequency you get maybe 1-2 minutes of outage whenever your IP changes, which for me is only once every couple of weeks at most if even that.

gboards.ca what up

Get the fucking trackball V2 and bluetooth modules ready already you double nigger

no. fuck domain registries.

I have foxo.me

So this is what they call an "amerimutt".

Luke Smith is just Marie Kondo for reactionary nerds

Prove me wrong

Literally who

>not having static ip

it's painful to watch him use these shitty ass ranger* clones when he could be using dired

of course, faggot. but this is just a bait thread to see how many idiots reveal them to you.
>>not having dynamic ip address and having your home server send you its ip adress every time it changes
> dynamic ip
top kek.

Based
Based
Based
Underrated
Kek
Nice

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

i bought one for 2 bucks
then they jewed me into renewing it for 15 bucks or something. i didn't renew it.

I have lastname.countrytld and a couple of meme domains, mostly .moe ones. Only use two of them for emails as of yet.

I own firstnamelastname.com