New Sony Xperia XZ4 following the footsteps of iphone 5s meme

This thing straight up looks like a troll render with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Are people even going to buy this. It supposedly has snapdragon 855 with 5g support

Attached: 68327346ly1fzc7k9vq7sj21hc0u07m6.jpg (800x450, 26K)

I was going to say I'd give it a chance but then I remembered they ditched the 3.5mm jack so fuck them

>phone is now longer and longer
The joke is real.

Attached: f36.jpg (647x455, 109K)

What about the compact version? is there a compact version?

Sony can't make phones for shit.
I'd love to buy one because the dedicated shutter button seems neat, but they're just not competing at all.

looks like my dick
pretty good

>looks like my dick

You should see a doctor

Isn't 21:9 just 7:3

K but where's the compact.

yes

Attached: Sony-Xperia-XZ4-Compact-4-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 22K)

>caring about aspect ratios on phones
Why?

Based, Sony never learned how to simplify their fractions

>Fingerprint scanner back on the powerbutton
Fucking good shit

>3.5mm
>fp on power
>small
are bezels the only problem here

Bezeless meme should fucking die.

fucking kys

But will it have a cute green color?

This. Ditching the jack is the shittiest phone trend ever. It literally doesn't improve the product in any way and just makes it worse.

>fingerprint scanner
>good
Damn in a few years anons will be saying that notches, non removable batteries, lack of storage expansion, no a/v out, no headphone jacks, and tracking was good.

fuck off boomer

Fuck off

small if true

There are mentions that it Does have a 3.5mm

Is that 3.5 mm jack?
Nice

Is this legit? Could deal without the rounded edges but it's a massive improvement over the XZ2 and XZ3 compact if they are bringing back the headphone jack

Still no strong desire to dump my XZ1 compact through.

Attached: 1543381286418.jpg (957x1200, 111K)

boomers out, go back to your 3310s

Attached: file.png (1500x1000, 1.03M)

Lol I bet all those notification icons are burned into the top of the display

It's a fucking pajeet render.

I think it looks good it's apparently just as tall as the Note 9. My only gripes would be whether or not it has a headphone jack. I'm between the XZ4 and an S10+ as I'm looking to upgrade soon so if the XZ4 ends up without one as leaks suggest than I'm going to have to pass.

I want to believe that I'll have a new home when my xz1 compact dies let me dream

Attached: 36734420_1336059089861066_7962376356078026752_n.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Fuck your meme aspect ratio shill

No.

i don't know it looks good to me...please don't hate me!

This isn't the true design of the xperia phone it's not even confirmed by sony offically yet! Don't be a fag like that! So stop bitchin about the design cause it's not this the real concept!

Unrelated but do people use the new android 9 home button? I tried it when it first released and immediately switched back

It got cancelled, slowpoke.
Not even going to give you the source on that because you're so slow.

this isn't the real concept! it's fake!!

that was literally clickbaited to death from quote that people misunderstood, retard.
>“We stuck with Compact for a very long time, because of the ease of use,” Mesa explained. “There’s always room for different sizes, but people want a lot more surface area for their content now.” -sony at CES2019
it neither confirms or denies it. We'll just have to wait until MWC for real news

NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE
XZ4C IS COMING
It's real, you stupid sack of crap.

Looks like it's too big to fit in my pocket.

Stop making phones bigger than my dick

>not foldable

my benis is 7 inchies long
this phone doesn't dwarf it.

How many inchies is 13 centimeters

Bigger than my phone

Attached: 7D928EEB-1974-42F3-8FD6-F56597B30B3D.png (640x1136, 337K)

What are my options when the things I care about are an SD-slot, headphone jack, active dual sim and a removable battery? A Sony phones any good? Currently using a Moto G4.

I came here to make this joke.

if this is real I'm buying this shit

impressed