Can’t believe this guy is a 30 year old boomer

Can’t believe this guy is a 30 year old boomer

Attached: 9A0FBADF-2C5F-466A-B657-9AF469EE6488.jpg (500x365, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOuMJPU-LEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude he made a website with nothing but his mom's credit card and now has a cushy job as a project manager (baby sitter) at Google. Don't be a hater.

Who?

Who is that?

Who is he? Do you expect us to have prior knowledge about every person in the world?

Stop posting random images of people and not telling us who they are. Nobody knows who this is.

Who is this?

my bf

faggot

30 year old googler

Now Jow Forums *sip* that was a website.

And Snacks is DJ'ing

Boomers were born at the end of ww2, so they were in their thirties back in the 1970s. There are no thirty year old boomers today.

lurk moar

hownew.ru

Pathetically effortless baits

I put a lot of effort in when I masturbate, you fucking nigger

Jow Forums? Is that like a knockoff of 4channel?

I suppose it is hard trying to find a dick that small

Rude

Attached: 1533149337253.jpg (750x750, 360K)

who is this guy

I wish I had a Death Note that worked with Jow Forums* post IDs, would write down everyone who replies with who to moot pics. This is worse than reddit.

>moot
Literally who?

>Jow Forums
Where? Is it a commercial website?

What's a moot

Do you think he still hates (or at peast cares about) us?

There's no doubt he still browses. He probably regrets selling the site.

Ironic newfaggotry is much worse than newfaggotry

He can buy it back with all that Google money he's getting. Eventually.

Are you referring to yourself

shut up

Attached: Ayu_Rozen_Maiden_Traumend_05_37133455.avi_snapshot_15.47_2018.09.14_20.23.30.png (768x432, 465K)

snacks did the impossible and went straight from originalfag to normalfag over a decade ago

Attached: snacks.png (299x448, 62K)

inception level of newfaggotry

>newfaggotry within newfaggotry
Wouldn't that zero sum, creating, stay with me... oldfaggotry?

as shown with exhibit A ()
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOuMJPU-LEE

he just said it was worse, not that it wouldn't work

that alone implies he wouldn't know how shit works, confirming it was unironically.
No one would write that shit ironically even, given that it makes you look so much worse.

>makes you look anonymously bad
oh no

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ

Attached: whydoesyourwebsitesuck.png (503x540, 207K)

What boards do you think he browses? A lot of boards changed when he left.

you just lost an internet point

/a/

Boards that have an awareness about their lost roots but that aren't so far gone as-to resemble Jow Forums or /b/ or /v/ etc

2ch *sip* ウェブサイトだった

Honestly he got extremely lucky. He managed to exit, save his reputation somewhat and land a good job.
In reality he should probably be in jail.

Now this site is a pure shithole for middle-school children. I think not even the pedophiles come here anymore, just the children and the homosexuals.

Jow Forums is like those scammy ads at the back of the newspaper or public bathroom scribbles, but updated in real time. Not even worth it's own bandwidth.

Why would he browse Jow Forums?
Even a gay mentally ill manchild would move on with his life after getting a job with fucking Google.

Why do you browse Jow Forums?

Not even doublecuckchan tolerates pedofiles, and /b/ is king of virtue signaling. They mass report dog shovel etc.
We're truly in the center, to end, times.

I have serious psychological problems. I'm not even joking. I have been browsing for a long time and the only people I've come across in my age range (20-30) are seriously fucked up and use this site for escapism.

Also I'm pretty sure there are quite a high concentration of sexual abuse victims here. They are the ones that spam the gay shit and the trannies. Faggots tend to keep it to lgbt but those guys are not OK in their heads.
And I bet quite a few of them are underage too.

I almost saw him at the last convention I was at, but the people I was rooming with didn't want to put up with my bullshit so I didn't go to his show

lol. Not saying you're wrong, but I think there are plenty of normal-ish people that found Jow Forums when they were teens and then just stuck around, checking in every now and then since it's one of the few places where you can escape all the real name social media shit. I'll probably still occasionally pop in in the future if/when I have kids and a "successful career" (maybe for the nostalgia).

YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Attached: hat6tmp76bw11.jpg (750x706, 73K)

Jokes on you I only masturbate with prostate massages like a proper coder

Attached: 1534657438125.jpg (708x708, 80K)

I remember hanging out with some guys a met at a bar who seemed like just regular normalfags but then they start making Jow Forums references and tell me they browse Jow Forums.. I feel like its a lot more popular than people think even if it is cancer

Attached: 1533683807414.jpg (895x1006, 355K)

If he is 30 years old how can he be a boomer? 30 yr olds are millenials.

Attached: thonk.jpg (250x250, 5K)

hownew.ru

Underrated

I want to fuck clownpiece

u jelly

that's not even remotely how death note works, lol anime pleb

>your knowledge of anime lore and details is not as deep as mine

You would write down Anonymous? Lmao, what a clueless faggot.

>deep
>not knowing the most basic plot points
Legitimate zoomer brainlet

OP please stop self-promoting yourself here. We don't know who you are and we don't care what you're shilling.

>watching anime for at least the minimum amount of plot
>not watching anime for fan service and cute imoutos hungry for their dumb, dense big brother's semen
lmaoing at ur life

Who even is that?

are you me

That probably depends. I started coming here when I was around 12 which isn't that super long ago compared to some other people here but it's still over a decade ago.
Mostly life has gotten shittier since but I do wonder how many people are here who were in their early 20s a decade ago and have now become normalfags.

Probably depends on the board as well, the more popular ones have a decent amount of normalfags on them, hell /b/ and Jow Forums might be majority normalfag boards at this point but I visit neither so hoinestly I've got no idea.

Fuck off newfag

copeout

>As of January 2018, Chris is based in Tokyo, and works on Google Maps
What could he possibly contribute to google maps?

Taking pictures of weeb shit.

Like this:

>be useless trophy employee
>be obsessed with Japan
>nobody wants you around
>be gay down to the core

>"c-can I g-go to tokyo senpai?"
>"Yes, get the fuck out faggot"
>*send to Tokyo*

This is what jealousy looks like.

well, did he really deserve it?
Isn't this exactly what happened?

>well, did he really deserve it?
Did he not?
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

he probably has a managerial role there. As for the deserving part, he did manage Jow Forums for so many years.

I'm pretty much a normalfag. I think I saw Jow Forums the first time when I was 12. Probably became a regular within a year. I'm 27 now and doing my compsci masters.

Desert is a spook. moot had fun, and he enabled us to have fun. Then he grew up and got a cushy job where he gets paid to do nothing. If that makes you feel bad, it's because you wish you could be in his shoes.

>boomer
>30 year old
I can't believe millennials are so dumb they don't know what boomer means.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.gif.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>31 years old
>I was called a millennial in college
>called a boomer now
Are we all getting younger or older? I can't tell.

howfuckingnew.ru

Lurk first if you are new to this website.

I was 34 last year. I'm turning 27 this year. Get on my level.

I'm at the successful career stage, I have a fiance, I've always had friends. I still browse Jow Forums at least one hour a day.

Github commits are not a career. You can't legally marry your waifu. Online friends don't count. You browse Jow Forums at least 4 hours a day.

We're here for you, user. Admission is the first step to recovery.

>, and /b/ is king of virtue signaling. They mass report dog shovel etc.
Hownew.ru
How to spot a newfag, /b/ always went after animal abusers

>doesn't know shovel dog pasta
Glass houses little guy