Do these deserve my hard earned well saved money?

do these deserve my hard earned well saved money?

Attached: 7E77F1E2-A6A5-434A-8ABD-AD9415244467.jpg (1500x1001, 84K)

neetbux aren't hard-earned. but they're still a waste of money regardless.

No

As long as they're i10 tws, maybe

They connect to Bluetooth really fast

Other devices take so long to connect that I feel like I'm doing it wrong

considered buying them but guess i will get a dankpad. thanks in advance

>you can't even hey siri them
LMAO
can you even like talk with them though

fuck off with this shit bait

absolutely

Attached: 1523904599441.png (350x350, 55K)

i12 tws
get with the times gramps

fucking onions.. I tried it, and idiot me didn't realize the main part of it
>onions
im allergic, too much onions gives me the shits. I had one sip of that shit and was on the toilet all day

are they any good?

Just get these, they sound good and don't look as shit as the apple things do

Attached: IMG_20190129_194558.jpg (3104x3001, 2.18M)

Here the earphones without the case. They last for about 3 hours on a charge and the sound quality is, well, not too good but not bad either. I blame the fact that they don't support the qualcomm codecs yet and really hope that safvy will add them in the next generation

Attached: IMG_20190129_194615.jpg (3154x3241, 2.45M)

>tfw iems dont fit in my ears so dont have to worry about getting schemed by these literal piles of garbage
thank god

Attached: 1540728492933.png (316x345, 105K)

>They last for about 3 hours on a charge

This is why i cant take these things seriously. Unusable for me personally. I need 6-8 hours charge minimum.

I'd rather scream with rage at tangled cables every day than have headphones that need charging every 3 fucking hours. That's literally nothing.

Then they're not for you. I don't try to force them on anyone and I carry normal earphones with me on case I want to listen to music for longer periods. My commute is about an hour so they're perfect to listen to music without hassle.

do you really even have to ask?

>walking around with little sissy clits in your ears and not mega milk cans
lmao @ the fucking state of you fags

Attached: ATH-M50x.jpg (460x538, 38K)

I used a pair of airpods and while they're definitely overpriced as fuck and I wouldn't buy any, Apple have undeniably got a lot better at making headphones. They do sound pretty great, compared to the old school apple headphones that were worse than £10 walmart ones.

how can Bluetooth headphones and no jack be the future when Bluetooth is still the shittiest protocol out there? my car drops my phone when they're right next to each other

Airpods are solid choice as headphones, however I'd personally reccomend Bose Quietcomfort 35 over them, they are a bit pricier, but easily one of the best headphones on the market. 2d battery life atleast (wireless), noise cancelling and they're comfy.

had these for little over a year still get around 8 hours out of them. Charge them 1-2 times a week depending on use.
Their pretty big sticking out of ears. But cheap, audio isnt the best. Oh and the wire makes so you cant throw 1 of them away

Attached: Creative Outlier Sports.png (770x577, 869K)

>not wh1000mx3

earpods are nice but they are basically expensive disposable headphones, not worth it.

I have a pair they really arent that bad for bluetooth headphones because they connect fast, are light weight, and small
And no im not some apple fanboy
>are they worth $150
no they are probably worth about $20 but namebrand products arent usually cheap
Personally I like them because they rest in your ear unlike other earbuds that have that rubber crap on it like sound quality is nothing special
batery life is decent
if you wanna buy them op then get em dont let a website dictate your purchases

Attached: 95218298-2643-4C2E-A701-27F40BD99DA1.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

they also charge pretty fast

poorfag

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1020x780, 38K)

>Airpods
>headphones
Retard.

You are most likely doing something wrong. My chinkbuds connect automatically as soon as I stick them in my ears, assuming I turned on BT on my phone already. It's about as fast as plugging in wired earbuds.

The best wireless earphones and not even the most expensive ones, very not apple like, but still expensive, get these is you are not poor

no

So does the crappy Bluetooth to wired adapter I have. Turn on, 2 quick blinks of red-blue-red-blue and then connected. Still sucks if I want to move it between my phone, laptop and desktop, because it can only pair to 2 devices.

Also, anyone got a Bluetooth headset the can do both call and stereo audio at the same time? I don't care if it's mixing stereo+call to the stereo output, I can configure that at least on PC. My problem is that my current thing can't run the mic while playing sound that isn't low quality call audio.

Those look so bulky and clunky

Charging airpods takes like >10 minutes stupid fuck

Got i10 TWS clones as recommended by /csg/ and I love them. $30 USD, perfect for the gym.

I wouldn't ever spend $160 on Apple bullshit but $30 for these was a great value. Thanks, /csg/!

did the same thing. I've had my phone for 4 months and these for over a month, have never used a plug with ANY of them once. Feels futuristic, man.

>buying a shitty clone of a piece of shit
>giving free advertising to applel
cringe

Yes but you need bluetooth v.5.X

yeah, they are nice for wireless headphones. if you enjoy the shape of the other apple earbuds get them if you don't like them don't get them.

they take like 10 minutes to fully charge user

LOL fag

>Supporting a chink IP theft corp that made a better product with wireless charging and USB type C for 1/5th the price.

They like exactly like fagpods but have better features. Why the fuck not.