Who else using windows 7?

Attached: windows 7.jpg (779x438, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just created a windows 7 VM in linux, i thought maybe i'll need it sometimes later.

Ur mom

Install Windows POSready 2009.

Attached: windows-embedded-POS-READY-2009.jpg (799x600, 75K)

7 on dual boot

This, coupled with mint.

Fuck off Pajeet, you delusional shit skin.

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

What depresses me is that Windows 7 will be a more secure OS once Microsoft stops updating it and their pajeets stop overcooking the spaghetti code.

Quick run down on this, as I've really only been a windows 7 power user up until the recent mint switch.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

True, the Pashitskins are really the only underlying cause I can think of..For as to why Windows has been declining quality wise recently. All in all they've ruined the entrie tech industry, and I really do hope some low brow start up might slow down their take over.

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

I use Win7, of course I turned the update function off so Microshit doesnt brake my stuff.
I also have experience with a few Linux distros (Mint, Kubuntu, Debian), but i realized that dual booting doesnt make any sense for me, because I have to use MS Office, CAD programs and other Windows specific software all the time.
I dont see why Win7 should be a security risk anyways.
I scan my system with Malwarebytes once every day, I use the most recent browsers and I have all sorts of privacy and security addons running (ublock, httpseverywhere, privacy badger, decentraleyes and the list goes on).
I dont visit any shady internet sites (inb4 "muh Jow Forums") and I dont install programs from untrustworthy sources

Attached: dahyun_eating.webm (334x530, 292K)

>So Microsoft doesn't break it

Just call a spade a spade, and name the shit skin. We all fucking know pajeets are the ones behind the Windows quality drop.

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

Can't let this thread die, so enjoy my poo dump.

Attached: Goofy cross bred androgynous racoon.png (500x500, 35K)

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

Attached: Asiatic micro penis.jpg (1024x640, 152K)

Attached: defecate in india.jpg (635x261, 40K)

>muh dick

Attached: Pajeets intoxicating ass rabies.jpg (960x615, 587K)

Quick run down on why it sucks to be an Indian:

>Androgynous racoon face
>Lowest Sexual Market place value in the dating market
>No visible difference in general non genital anatomy in regards to gender
>Conventionally sub 5'4
>Smallest cock size in the world
>No admirable genetic characteristics
>Both stupid (sub 80 IQ) and weak(nearly no unmixed world champion Indian athletes)
>Hopelessly incompetent

Attached: Goofy Indian.jpg (600x366, 41K)

Indians/other South Asians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Indians.jpg (400x269, 62K)

Attached: Indian enthusiasm.jpg (600x330, 62K)

Attached: open defecation - AP_0.jpg (620x376, 47K)

Attached: 59280762.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Attached: Asiatic shit stain.jpg (460x276, 38K)

Jow Forums doesn't actually use 8/10, right?

I just upgraded from XP a few years ago, and I can't see ever moving from 7, even if it means giving up using computers altogether.

I was until my cpu or mobo died on my old pc (dunno which). Dunno how I'm gonna setup a new pc either linux only, 10 and linux or linux with 10 in a vm.

Anyone else here not use an anti virus at all? I just virustotal some suspicious stuff, keep netstat -ano checked regularly for anything suspicious connection wise and I scan with hitman pro on startup.

am I doing it right?

Ayooo I'm here. Have an OEM version though, so I'm fucked when my motherboard goes. Already going on eight years.

Have a new hard drive coming I'm swapping it to.

I had 8 on a laptop that had no win7 drivers on it for a while. And 8.1 on it much later on a different partition. Now it's just a Linux only laptop.

i keep a used elitebook with win7 on the parts shelf just in case but i havent used it since install

I only use EXPLORER.EXE so I have no need for other programs of LOW QUALITY

Win 7 fanatic. My laptop uses 7 (BT drivers are busted, but otherwise works just fine), my secondary PC as well (FX + RX 460 rig), and my primary as well (Ryzen + RX 580), though my motherboard for that system is now in service. Currently I'm using my secondary, no complaints security-wise. And the game compatibility is UNMATCHED

me

good boy. you deserve a blowjob

here.

Attached: t530.png (1600x900, 321K)

>Think start button
I like it

Win7 user here. Everything related to updates disabled. Absolutely happy with it and not a single reason to change. Been using it since it came out. Tried 8/10, I almost vomited.

I recently decided that I don't want to waste more time learning linux and installed it on my notebook too.

Life is good.

What are you going to do when new hardware doesn't work with it ?

my negroid

win7 desktop, reporting

Me!! :3

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

Its literally EoL in 3 months

Me and everything just werks.

Stop posting.

He's not gonna waste his time with new hardware. He's got important shit to do.

kys? maybe??

Creating the installation media for my laptop as we speak

I hate windows 7...I'm very happily on 1809 right now.

No, you're not.

w7 coffee lake user hear, feels good having to break wusa to still get those free security updates

Windows is for pajeets, boomers, and gamers. All disgusting wastes of oxygen.

Debian stable with KDE.

Step aside, you unwashed filth!

Attached: Patrician Is As Patrician Does.png (555x404, 17K)

Still on Windows 7, yeah

I dread the day when I finally build a new Ryzen system and have to give it up. I'm probably going to switch to Linux again and run a W10 VM for games, assuming Ryzen gets their IOMMU shit together

Linux is just a kernel and games are for children.

Yeah this is something I'm having to think about too going from an 2500k system to either a new intel or maybe even for once an amd ryzen system. It's a bit scary I know the feeling bro.
Oh look it's the nofun police everybody say hi!

>Oh look it's the nofun police everybody say hi!
Manchild.

Boomer

>Watch tv instead user
>Here read some boring shit that has no relation to your life or work like das kapital
>Do some drugs user
>Be an autismo user and enjoy ricing your 8 year old thinkpad
Nah man. Whatever you do for entertainment just keep it to yourself.

Playing games is like gutting live puppies.

So insanely pleasurable?

i need legit windows 7 iso for one day test. where can i get one? inb4 ms.org

>windows 7 iso

tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php