Omg

Omg
I am terrified right now. I found a website to look yourself up and my name is there. They rate me as a person and I am highly rated. Here is the scary thing

This profile says I am connected to and know this person by name. I looked her name up on google, and her address is my next door neighbor. I have never met her, never talked to her and I dont know her at all how the fuck is this people data storage site says I know this chick and I just found out she is my next door neighbor!!! I have no idea who she is

Attached: 1512878634221.png (253x199, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylife.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is she your wife yet

welcome to post-2010
either disappear from society entirely or learn to adapt
you dont have the willpower for the first so hope you enjoy your stay

I do not understand how this platform says user knows and is connected to this person I am like wtf wtf

I have never met her and doing a look up on her name she is a business professional like me and shes on LinkedIn
I am not connected to her at all

What the fuck kind of AI shit is this
I'm guessing it's because if the address and area lookup but still
This platform says I know her and I do not!!!

just need to track down where she hangs out online now user. maybe, one of these days, you can catch up with her, somewhere, somehow, in the vast cyberwaste, and, eh, briefly say hello
>maybe, she'll pick him out again
>how long must he wait
>for a simple twist of fate

i noticed something about her place the other day, i was wondering if she did this so i would knock on her door? you want to know what she did??

also, she has seen me before and i just look away so not to be seen (autism, i dont want to get to know her but damn she did something the other day and its making me think, did she want me to say hello?)

>you want to know what she did??
go on..
what she do..

So you found a phone book?

What was the website?

i come home late at night, i notice by her door, the keys to her place is outside in the lock still, didn't knock on her door or anything to tell her but the keys where just there hanging outside her door

Should i have knocked and let her know? was it an invitation ? (she knows when i get home)

Look, im fucking confused though, why was this online thing saying i know her? bitch, i just found out her real name right now and i dont know her, i saw her like one time because i try t avoid her

mylife.com/
look yourself up right now and tell me this isn't scary!

Look at the names that say "associated with" nigga, i dont know these people

>thinks I'm married
>thinks I'm evangelical
>says I make between 3 and 6 figures
>doesn't know my birthday
>doesn't even know where I work or go to school despite that info being on my fucking Linkedin

So uhm Jow Forumsuys
What does this mean?

>wut mean?
you're an incurable autist who will die alone user, one who walks by every open door of opportunity, literally so in this case. But if you want the non-buttered version? we can do that as well.. Post photo neighbir, see if its worth curing you after all (prob not)

It means she thinks you are the key to her heart

What if she does it again?

rules, user:
>>Post photo neighbir
shes on linked in and stuff, bound to be at least a headshot. And if not? - shes only next door..

Hey fuck face. Tell me what this means okay
Dont fuck with me

No pictures for you!!!
Shes actually short. I am 6ft1-2
Shes maybe 5ft2-4
She is shorter than me

I would fuck the shit out of her if this means anything. What if she does it again

Keys on door
First time this has ever happened and she saw me like a week ago outside walking around the neighborhood!

Attached: file.png (213x255, 38K)

the site is just a javascript cesspool that looks hi-tech to brainlets like

What the fuck is this shitty botney and is it taking so long to (((load)))? You made this shitty data harvester, didn't you? Fucking kys you piss drinking pajeet.

>mylife.com/
Absolutely fuckin nothing.
I do recognize one neighbor by name though but idk the rest

This site has been down for over 900 days. Wtf are you faggots pulling?

the site is down, i was really curious desu
also based time traveler anons

Attached: 516344584700428298.png (100x100, 9K)

Listen OP this is the only chance you have in life.

That's right, there's nothing after. Grow some balls, get in there and tell her how much of a fucking scrub she is for not using free software.

Are you in United State, did you ever register to vote ? Your name, address, political affiliation and voting regularity information is considered public by every state. I think most state puts the info up for anyone to download and legally allows use/reuse of that info fr any reason whatsoever. Other state, you have to fill out some forms before you get the info, some state has laws against use for commercial purposes and such.

That's one way. There's also hundreds of mega data compromises, and the people these sites buy the data from are often shady or reseller.

stop encouraging this faggot, till he posts pics. Besides, he browses sites been down for three years, who knows what other powers you might accidentally awake

the fuck is going on in this thread
is this the nelson mandela thing that reddit loves

mylife is just a scam site they just want you to pay them to "correct" your info

google should not index the fuckers

stop being an autist and go for it nerd

fuck this site

accurate birthday, current and previous address, most neighbors I recognize. and also fuck them for making you pay to see the info. God damn Jews.

Site is down.

So I'm living in the EU, if I find my data on there, couldn't I make a GDPR request for data deletion?

Attached: download.png (600x600, 143K)

>I looked her name up on google, and her address is my next door neighbor.
what a time to be alive

>Facebook crawling script is scary
Uwot

Attached: axxx2sm850b21.jpg (359x478, 36K)

GIB FARMS BACK, HONKY

Attached: NELSON_MANDELBROT_FC.webm (966x720, 1M)

By entering my name I've already contributed to their website and my self dox
noice

I ain't married though. My home is valued at $179k not $94 wtf. And I sold the cars on there a long time ago.

>mylife.com/
>Takes more than 10 seconds
ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT
This is a honey trap

I REPEAT

THIS IS A HONEY TRAP

bumb for great justice and being not mac sapm

maybe you DO know her?
try walking to her doorstep, ring the bell and try to kiss her
let's see what happens
if she really doesn't know you or you don't know her
well, better luck next time
on the other hand... you might start kissing and fucking
that's a win in my book

I've gotten distracted and have left my keys in my door before. Maybe she was drunk, making out with a guy, and too busy trying to take his pants off to remember to take her keys out.

Kek thats probably why it has no entry for me

This. How did any of you fall for this? Clearly a bait thread. OP wants to collect data on us all. He unfortunately has my IP address now, but that's all.

Attached: unsafe-web.jpg (250x250, 14K)