Radeon VII benchmarks are shit

>Radeon VII benchmarks are shit
>Didn't meet expected Q4 revenue
>talent being siphoned off to Apple/Nvidia/Intel

Attached: download (2).jpg (212x237, 10K)

It's up 10% aftermarket

>Raja
>retard from Radeon marketing
>talent
Pick none.

just wait for navi bro

>unofficial benchmarks are shit
>""""""talent""""""

>VP and chief architect
>formerly the CTO of ATI under whose direction ATI was flourishing until AMD bought up ATI, killed the mobile division, and kicked Raja out and put underpaid chinks on the job under the direction of some retarded suits resulting in the abomination that is GCN, a rotten piece of shit that's been haunting AMD and tarnishing ATI's good name for the past 7 years

Yeah, it's pretty clear what the real venom is here. They almost killed ATI. They basically killed Adreno. They killed Seamicro, they killed freedom fabric. They killed Mantle (which was actually invented by Johan Andersson at EA DICE). AMD is a toxic company. They even almost killed themselves multiple times.

>Comparing Su to Ruiz
Yeah, we know what Raja did, he developed GCN in to the shit show it is.

>it is today
Wrong, it was always shit. AMD basically told anand during the 290x launch that scaling the compute engines up was impossible. GCN's fate was always sealed

I miss ATi. I had a case back in the day with the logo dremeled out in the side. Now THAT was ricing.

Attached: 1539509079872.png (646x594, 327K)

>no one spray paints their cases anymore
>NZXT doesn't make hideous but endearing gaymur cases like the beta EVO anymore
Where did the time go

I miss those days.

Attached: enermax.jpg (425x587, 20K)

>Maybe if I keep making this thread someone will eventually believe me!

Fugg, seeing builds like these brings back memories. Everything was DIY so builds were really personal, not just RGB crap and tempered glass everywhere. Are there any sites cataloguing this era?

>NOVIDEO FANTASY 5 BENCHMARKS
>RELEVANT

LMAO

Attached: Retarded.png (361x334, 87K)

>raja gets promoted
>shits the bed
>somehow this isn't Raja's fault

Attached: waifu.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Yes, Raja has nothing to do with it at all. He's just a good boy he dindu.

>doubled growth on datacenter and desktop

DIDNT MEET EXPECTED Q4

>radeons bench are out

on fucking nvidia infested game
sure

>coping more to the fact that he is so poor he cant afford a 2600 below 100 bucks

the usual

>they killed mantle
literally lives on dx12 and vulkan

>vulkan
dead API walking

>cope

Good thing you green texted, other wise I'd have to laugh at you.

is that a man with a wig?

su was waaaaaaaay after this was already done.

> All is definitely not fine in Radeon-land these days.

Let’s move onto the bigger issue آ– the desire of AMD’s current GPU leadership to spin off from the rest of AMD and become "ATI" again. There’s been lots made of the current leadership structure of the Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) led by Raja Koduri and his band of ATI loyalists. After conversations with a number of current and recently departed employees a clear picture emerges. A picture ripe with tension, blind ambition, and backwards thinking.

Let’s start with the tension. Koduri was able to wrestle control of the graphics division away during AMD’s last leadership transition after threatening to leave the ship and take a role at Intel, something he's not shy about telling his AMD colleagues. Lisa Su caved and Koduri got the job.

Now what we have is a dysfunctional and acrimonious relationship between the CEO and the head of the Radeon Technologies Group. One just has to look at the uncomfortable interaction between the two on the stage at the recent Game Developers Conference "Capsaicin" event and the body language says it all.

Also, Raja's first GPU at AMD was the 9700 Pro.... He made literally every single one of their good Terascale GPUs...

how can this happen bros, why does the world have to be so unfair. we need competition for nvidia

Attached: 1547926035479.png (802x799, 41K)

Because an ant like AMD will never be able to compete with a Giant like Nvidia. Just crawl under a rock and die there AMDfags.

Soon brother

Alas, was this because of financial reasons or it is something inherent to to GCN?

the real talents are working for ps5 and xbawks.
this will trickle down to navi.

Faggot

The absolute state of AMDfag.

shills are out in force today

>In 2018 we delivered our second straight year of significant revenue growth, market share gains,
expanded gross margin and improved profitability based on our high-performance products. Importantly,
we more than doubled our EPYC processor shipments sequentially and delivered record GPU datacenter
revenue in the quarter," said Dr. Lisa Su, AMD president and CEO. “Despite near-term graphics
headwinds, 2019 is shaping up to be another exciting year driven by the launch of our broadest and most
competitive product portfolio ever with our next-generation 7nm Ryzen, Radeon, and EPYC products

>posts literal marketing lingo
>calls anyone a shill
lel pajeet

Hilarious how AMD shills easily dismiss Raja but when he was still with AMD these same shills worshipped him

Now these same AMD shills are downplaying Raja and Jim's involvement with Intel

To be fair, it is not more dead then DX12 for example.

m8, amdrones don't have any brain cells.

most of them were burnt off when running their gpus at 6000w for 1060 performance, can't expect them to be able to think.

Who the fuck was praising Raja? I only remember scorn for him. He botched most launches. What the fuck.