What's the point in getting a tech job when more companies are replacing their staff with H-1B poo-in-loos...

What's the point in getting a tech job when more companies are replacing their staff with H-1B poo-in-loos? They're even forcing their staff to train their replacements.

Attached: forced replacement.png (650x595, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/os-bz-disney-lawsuit-workers-20180508-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are like ants. One finds sugar - entire family comes.

Hello fellers. Just thought I'd drop by to say howdy. Hope you folk are havin' a good 'un. Tell yer maw I said hi.

Attached: 1523078530641.jpg (563x563, 26K)

I remember reading this a few years ago. Did Disney lose the lawsuit?

Howdy *tips hat*

>Did Disney lose the lawsuit?
bro do you really think fucking Disney lost a lawsuit

No lmao. Disney BTFO all those lawsuits

Jews: 1, Whites: 0

>creates tariffs to protect american industry
>*gives away american jobs to curryniggers*
why is the orange man this stupid?

Disney just hasn't been the same since the Jews took over.

lmao imagine being this assblasted for realizing your mistake of becoming a codemonkey and blaming it on external sources

where are the snowflakes that comment on everyone getting offended by everything to comment on this? do your job properly, or get replaced by someone who can.

>get replaced by someone who can
Who can do it for cheaper at longer hours with no benefits and can't refuse or he'll be deported*

Disney was always run by (((them)))

we are all gonna die some day, arent we

t. black guy

>dailymail
>250 pajeets
just playing with your heart strings lad

there's roughly 100k h1b visas given every year
it's such a minuscule number compared to the total population of the US

kek, happened to me:
>work for major ISP in the UK years ago
>all gravy until we're bought out by another ISP and all our jobs are instantly sent to the phillipines.
>get told we are going to be training them remotely before we're chucked out the door
>everyone intentionally trains them wrong
>last day before UK office closes, promise all customers their issues would be fixed by 6pm (closed at 5:30pm)
>new company mysteriously tanks months later and is bought out (again) by a 3rd ISP.
>get another job straight away and blow my redundancy money on a new car
>mfw

Attached: 1505065553141.jpg (694x530, 82K)

Wtf! Didn't you faggots say trump would solve this? Oh wait... why would he btfo cow-piss drinkers that literally worship him! Lmao!

>H-1B
there are only about 100k of those visas issued in a year. If you get replaced by one of the few people here on that it's because your skills are shit

Trump deported their whole IT department though lmao

Trump is a fucking disaster who's at the mercy of his inner circle of Jews

It's funny how hard he's crashing and burning public opinion of the right even among the right. I didn't really give two shits whether he got elected or not, but now that he is, it's like watching a train wreck. Kinda going to miss the hilarity after his own party gives him the boot in 2020.

65k. and 20k reserved for graduates from US colleges.

Attached: 1548268706978.jpg (418x509, 58K)

Jews, Zionist warmongers, and the military industrial complex*

>right fags already gearing up for it's n-not like I care, I didn't want him anymore anyway

>forced
>freedom
pick one

>hide timebomb code
>shit goes down
>poorly trained pajeets can't fix it
>Disney comes begging on their knees to you to fix their shekel extraction machine

Attached: 1544240210775.jpg (460x431, 17K)

Try the Vatican. All the Babylonian Kabbalists are freaking out under Trump. I'll give you maybe the atheistic Hellenists though, but still Vati directly.

Are you allowed to say Howdy if you aren't 'Murrican or is that offensive to the natives

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT I LAUGHED MY ASSHOLE OFF MY BUTT

Not a commie but fuck capitalism anyways

>Jews, Zionist warmongers, and the military industrial complex*

Attached: the_same.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>20 years
>2 mil pajeets x family+n = SHIT EVERYWHERE

>caucasian

That little faggot is deformed. This is not what constitutes white. Ugly little fucks with the worst features of anglos exaggerated and none of the good ones, including having a brain.

Howdy meowster

You're only "at risk" of losing your job to overseas type work if your job is the equivalent of flipping burgers.

you'd be hard pressed to find an attractive male who wears a MAGA hat unironically. Females on the other hand do it to get MAGAorbiters/likes/subscribers

disney has never lost a lawsuit, why do you think they've had mickey mouse for 100 years?

Oooh so it doesn't count when it doesn't suit my narrative...

Wisest reply here.

>It's such a minuscule number, goy.
>San Francisco is now a designated shitting street.

Attached: sanfrandesignatedshittingstreets.jpg (690x920, 68K)

Can someone explain to me why would you hire H1B visa workers for anything computer related?? Couldn't you simply outsource to, literally anywhere in the world that is cheaper and do the same job?

Because Pajeets have been in the industry for a long time. Companies generally like to minimize risk and go with what works for certain things

that doesn't even make a reply to my question.
you have work to be done by a code monkey
simply email it to the code monkey
no need to import the code monkey into the country and having to pay uS minimum wage when you can pay indian wages to them.

I've worked remotely with an Indian before. Here's how that went.

>Pajeet, please implement thing.
>"Okay, I will code thing!"

>a few days pass
>Pajeet, please post your progress on thing.
>"Yes, I'll start on it right away!"

>a week passes
>Pajeet commits an implementation that doesn't work
>the code is absolutely incomprehensible
>Pajeet, thing isn't working. You should implement it in [super-obvious way] instead.
>"Wow, good idea! I will do that!"

>two more weeks pass
>Pajeet commits more changes
>it still isn't working
>he has completely ignored my instructions
>Pajeet, please. This isn't working. Remember [super-obvious solution].
>"Oh, that's a good idea! I will try that!"

>another week passes
>Pajeet has ignored the original task
>wrote a feature we never asked for instead, to show how productive he can be
>literally all of it is stolen sample code from a tutorial
>but he's changed a few variable names to make it look different
>Pajeet, this code looks exactly like this tutorial sample.
>"Oh, I based it on that tutorial! But I wrote all of the code myself. Honest!"
>Please get back to work on thing.
>Okay!

>this goes on for 2 more months
>finally convince my boss to let him go
>implement thing myself in 5 days

Pajeets are only capable of working under extremely close guidance. You have to supervise them for 8 hours a day, and give them absolutely zero room to make independent decisions. That's not possible with outsourcing.

Attached: daler fin.jpg (1400x1344, 384K)

Not an insignificant number for a specialized field

Sucks being 31 and suddenly having an interest in this. Such is life.

Didn't even show up in the national newspapers but no, Disney won this because it was technically legal but it certainly lost a lot of credibility and moral standing over it.

orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/os-bz-disney-lawsuit-workers-20180508-story.html