What kind of things would you like to see in a "dubai-like" city for tech workers...

What kind of things would you like to see in a "dubai-like" city for tech workers? Probably not build in the desert though. Like a "tech bro" heaven.

Racetrack? Stadium? Long distance shooting range? Drone taxis?

Attached: dubai.jpg (820x594, 83K)

the fuck is dubai

empty room with a folding chair and desk. also power and eth plugs

Fast reliable internet, like 1000/1000 Mbps with only a couple ms of ping, and a culture of remote working so everyone can work from home.

Waifus

I'd still like to see a city that TRULY makes use of skyscrapers. Like I want to see a skyscraper where you could realistically get away with just never leaving. Several floors are apartments, several floors are businesses, a couple floors are grocery stores, a couple floors are department stores, a bank, rooftop park, etc.

Then you could have "microcities" replace the small town. A square mile of like 5-10 skyscrapers, no car needed.

What is singapore?

Attached: 1200px-Marina_Bay_Sands_in_the_evening_-_20101120.jpg (1199x800, 170K)

> chewing gum illegal

onions dispenser on every street corner

Sounding good so far

We're going to make selling female slaves legal

Capital of India

Is there really that many people eating onions?
No, wait... Do people eat raw onions? I mean, a couple freaks eating raw onions doesn't count. It has to be as popular as apples or oranges

it's the filter for s-o-y-l-e-n-t

I've never been there, but Minneapolis has the Skyway. You can go between all of these buildings with elevated glass walkways.

Attached: mpls-skyway-map-v1-1024x926[1].jpg (1024x926, 170K)

What it actually is and why it's hated here?
I don't remember seeing this in stores in my country.

It's the standard meal for tech workers

This would be my dream!
Never having to leave building, never going outside!
Hopefully, one day...

What do you mean "standard meal for tech workers"? Do tech workers need special kind of food? Or is this FOR 'special' workers..? :^)

It's a meal replacement shake; you're supposed to be able to drink it in lieu of meals. It's made by some overambitious engineer who thought because he was an engineer, he understood nutrition. The first version didn't even have iron in it, later versions made people throw up. But of course, he tricked a bunch of other engineers into buying it anyway, so that's his thing now.

yes, tech workers need a special diet to stop their testosterone levels getting too high otherwise they might sexually assault their female co-workers

Toronto PATH says hi.
It's all underground.

Attached: PATH.png (850x1502, 318K)

That's the reverse. Reminds me of morlocks.

Legalized sex workers
Poor worker legalization

Although it does look pretty cool.

Attached: path2.jpg (960x626, 104K)

That is pretty cool.

Europe doesn't have this problem.

indonesian and bangladeshi slave laborers, i mean """guest workers"""