What phones you using? Trying to upgrade my note5

What phones you using? Trying to upgrade my note5

Attached: samsung-galaxy-note-9-render.jpg (1197x810, 91K)

Waiting for my Pocophone to show up

Librem 5

Note 9. I've had a few months and still happy with it

I've got a Note8, my brother has a Note9.

We both upgraded from Note5's.

Note 9 is a good choice. Same about the software though, only thing holding it back, really.

Shame*

Literally why tho

your phone is literally still supported by lineage OS and it's still equivalent to mid-entry level phones today

>literally still supported by lineage OS
Pretty sure he has a Galaxy Note5, not a Redmi Note 5.

Should I put lineage os on my pixel?

Is using MIUI like cumming inside without a condom?

yes, but you're cumming inside of a dude

trips confirm

Note 9 as well.
It's definitely really nice and I don't want to get rid of it but it's not the best value either. It was a pretty big step up from my s4 though, so it should last me a good while.

Note 9, coming from an iPhone SE last year and jesus fuck this thing rocks and has insane battery
If you do get a Note 9 get the Zerolemon 10k MaH battery pack too, can easily last me an entire week and I hotspot my LTE constantly to my laptop with PDAnet

>If you do get a Note 9 get the Zerolemon 10k MaH battery pack too, can easily last me an entire week
If I need a battery to last a week, i'll just bring a 10k or 20k mAh external battery to charge multiple devices.

The Note9 by itself already gets great battery life, no need to make it even heavier and bulkier with a battery case.

I currently have an Iphone 6 and i was thinking about buying a Xiaomi Redmi note 6 pro, what do you guys think?

Yeah but then you cant classify your phone as an assault weapon!
Joking of course, but I get why people wouldnt buy the battery case in the first place as it does make my Note 9 a literal brick.

Note9. Had it for three months, quiet happy with it. Pen not a meme, actually.

OnePlus 6t has a bit of learning curve but getting used to it.

Nokia n900

LG V30. Will probably get another lg phone later solely for the dac/amp but no need for a long time.

Honestly still use an old htc desire from 2010 in the house because it's small enough to use one-handed and has a good AMOLED screen perfect for reading

From reading the notebookcheck review, it use PWM of around 220Hz for below 80% brightness - is it noticable? Tempted by one

XA2

Camera is really the only standout part. Battery drains too quickly even when debloated, and my model will not install custom recovery because...the thing is fucked, iunno.
Thinking about switching back to my G4 play. Still a solid phone with AOKP.

note 9. if the xz4/c actually comes with a 3.5mm jack, that.

v20

2k ips
removable battery
usb c
lineage.

last flagship with removable battery

Note 9 with extra thicc case

S9 plus, upgraded from one plus one, massive improvement all around.

Pic related. At first I was unsure, but now I'm pleased with my decision, no regrets here.

Attached: iphone-xs-max-gold-.png (470x556, 191K)

I actually kinda like Samsung's android skin.
>t. Used lineage os on old phone

Why are you all upgrading your entire phone? I’m just saving up to upgrade the exynos processor in my galaxy 8 from 4x2.3 > 4x2.7ghz cores used in the galaxy 9. The rest of the screen, ram, GPU etc is fine but the CPU bump will benefit from a speed bump when I’m jsing CPU intensive applications like Excel on my phone.

Note 9. Got sick of buying bottom and mid tier phones and always having little problems that would drive me nuts. Probably going to give this 9 to my sister as her Motor X Pure I gave her finally shit the bed.

Looking at the Note 10. There's rumors it'll offer 1TB of internal storage.

huawei p20 lite

>great battery life
the exyshit version gets you 4-6 hours SoT

Removable battery is a meme.

Max pro M1
It's alright
Only need to charge every 3 days

An LG G6, then an LG V20, and now a Huawei Nexus 6p.
Thinking about going to the Essential Phone but I really don't like the notch.

nokia 7 plus

Same here user
I get 12-14 hours SoT off one full charge, it's amazing.

iPhone 8 Plus
To replace my aging iPhone 5S

OnePlus 5t

Or that it lacks a 3.5mm jack. OK, yeah fuck that.

I want a Pixel 3 but I can't afford it

As a V30 user for about a year now, I've never noticed it despite excessive usage. No unexpected eye strain either. It's a great phone and its DAC is really quite something. Headphone jack could be more sturdy but it's not terrible.

Why are you upgrading? What's wrong with 5?

BlackBerry Passport

>At first I was unsure
>no regrets here
If you had regrets initially then how did you have NO regrets? You dumb stupid fuck.

It really isn't once your battery goes to shit and instead of just buying a new one and slapping it in you have to either disassemble the phone or take it to a repair shop.

>5s for a full recharge
>a meme

I still use a flip phone.

iPhone SE. This thing has been amazing those 3 years, but the battery is really showing its age and I've been feeling a bit nostalgic for Android. I want a phone with great battery life and good performance (hopefully without bloatware). Suggestions?

Same
>Note 9 is a good choice. Same about the software though, only thing holding it back, really.
I think Samsung's skin is one of the best.

honestly, I agree. I wouldn't want stock android, or close to stock android, Id be missing a TON of useful features, especially things like Samsung pay which in the US at least, can be used at most credit card machines in the country, even older machines from the 80s and 90s without contactless options.

Thanks user, DAC is a big plus, gonna lowball some sellers and see if one cracks

Attached: IMG_20190131_013851.jpg (2000x4000, 1.84M)

Just got mine a week ago, coming from a xiaomi mi5 it's a huge improvement, battery wisely and speed, camera was the biggest surprise especially at night.
Honestly apart from the notch (which is anyway included in pretty much every phone nowadays) there is really no reason to go for a flagship these days unless: you're looking for something specific, you care about design or buy a phone for its camera (which is a dumb choice anyway)

Why not wait for 5G?

Note 9. Way better than the S7, 11 hour screen on time, instant fingerprint sensor, no lag. I won't be upgrading for a while. No regrets.

>apart from the notch (which is anyway included in pretty much every phone nowadays)
>buy a phone for its camera (which is a dumb choice anyway)
you're not trying to convince anyone, loser. That ugly chinkphone doesn't even have full waterproofing. A phone with a grand camera is better than toting around a point and shoot one, they're insanely good nowadays. The notch is not in all phones, the Pixel 3, the S9+/Note 9, lots of great phones are notchless. Literally kys poorfag

Waiting for Librem 5

Exynos or Snapdragon?

Other than galaxy note, what are some good phones with a pen?

literally nothing

I still have a Nexus 6, any good phones with a notification LED and around 6+ SOT? Was thinking note 9, why doesn't the pixel 3 have a notification LED?

Wow this much asshurt. Who raped you in the prison. A chinaman?

Being unsure about something is different from having a regret about it

It's all true. If you haven't seen what a Pixel 3 is capable of then lol at you
>having a phone that takes great pictures vs having a similar priced point and shoot camera
yeah no it's great enough and I don't lose any details when I crop the photo. Certainly shits on my Sony rx100

Note 9 here too, most amazing battery life I had on a smartphone. I love the pen for note taking and doodling. Also, playing brawl stars is awesome on this screen. Speakers sound great with Dolby atmos. Awesome stuff.

Exyshit or Snapdragon?

Wew how do you even browse internet with that thing? Whatsapp? Telegram?

Note 8, totally happy with it and no desire to upgrade yet.

Freaking zoomers ity

Attached: my phone suck a dick.png (1024x768, 1.14M)

Should i go for the Redmi Note 6 Pro?

Attached: 4321.jpg (458x458, 88K)

If you could afford to wait, go for note 7 pro