Jow Forums life advices

Jow Forums life advices

I keep fucking falling asleep whenever I try to code, I only have time for coding 2 days a week, and I fucking fall asleep everytime.

Post your struggles bros.

Attached: nRk4zGy.png (512x496, 245K)

Motivation to learn something new.

talk to a doctor they might be able to help

Attached: prescript.jpg (426x639, 34K)

Whenever i take a shit i stuggle a bit.

do blow

CAFFEINE
THEANINE
RHODIOLA
BACOPA

AND NO FAP.

ALL OF THEM.

People often misdiagnose narcolepsy as ADHD so you're closer than you think.

>He doesn't enjoy shitting over things.

>NO FAP
This. Ignore the rest. Honestly, I was so much more productive with nofap.

>People often misdiagnose narcolepsy as ADHD
Wouldn't that be ADD? The H seems to contradict narcolepsy.

>Ignore the rest
He is not going to get that sweet hearth attack at age 19. He is not going to have his lesson to not being a lazy fuck.

Ne is not going to make it.

>narcolepsy
getting shittons of that sweet Modafinil for free.

that's a jackpot.

Attached: modifinil-entrepreneur[1].jpg (700x350, 46K)

?

>program your brain with this pill
No thank you.

>No thank you.
Have you considered dildo? A BIG Black One?

Attached: 712URpXpU9L._SL1500_[1].jpg (1053x1500, 107K)

Have you considered actually researching the pharmaceutical industry before posting? Or are you just a shill for them?
It's ALL bullshit.

Stop calling it “coding” and take it seriously, it’s programming not coding.
You write music, when it’s done it’s a composition written by you, the composer.
The act of writing music is therefore: composing. Not “musicing”, it can however just be called “writing music”.
You write code, when it’s done it’s a program written by you, the programmer.
The act of writing code is therefore: programming. Not “coding”, it can however just be called “writing code”.
When you use the word “coding” you sound like a cringy zoomer 28 year old who has no idea what they are talking about and they tried getting into the industry far too late in their life.

>pharmaceutical industry
most of them are herb and fungi extracts or are substances that can be found in our bodies.

drugs save lives. don't be retarded

Attached: penicillin[1].png (1536x1022, 1.6M)

>most of them are herb and fungi extracts or are substances that can be found in our bodies.
Not in the quantities in the pills, think of the chemicals in your body as programs - you're essentially executing this program in your body on a constant basis. Your body over time grows and adapts to this new foreign program, eventually relying dependently on it to function.

That is the con of pharmaceuticals.

Jow Forums i really need help

my neck and shoulders are killing me, i can't sit more than 2 hours, sometimes even feel dizzy

healthcare in my country is a joke, i take hard painkillers but idk how long my liver will last

i guess this is what i get for sitting 16h a day in the past 10-15 years
any protips?

>Post your struggles bros.
DITCH CARBS

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>Your body over time grows and adapts to this new foreign program, eventually relying dependently on it to function.
if you're trying to talk about tolerance as a fuction of receptor turnover that's not how it works.
I don't have time to explain it now but theres always at least 4-10 variables in play for tolerance to certain medications vs specific receptors and then you have to consider people with specific polymorphisms of both durg metabolizing enzymes (like P450) and different receptor affinity because of variations in protien folding etc.

A classic example to me is adderall, especially generic IR formulations. some people can take it for years at a low dose and still have efficacy, others end up with meth pipes because 50mg bid isn't anywhere near enough to get their fix.
chemicals in your body are not programs, a simple example is a satellite receptor. Imagine running a bash script that runs as every user and as root at the same time and does different things for each, when you only wrote it to work with one user. shitty analogy but you get the point. I've been shitposting a lot lately, ask me for more if you see my desktopswith the right filename. If its just a unix timestamp its not me.
stop using computers sitting down and excersize. fix your standing and sitting posture , pushups will help a lot with this.

Attached: 2019-01-29-1548817129.png (1366x768, 1.73M)

Yup, that's a struggle.
> no dumplings
> no mayo
> black bread with bacon&eggs is not allowed

>Imagine running a bash script that runs as every user and as root at the same time and does different things for each, when you only wrote it to work with one user.
Ok then, then it's like modifying the processor altogether then.
Still a massive issue don't you think?

Carbs are drug. Ketosis is our natural redpilled state.
You should try keto my frien

Attached: brain-sugar-cocaine[1].jpg (600x320, 46K)

>mayo
btw this one is Keto. no carbs at all in it.

absolutely retarded image and I'm tired of brainlets trying to interpret pretty colors on MRIs.
that being said I do believe in the gut brain axis
no. receptors turn over. stop shitposting and read a fucking wikipedia article before trying to have an opinion on something.
dont reply to me again I have an exam in 5 hours that i know nothing for

Attached: 1548706553298.png (200x200, 22K)

Sleep 8 hours a night and stop being a bitch

Attached: 601.gif (360x229, 2.45M)

Predominantly Inattentive Type ADHD

>tfw still fall asleep just as easily by sitting still (especially during a lecture, video, or car ride/driving) after getting 8 hours of sleep as I do when I only get 4 hours of sleep

Attached: 571.png (658x901, 81K)

Doseages?

pervitin bitch

depends on your tolerance but generally:

>CAFFEINE
100mg
>THEANINE
200mg
>RHODIOLA 3%
150mg
>BACOPA
150-300mg

that's a version of adhd. Literally just talk to your doctor. They may prescribe you a very very light version of adderall.

Bacopa can be replaced with CDP Choline, DMAE or Alpha GPC.

you don't eat veggies either?

I'm trying to talk about tolerance as the reprogramming of the mind to compensate for the new working environment (the constant drug intake). I'm not talking about the rate of turnover specifically, but rather how an increase in turnover affects the way the mind programs itself.

Or dysfunctional body organs, or many other causes, but pharmaceuticals always love to assume ADHD. It's not like they would have a conflict of interest to the patient that involves increased profit from their misdiagnosis.

>compensate for the new working environment (the constant drug intake). I'm not talking about the rate of turnover specifically, but rather how an increase in turnover affects the way the mind programs itself.
again that's not how it fucking works

thank you, user

Attached: spider_monkey.webm (352x640, 953K)

1. How does a brain learn then?
2. Do the neurons simply do nothing or are they restructured?
3. What happens when the mechanism of receiving feedback from our environment is modified in such a way?
4. Would it permanently modify our perception of our environment?
5. Would that in turn make us, as things that do not know the "thing in itself", learn something completely different than what we would learn had we not taken the drug and not altered our perception of our environment?

Attached: 1500059530717.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Programming is clearly not for you

Different user, but wasn't there a study done where people learned stuff sober could recall it sober and people that learned it while drunk could only recall it while drunk?

Dopamine increases also lead to an increase in addictive behaviour. Congrats, you turned OP into a bigger sex pervert.

I've always considered your body's perception of feedback to depend on what it consumes, including food. Drugs are essentially a "super dense" version of a particular aspect of what your food provides to you and changes specific things. The problem is that when we change on detail, the entire entity modifies itself to compensate for that significant change.

To deny that would be to deny the effectiveness of medical treatments that rely on the body adapting to a sudden change (such as vaccinations).

Vaccines aren't drugs you fucking moron. Don't context switch between modifying the brain and modifying the immune system, it just makes your point look weaker

> the Virgin 100mg caffeine tablet
> the Chad 4 cups dark Back coffee

No, the problem is that once you've realized your brain can convince you of something being real that isn't, there is no reason to believe that what it is telling you [at arbitrary time] is actually trustworthy. Due to this phenomenon, prolonged use will lead to an increasingly ambiguous belief of things so basic as being.

Logical absurdities await you regardless of your personal convictions regarding what we like to call "Objective reality."

I say the spark is external and drugs simply cause a brief reconfiguration of the hardware though which it is flowing.

who does this?

OP here, I was already on aderall and it did jackshit, the only thing that ever helped me out was antidepressant ( I forgot it's exact name) and it helped me a ton, but sleeping disorder is still a pretty big issue

You're thinking of the brain as purely a conscious and logical agent, when most of what the brain does is unconscious. Read the book Thinking Fast and Slow, or just take up meditation and you'll see how much of an automaton your brain actually is (hint, your conscious thoughts are mostly just rationalizations of things your real brain already decided for you)

enjoy fucking up your digestion with shit-ton of anti-nutrients and get cancer by the Acrylamide ,also enjoy your ulcers from the quinic acid... Chad, you fucking nigger

> being such a basedlet that your body can't handle coffee
Lmao can't make this stuff up folks

>Vaccines aren't drugs
Define drug.

>"Objective reality."
Is merely the collective's subjective point of view. So if all people in the pharmaceutical industry, who have a "piece in the pie" of the industry, want to agree that X is something, Y impacts X, that impact turns X into Z which is agreed as the "normal" or "objective" state of whatever X and Z represents and that they can profit from the selling of Y, they will agree on it. This is why I am so concerned that people put their uttermost faith in these corporations who are essentially selling snake oil(Y) "that does a thing" and then pretend that it does the thing the customer wants it to do.
What happens if that thing(Y) that the customer wants the drug to do is itself a construct made by entities NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE from the companies making Y?

>veggies
veggies are for the brainlet subhuman scum. DO the prehistoric diet.

Meat, Fats, Dairy, Some fruits and pinch of nuts that's all you need.

Attached: 4a412f4af51025add443debd553de4e7[1].jpg (905x1358, 217K)

>cavemen engaged in animal husbandry but didn't eat vegetables for some reason

>Literally drinking a drink invented by niggers, prepared by niggers and that literally tastes like nigger
>not the green pilled Patrician tier matcha rich in natural theanine

You ain't gonna make it filth savage.

Attached: diet-nutrition_nutrition_discover-matcha-tea_2716x1810_000055981922-1024x768[1].jpg (1024x768, 169K)

meant for

Shit, I am motivated to learn and yet still stupid as fuck. Does not register in my head.

>animal husbandry
food all around the, year easy take care of and full of nutrition density
>veggies
low nutritional dentistry, that you need to break your back for and gain one crop during the year. literally the blue-pill of human evolution

I was really fucking confused until I read the clarifying post.
>why is user talking about nigger drinks? I didn't even talk about nigger drinks

Attached: 1546823763727.jpg (665x574, 39K)

Prehistoric man didn't have access to dairy or modern fruit. Vegetables is where it's at. The most sugary thing they had access to was probably about as sweet as a carrot. Look at this pic of bananas before Jews turned them into candy

Attached: 55db7696ecad04aa5367e7e5-750.jpg (400x267, 15K)

>The most sugary thing they had access to was probably about as sweet as a carrot.
People underestimate the impact of sugar on our society. It and coffee changed the way humans interacted with their environment completely. They seemed to get more done, but at the cost of being able to make a decision based on more natural sober thought. So shit got done, but the "shit" done started to change, essentially changing the structure of our society for the sake of people's sugar addled purpose.

>Vegetables is where it's at
What vegetables in nature ? There are no vegatables in nature. Some sweet potatoes here and there probably yes. but this is it.

No broccoli, no cabbage, no celery, no carrots no eggplants, no peppers, no cauliflower. NO beans, no peas no noting.

All of these these is man made.

In nature you can have some wild fruits and some nuts. This is it.

Attached: 6fe[1].jpg (400x407, 19K)

btw Dairy is a lot easier to obtain than veggies. you just need a pet goat

Attached: SA-ZU-Zulu-092_large[1].jpg (600x386, 67K)

you said milk which requires animal husbandry
agriculture produces a shitton more food than hunting, that's why it exists

>The most sugary thing they had access to was probably about as sweet as a carrot
Try proper fruit, nectar and honey dumbass

>you said milk which requires animal husbandry
milk is easier than veggies ask African niggers if you don't believe me.

Idiot. It's the closest thing to what we ate. Ancient man had access to food nutritionally similar to vegetables (just think any wild greens, it's mostly water and plant fiber just like modern veggies)

You realize humans and humanlike ancestors have been around for hundreds of thousands of years, right? For 99% of that we didn't have animals to milk. Hell, the ability to even digest milk in adulthood is a recent evolution that many humans still lack

>For 99% of that we didn't have animals to milk.
I agree and the same is valid for all our foods except for the meat and some fruits, nuts and roots.

>Meat and fats, apples and figs, hazelnut, walnuts, sweet potato.

The true master race paleo diet.

>>Meat and fats, apples and figs, hazelnut, walnuts, sweet potato.
berries too

rhodiola can give you gyno don't do it senpai

if it looks like shit, if it smells like shit, it probably tastes like shit and bet my 2 shekels that it's shit.

is that clear homo boi?

Only if you're low T obese transsexual virgin.

How can I stop taking Ritalin?

nice try Satan but I decide how my body works, not anyone else

carnivore diet is a meme. Do extended fast.

>pre diabetic
>low T
>high BUN
Enjoy your early death retard.

Enjoy your myocardial infarction, you dumb contrarian fuck.

Real talk get a blood test I don't want you live a low quality life and die early. You've been brainwashed by no fault of your own. Please have an open mind and do research. There's a reason most WFPB advocates have real degrees and most keto/carnivore advocates call themselves naturopaths.

I can't start to code but if I do I marathon and can't stop. The issue is that I successfully force myself to once every second week...

I'm also depressed. I don't do much more than required for courses.

Attached: 1545263713616.jpg (612x612, 74K)

Coding is boring.

>The act of writing novels is therefore: novellinng. Not “writing”, it can however just be called “writing novels”.