Now this is

>Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon announced Monday night that Intel Corporation has agreed on terms for the biggest investment ever made by a single business in Israel. The company will invest 40 billion shekels ($11 billion) in building another chip-making plant next to its current one in Kiryat Gat.

>“We have been working on this for a year, and here are the results: Intel’s global management has informed us this evening about their decision to invest another 40 billion shekels in Israel. This unprecedented decision will bring thousands of jobs to the south. This is massive news for everybody who cares about Israel, the Israeli economy and Israel’s citizens,” Kahlon tweeted.

>Due to its expected massive injection into the Israeli economy, the government has agreed to partially offset the building costs. According to Yediot Ahronot, the grant will total about eight percent — 3 billion shekels – over 15 years. Intel will receive an additional five-percent corporate tax break.

Attached: shekels.png (1245x1229, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2014/05/28/the-data-nation-israels-surprisingly-large-imprint-on-big-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Einstein was an Honorary Aryan, an example of a good immigrant.

tesla would have given it for free to everybody with no half life danger of growing a third nipple if the jew monopoly hadn't cut him off

>Chang seething that Intel gives 40 billion shekels to Israel

>(((Einstein)))
>genius
good goyim, keep on believing

Attached: 055 asda.jpg (799x687, 168K)

נייס

>banking on the happy merchant schemes again
it wont work again. but maybe they already know this and are planning a clean "exit" after spending all this money? i wonder how much clean money can be had from "getting rid" of all the assets (including intellectual ones). mmm, really makes you think

Ich bin deutscher du Untermensch, kannst dich direkt nach Jow Forums verpissen

Attached: isthisbundes.jpg (3000x2000, 651K)

deutsch-syrer oder deutsch-türke?

Lüge
deutscher-mutt

לא אתה

Why haven't they started this sooner? It's obvious that AMD was on the uprise and they were going for the obvious route which was to shrink their architecture to 7nm, so why is it just now that Intel is starting to build a plant to manufacture 7m?
Unless this plant is for their supposed upcoming GPUs which is even more insane considering the sheer amount of catching up Intel has to do to even get close to AMD let alone Nvidia.

i thought shekels was a shitty meme but it's an actual currency. haha, nice!

Einstein was a dirty kike

That's the wrong way to spell Oppenheimer, you retarded redditor NPC.

>adding thousands of jobs
and none for muricucks lmaooo
funny how the us government doesn't pressure companies to stop producing/outsourcing shit in Israel

עזרה באתגר של להב 433 בבקשה

הדבר הזה קרה באמת בזכות כחלון לדעתם?

AMD is finished unironically

Dosent Intel already have engineer worker bloat plus trans hires ?? It's grown so big they can't make anything good

The final solution to the paper launch question.
Like fixing leaks in central heating by adding another water pump.

AMD is nothing more but a temporary nuisance to them.

If Intel wanted their 10nm to work they could have easily thrown $11 billion at it. If they wanted more 8th and 9th gen desktop parts available they'd do it but they won't because they're beyond DIY desktop users and they are willing to cede temporary market share to AMD.

most likely, intel was pretty much invested here already.
search for "digital whisper"

>search for "digital whisper"
The challenge just came out, there aren't any write-ups. I just need a little help getting the secret file, I don't know how to put the admin cookie to use.

So instead of having my processor made in malaysia, they gonna made them in israel? Cool

Production is still going to be in Malaysia while architecture design and r&d division will be based in Israel

How can AMD even compete when the nose stands behind greatest ally intel?

Jedesmal

Attached: 75c1eced7014a4bc935f4d1340b1dda1_5935.jpg (260x300, 10K)

Is there a reason why they're not at chinky countries?

Weißer als du, Mohammed

Attached: HeroJojoshII.jpg (101x93, 12K)

>t. Lachflat

what about it ? they've been doing most of their chip design and a lot of their manufacturing here for decades
also makes perfect sense they'd go for kiryat gat since the government gives lower taxes and many other benefits there

Attached: 1548635550732.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

They did. How do you think them chinks got their hands on 14nm architecture to build their supercomputer anyway?

>trust me goys, it's all part of the kekaku

אין יותר
ימין או 0מול
ישראל לפני הכל

>In 1933, while Einstein was visiting the United States, Adolf Hitler came to power. Because of his Jewish background, Einstein did not return to Germany. He settled in the United States and became an American citizen in 1940.

He came to American to teach elementary physics to high school kids.

No shit retard. You think people would just make up a currency for a joke?

>the government has agreed to partially offset the building costs
But is that going to cover the other costs - the cost of importing materials?
>5% tax break
Why fund this with Israeli tax when you could fund it with US tax?
Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1510648238774.jpg (236x186, 9K)

>Intel gives 40 billion shekels to Israel
And the US gives money to fund the side that should be paid by Israeli tax.
What a joke.

It means the US government must not only lower it's tax to remain competitive, but it must also cut the Israeli ability to remain competitive (lower aid to israel). If the government does not do this, then there is 100% proof it is Israel's bitch.

You haven't seen Monty Python have you.
>spare a shekel for an old ex-leper

Well the jews are a joke after all so...

Are you kidding, this could potentially injure intel's brand image today. Especially in arabic countries.

They are only assembled in Malaysia, the chips are made in Us/Israel and Germany iirc with Germany being left with 32nm or 22nm plants.

Why aren't they all made in one place though?
Competition?
Or an agreement with some organisation to distribute the employment worldwide?

כל ממשלה היא ארגון טרור לא לגיטימי
המס הצודק הוא 0%
1488 gas the bikes

Mostly cost. Making the whole thing in the US makes them prohibitively (and unnecessarily) expensive, especially for consumer tier products for pc and laptops

Malaysia is strategically placed, has great infrastructure and has pools of cheap and sufficiently skilled manpower so it's a no brainer not to set up factories there

They are made where is supply of highly-qualified engineers is good enough and they are diversifying it because plants are upgraded in leaps and keeping it all in one place means you are competing with yourself for workforce. They are assembled where it's the cheapest. But Israel for Intel is pure politics because "Intel is as Israeli company as US company"

Anyone else can't keep a straight face when hearing "shekels" anymore?

>Making the whole thing in the US makes them prohibitively (and unnecessarily) expensive, especially for consumer tier products for pc and laptops
Why?
>Malaysia is strategically placed, has great infrastructure and has pools of cheap and sufficiently skilled manpower so it's a no brainer not to set up factories there
I understand strategic placement, but I disagree with the "cheap and sufficiently skilled manpower". If you've ever been to malaysia, you'd understand the hidden costs of working there - legal issues, worker discipline issues, etc.
I'd be concerned that the employees get away with a lot more because the lack of legislation, enforcement and judicial consistency. Why haven't these companies considered those costs?

yep.
at first I thought that OP edited the screenshot

These companies get away for far worse user. Where did they got the rare metal to make these stuff? Places like the DRC and CAR. Whats important for big companies are stable environment and consistent pro-investor policy so these companies could churn out stuff at lower cost than competition. That and the general regard for IP protection which countries like China didn't have

>These companies get away for far worse user.
Not if a competitor comes along.
Wasn't there a Chinese processor developed recently?
China is not likely to be under the same processor requirements (e.g. backdoors for western intelligence) as US/German/Israeli made processor manufacturers. What I'm essentially suggesting is that these processors may be immunised from western legislative requirements in some way due to jurisdictional issues. If that is the case, then intel could be making a significantly poor choice with this move.

tl;dr you can use china to evade the issues with intel chips and security from the government (though at the cost of competitiveness with chinese businesses potentially)
I think that's an emerging market that is being very ignored.

Excuse me I thought we're talking about big companies having ambiguous moral compass.

Intel did have an assembly plant in china and the chinese literally made their own chips using architecture they stole from intel.

no offense but i can't take anyone who shitposts about eugenics and politics in his basement on a taiwanese cartoon forum seriously.

>an Honorary Aryan
Jesus Christ hahaha. Not even him but this is so ridiculous. I sometimes can't even believe these are real people.

this ensures intel hegemony for another 30 years

i fucking lol'ed when he did that weird 360 at the end

Attached: 1548553935681.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)

Based china, because that might allow people in the west to work around it's own laws.

Why is Intel allowed to openly use the Israeli flag as it's logo?

Why is Intel allowed to accept Israeli money paid for by us tax payers?

Why? Why ?

I don't speak penny pincher. Someone translate this shit.

Attached: 1544366254193.png (720x720, 269K)

>no offense but i can't take anyone who shitposts about eugenics and politics in his basement on a taiwanese cartoon forum seriously.
Did no one tell you that the 4chunz was srs bsns?

Attached: srs cat 3.png (646x646, 522K)

>oy vey
>gevalt
>where's my foreskin
>I want to fuck my sister (male)

Daily reminder that Israel is the nerve center of the botnet. Tech companies like Verint and Intel, run by ex-Unit 8200 workers, based in Israel and with their tentacles wrapped around just about every communication system on the globe. Everyone from your fibre optic provider to the NSA is compromised.

Only problem is how do they use that info now they have it?

venturebeat.com/2014/05/28/the-data-nation-israels-surprisingly-large-imprint-on-big-data/

>Lorica conducted an analysis of meetups and was surprised to discover this tiny Mediterranean country has such a strong data community.

>“I definitely got the sense that entrepreneurs here are a tight-knit community, and people I met were happy to highlight the achievements of other Israeli companies, not just their own. At least in the social events I attended, many people were happy to introduce me to companies working on projects they think I would find interesting, rather than just talking to me about their own companies.”

Whaddaya know, the country harvesting the world's data is wasting no time in learning how to analyse it. And of course, Jews are happy to work together with other Jews when it comes to exploiting the goyim.

sieg heil ihr juden. die gastarbeiternachkommen von oben can suck my dick

buy intel

Attached: shilling int.gif (500x364, 237K)

The amount of deleted comments on various Tech News sites who reported this news is alarmingly high. I mean, I never saw something like this before.

>If Intel wanted their 10nm to work they could have easily thrown $11 billion at it.
>throws 11 billion shekels at wafer
>nothing happens

מבוסס

>Senate is pushing through an anti-BDS bill
>The same time Intel is investing billions in Israel
hmmmmmmm.................

same lol

unironically yes, i would

>lack of legislation, enforcement and judicial consistency
You might be confusing Malaysia with some other place, mate.