How come Apple doesn't innovate anymore?

How come Apple doesn't innovate anymore?

Attached: apple-store-london.jpg (968x681, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/01/24/apple-lays-off-over-200-from-project-titan-autonomous-vehicle-group.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no need for them to innovate

They're going to eventually enter the car industry and btfo the competition and grow even larger and more powerful.

Anymore would imply that at one point they ever innovated anything.

Attached: 1547946794478.jpg (2157x1471, 609K)

why should they when itoddlers will literally buy phones missing current technologies for 10 times the price of a phone which dosn't?

look at that shit, a literal fucking mausoleum. Was thinking same walking past my local few days back, they think they are being 'classy', whilst in reality, their tombs are just grave markers to the inevitable death of their particular brand of excess bling tat. I really have no wish for them other than a swift passing now, they really are just embarrassing themselves day-to-day now, whilst shaming the brand.

Attached: 1529552007511.jpg (600x620, 109K)

>tfw bought an old shitbox i plan on mending and clinging onto until 2030 when the good electric and automated cars are out

Attached: 1522676030200.png (500x589, 196K)

>enter the car industry
cnbc.com/2019/01/24/apple-lays-off-over-200-from-project-titan-autonomous-vehicle-group.html
>exits the car industry

Attached: applestore.jpg (850x760, 196K)

Attached: 1541103694793.png (868x834, 232K)

>lays off
>moves to other departments of apple

Yeah, no. It may take 10 years until the tech is ready but it will happen eventually and when it does it will be as revolutionary as as the iPhone and iPod were and Apple will dominate the globe.

Ask me how I know you're a brain dead tide pod eater.

>child doesn't remember the state of mp3 players before ipod showed the world how they should be done
>child doesn't remember the state of smartphones because iphone showed the world how they should be done

comparing the iphone x with the s6 is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen.

you'd maybe better argue the semantics with cnbc or whoever rather than me:
>An Apple spokesperson acknowledged the layoffs
From the same article tho, Tims seen the future. And it probably involves watches. Apple customers not be the only ones needing checked for a pulse soon, leave that imagination-free tard in charge much longer

Attached: Watch_this_void.jpg (547x459, 50K)

Steve died

The iPhone is the device that turned smartphones into the pieces of shit they are today.

After losing Steve Jobs, consequences have never been the same.

>comparing the iphone x with the s6 is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen.
This. Should've compared it to the S9 to show what a truly awful piece of shit the fagPhone is.

ebin, the 12 yo that made this sure showed us

when will these fags learn it's hardly about specs that much

Attached: 1548267949328.jpg (528x444, 36K)

Design doesn't matter, things were better with the old shitty blackberry phones with lots of buttons and the stylus. It hope things are awkward to use because fuck the normies :DDD

>Design doesn't matter
user, pls. Apple did a stand-up job before ole Dieter retired form product design, but you also need a Quality-First approach to every aspect. And you'd have some difficulty claiming thats still the case
>ERES Yir Multicolor Watch Straps, 2 for ONLY $168, today only, Ladies n Gennelmen..

>argument went from apple has always been shit to yeah the mac was great which is why everyone copied it's design and iPod was great which is why everyone copied it's design and yeah iPhone was great which is why everyone copied it's design and yeah iPad was great which is why everyone copied it's design and sure Apple Watch was great which is why all smart watches copy it's design but what have they done in the past 12 months!?

>but what have they done in the past 12 months!?
yeah, about that..