Apple actually reducing iPhone prices

>Apple actually reducing iPhone prices

Now you KNOW Apple is desperate.

Attached: apple btfo.jpg (678x588, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2019/01/29/iphone-prices-lower-international/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IPHONE MADE IN INDIA

You honestly couldn't even PAY me to use an iPhone.

They'll reduce the prices by 20USD.

I'm shocked iToddlers finally grew a spine. It looks like the XR pushed them over the edge.
>Make an ad campaign to promote how amazing your display is
>It's a 720p LCD
>Add a notch to eliminate bezels
>keep the bezels anyways, lol
>all for the budget minded consumer
>$749.99 + tip

they can stick their fucking 'discount' up their arse.
I T S . D E A D . i S A I D

>'hints' at
for the love of God.. they STILL need to act like their shit don't smell.. even when its honking the place up..

>new iphone XVII retails for 2449$
>w-we're discounting it at 2399$
>wow apple is truly my greatest ally

Attached: 1546175646128.jpg (720x715, 90K)

this

>sell out the US for a Communist dictatorship
>US starts addressing the trade abuses of said dictatorship
>whoops there goes your margins :DDDD
Anyone who's still all in on China doesn't see the writing on the wall.

PREORDER iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: satanichia.gif (500x500, 256K)

BASED & DISCOUNTED

lol you know the only places that will get discounts will be in SEA and shit. America and Western Europe won't see a dime reduction.

>I don’t know what stock market manipulation via the media is

BASIC AND REDFLAGGED

>via the media

Fucking small-time. Via the federal reserve bank.

Is this the beginning of the end of Tim Cook's Apple?

When they mean lower price, they mean "buy an iPhone at retail price and receive a free $50 iTunes gift card"

Attached: wotched.png (700x738, 288K)

Not an apple fan but the XR is a decent phone. The camera is on par with the pixel 3, the processor is beastly, the battery life is great and the screen is very high quality. The ppi may be lower than some, but side by side it still looks great.

>720p
828 x 1792 and there is nothing wrong with it.

do their latest models still have the notch?

Yeah. But there is a lot of money to be made shorting stocks if you can onvince mouth people that something is wrong. For some reason, aapl is particularly vulnerable to these tactics. How many times has there been a sell-off because of a news story that a bunch of outlets ran with that later turned out to be false?

>if you can onvince mouth people that something is wrong
yeah, Tims good at onvincing - fucking useless at running APPL tho, which (just, maybe) slightly more the reason the stock is fucking tanking. OK, again, slowly - you do not lose near $500b mkt cap from a few short shills bad mouthing. They managed that all by themselves

this has to have been made in gimp

Even if Android for once became more expensive, I STILL would not use iProducts.

>not getting an iPhone just to find backdoors
never gonna make it, nu-Jow Forums

Paying that much for that low a resolution is meme. Suck more apple cock

Thats cutting edge tech are you fucking retarded?

Attached: Brainlet+memes_c52efa_6684167.jpg (1200x1438, 146K)

I smell broke in here

>It's a "trumpnigger pretends to understand economics" episode

>t. pajeet

Coming from a subhman mongrel like yourself that doesn't mean anything. Go back to sucking nigger cock and whining about javascript or some shit.

They're baiting people so they can overcome the india barrier.
It won't work because you can guarantee these phones will be even worse than chinese crap.

Apple has returned to the shit state it was before Jobs. Jobs wasn't just a face for advertisement, he knew what he was doing business wise.

Pure cringe

Jobs was brainlet tier retarded

720p hasn't been cutting edge for phones in that form factor for almost a decade

>samefagging

New around here, buddy?

He is probably one of the CS kids that comes here to homework answers

Based.

Hey apple I still use a flip phone, do you hate that you don't have this potential sale?

the sheer amount of brainlets ITT is staggering

In a totally unrelated note, Apple hints at higher dongle prices.

>wojak poster is mentally deficient
Sounds about right.

>still uses a flip phone
>thinks he has any potential or a value

nu/g/ is shit

Using an XR right now and I really don’t mind it at all. Considering it was the cheapest relevant flagship at the time I bought it, it’s a decent phone

based

based

What color do you have m8

Attached: IMG_20181112_211458.jpg (3024x4032, 2.98M)

t.poor

I own 2K AMD stocks before zen and I feel the same way. No amount of money could ever get me to use an iPhone either.

Maybe I didn't want to pay 500 dollars for a phone when I could get good pc parts for that much or be subjected to really awful american expensive data plans?

>Considering it was the cheapest relevant flagship
Hello ? Is that Apple ?
I'd like 1 (one) of your cheepest relevant flagships, please. What ? Yes, a telecommunications enabling device. What ? color ? Sir, I request the cheepest color you have available, kindly oblige..

By locking a feature out that you need to pay 20usd for

Flagship? Do you know what that means? The Xs Max is the flagship, the Xr is the budget option, in the same way the oppo find x is a flagship, while the mate is a budget option (probably gave an incorrect example, but youre the fuckwit here not me)

based

Oppo and Huawei aren't the same company

>Apple is desperate
And it will get worse. Everyone who wanted a smartphone's already bought one. Desktop and laptop computers went through the same pattern, everyone who wanted a laptop bought one long ago. That combined with less and less difference between mid-range phones and flagship phones is very bad for Apple. What's the differences between a $200 and a $500 and a $1000 phone? Not much these days, a $200 phone is just good enough for most people.

>Start notch trend
>Sales
Thank fucking god, end this notch madness.

>not white
>untrimmed nails
get off, disgusting poo person

t. fat uncool person

where's your two time massively successful international corporate record?

>Make phone completely based on being a social status icon
>Sales start to slow due to a variety of factors
>Reduce price, making it less of a status symbol
Dis is gonna be gud

I'm 100% white fag, it's my work phone. My main is a pixel 2 xl

>t. Seething ifaggot.

>Considering it was the cheapest relevant flagship
It's not the flagship, it's Apple's idea of a budget phone hence the shittier display, shittier camera, shittier materials

It's a shit phone when you can buy a flagship android that shits all over it for the same price.

Wired charging model now $250 extra.

Wireless charging model $50 less.

>*Wireless charger not included*

Wireless charger valued at $100.

But the OS is still dog shit and catered to normies who only use them as social media devices.

The camera is on par with the pixel 3, which can be done with the pocomeme as well
Not to mention that any phone camera is so dogshit it's fucking disgusting. Bad sensors, bad lenses, image processing so bad that it loses to dedicated cameras with the same size sensors from 7 years ago, holy fuck kill me now.

No it doesn't you fucking google dick sucker.
Apple for a long time, actually since the beginning of smartphones has been top 3 in benchmarks.
Their software is honestly the best in the industry and nothing beats it, excellent camera's since the first iphone.
Sure they milked normies, but what company doesn't do that? Everyone milks normies, normies are stupid.
But don't go and say that a flagship android shits on it, Apple will always win in benchmarks, android still buggy as fuck 10 years later.

Apple for a long time, actually since the beginning of smartphones has cheated benchmarks by literally buying off benchmark companies.
Their software is honestly the worst in the industry and nothing is worse, atrocious cameras since the first iphone.
They milked normies harder than any company in history.
Don't go and say that a flagship android doesn't beat it, Apple will always get BTFO in real apps, iOS still buggy as fuck 10 years later.

Attached: 1530984856656.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

>excellent camera
>ishit
A $50 S6 utterly destroys your latest and greatest $1000 fagPhone.

Attached: 1547651627886.png (613x593, 450K)

>It's a 720p LCD
Which has a higher true resolution than an OLED at the same screen size.

If you unironically think the XR is a budget phone you’re beyond retarded.

What does that mean exactly, and where's the proof?

based

It means that the XR uses an RGB subpixel layout and most OLED displays use some form of diamond patterned layout. For example, the iPhone XS Max has a green channel resolution of 1242×2688, but the resolution of both the red and blue channels are 621×1344. That means that the XR actually has a higher red and blue resolution than the XS Max. If you for example display red text on a black background, the XS Max will loom significantly worse than the XR. The same is true for most other phones that use OLED displays. The reason they have higher resolution displays is not because display technology has improved over time and cramming more pixels into the same space year over year is a sensible thing to do, it’s because OLED looks significantly worse than LCDs at the same pixel densities. There’s a reason Apple stuck with the same PPI for it’s phones since the iPhone 4 and only increased it when they went to OLED.

Really I'm just surprised they made it this far with such inflated prices

They just said they’ll readjust prices in markets that have significantly weakened recently, like China. It’s not because they think their prices are too high, but that their prices aren’t properly aligned with local currency.

well then posting the full article would've been nice then

I’m not the OP, I think he just wants to instigate shitposting.
9to5mac.com/2019/01/29/iphone-prices-lower-international/

I used to have a 5s so they could pay me or just give me one. Then I could sell it and get a good phone with a headphone jack instead.

He was kinda, but a excellent manipulator. Literally cult leader tier, still has npc's defending him.

That's a cheap chinese feature phone.

Attached: cheap looking.png (618x349, 56K)

>Their software is honestly the worst in the industry
Watch your own webm, android looks like shit compared to iOS. What are those animations? why every app flashes white before opening? Android's netfix app could cause an epileptic seizure. Looks like how web pages load, not apps. That ugly white bar at the bottom, fuck

lel ok pal blame best buy then, company paid $698 including tax for it. Why would I lie about having one? I prefer Android