I fucked up i thinked

Last night I was fucking around and downloaded tor and went on Wikileaks and like fake driver Id and I think that’s it from all I remeber why am I getting this message from tor itself or like the websites I went on plZ help anons

Attached: 9896F572-E38C-4F56-9E30-E36B5B6494FA.jpg (2048x1950, 1.91M)

delete system32

Jesus christ get a decent camera faggot

You queers are no help

they are watching you, OP. You better delete that CP you've downloaded.

I just went on Wikileaks Mann

how much CP did you download?

i got that shit sometimes, its literally nothing nothing will happen carry on paranoid op

God damnit I only went on fake diver Id and fuckin Wikileaks

>from tor
because google sees you & 500 other tor people as the same person

was the CP worth it?

Can y’all give me some tips for using tor and shit and thanks for the help cause I was scared a bit anons

Just don't download CP

I will not download cup anons but like going on Wikileaks and shit wont be bad right

as long as you don't watch or download CP everything will be fine

This.

Sounds like OP is fucked then.
Yeah right... Own up to it you silly sissy.

>download a lot of CP
>google detects (probably false positives or due to some shit at ISP) unusual traffic like botting
>conscience immediately weights down because of all that CP
>"oh I only went to wikileaks yesterday thats all"
more like you went to cunnylicks pedo faggot

never can understand CP fags. anime has that shit covered and cant land you in jail. how greedy are you fucks?

How much CP did you download user?

If you do a bunch of Google searches, especially variations on a single search, Google will think you're a bot and ask for a captcha. Happens to me all the time when I'm troubleshooting something.

i did it, also few times i used selenium for web crawiling. Now its almost impossible to solve captcha on firefox, but when i post on edge its fine

I've had this happen to me before. It went away when I refreshed my IP address a few times.