spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waterfox. Palemoon is utter trash.

Pale moon

Both are bad. Use Icecat.

Attached: photo-3.png (400x300, 55K)

not op, but what about librefox?

both are useless garbage inferior to Firefox. The only good forks are Tor and IceCat.

How are they inferior to firefox?

It not a fork, it's just a bunch of config files which make Firefox privacy-friendly. It's a better solution than palememe and watershit.

>how are outdated, slow and insecure placebo forks inferior to Firefox
How are they "better"? Privacy on those two is a meme since neither focuses on privacy at all, they're just salty anti-Mozilla fags. Palemoon even defaults to a malicious tracking home page. Waterfox WAS useful back when Mozilla didn't compile 64bit versions of Firefox, but now it's useless and it does nothing that you can't do by spending a few minutes configuring Firefox or using librefox.

Waterfox if you're somewhat interested in privacy, but too lazy to configure FF.
IceCat if you're really interested in privacy, but too lazy to configure FF.
Pale Moon if you miss old FF.
Not sure where Basilisk fits into all of this.

Opera.

I’m too lazy to configure FF

That's why librefox exists.

Yes goy, you must fear.
Use only the greatest and safest botnets with pathetic extensibility.

Waterfox can use most xul and webextension addons. This is the main reason to use it. If one isn't held back by the lack of old extensions, it's much better to move to Firefox though, so I agree with that.

What if you don’t care about being a super secret le anonymous haxor, but don’t want to let google blantantly track you, would waterfox be a good option? Waterfox vs. stock Firefox? Also does waterfox get regular security patches? And the logo looks cooler too

>super secret le anonymous haxor
Elaborate on this.
Waterfox is forked from version 56 and does get security updates backported from Firefox semi-regularly. However, for privacy, Firefox/Librefox and even Icecat are much better options. Librefox is a preconfigured Firefox with no telemetry and shit, Icecat is mostly the same but comes with extra addons and stays on version 60 ESR. If you do not chose Librefox, I suggest you get ghack's user.js. The whole tracking and fingerprinting thing is complicated, and there's also the fact that you may compromise security and usability. Do you really want any of the older addons? If not, go with the others I've mentioned.

Again, no, waterfox is a shit option. Just use Firefox and install uBlock Origin and you'll be fine.

Pale Moon

>librefox meme
>applied it
>there's no restore previous tabs
>bookmarks broken
Nah man waterfox my boi

this is the type of thing i am afraid of. i don't Jow Forums level privacy to the point where nothing works, i just want a simple alternative to chrome or stock firefox.

>librefox

Attached: Mostly+in+sweden+tho+_a47acbb1f1e89f1faa66e791c0c28ba0.jpg (588x823, 75K)

Stop shilling this shit.

Attached: 1548820891385.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Waterfox is still utter garbage and doesn't do shit.
spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html

Excatly and I'm afraid that the only browser left is palemoon after ad-blocking kill apocalypse happen
Sadly even waterfox will be affected by that

>the better version of Firefox
>minimal
>no bloat
>just straight Firefox without all that shit
>it just werks with everything
Waterfox is a good meme now fuck off

How about Basilisk?

>Waterfox vs Pale Moon
Waterfox. Pale Moon worked and looked worse last time I tried it. It also didn't allow me to install Firefox addons from the store normally and forced me to use inferior forks of certain addons specifically made to work with the browser.

I don't personally use Waterfox because pre-quantum Firefox just works worse than post-quantum, but it was better than PM in all these aspects.

I'm trying to get UGchromium to work on Windows but a) nobody fucking makes the libraries anymore and b) even if they did I don't know shit about compiling, especially with the specific files for UGchromium.
All I want is a browser that doesn't use energy and invade my privacy by sending out telemetry, something that's compatible with Noscript/SafeScript, and something that doesn't fuck shit up by forcing everything to use https.

So far I'm narrowing it down to this thread, so what exactly are the downsides of Pale Moon now that it's completely separated from Firefox?

What the hell? Where's the OP picture?

im sorry but im not a furry and a hippie

>so what exactly are the downsides of Pale Moon now that it's completely separated from Firefox?
Depends on your personal taste. I'd miss some of Firefox's newer features like multithreading. The biggest drawback is probably the addon situation.
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19727

someone make stylebot for firefox pls

this is exactly why i didn't like pale moon. i need a robust library of add ons

palemoon > seamonkey (outdated and insecure abandonware) > icecat (slow, bloated, buggy GNUtard trash)
its fine if you can get past the retarded chromelike interface
i trust teenage alex kontos and his surprisingly large advertising budget from "sponsorships" less than an autistic furfag

What do you use, senpai?

>i trust teenage alex kontos and his surprisingly large advertising budget from "sponsorships" less than an autistic furfag
Ok.
Personally, I only care about the program/s itself and other people's opinions about it, not about the person/s behind them.