He actually cares about CoC

>He actually cares about CoC

Both Mozilla and Linux are in their prime, despite 'SJWs'.

Attached: 1547953398144.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Wasn't 4.20 a clusterfuck?

Why even make this thread? It's obvious only board-hopping faggots from /v/ and Jow Forums care about this shitty CoC drama. Actual non-retards use software based on its quality and not based on "shadilay ebin retweets libtards btfo" shitshows.

i prefer to use software that doesnt carry a significant risk of having their best minds taken off of the project for "wrong opinions"
thanks

in before the thread gets deleted

i don't agree with the CoC, but mozilla and linux have a right to have one, not every project should have a bunch of terry davis fans running around screaming cia nigger at everyone

I don't think Linux has a prime, but Firefox went past it a long time ago.

4.19, not 4.20.

Attached: Pale_moon_logo_256.png (256x256, 79K)

>Mozilla
>in his prime
lmao, and Linux CoCk is recent. There's no SJW –yet– on the kernel.

>Both Mozilla and Linux are in their prime
Linux maybe, but Mozilla is just a zombie at this point. Also, point me one SJW working on the kernel, you can't. That's why CoC was a mistake, because it enables them.

>Both Mozilla and Linux are in their prime
Lmfao

This, first day after inserting the cock they already tried to fire an important driver developer. You can't enable these retards.

But they should have karl marx fans running around screaming racist and fascist at everyone instead

That driver developer should be fired, but because of incompetence. Not because of his political opinions. Same goes for Linus.

i look forward to there being SJWs on the kernel, because it means they will write better code for less pay as they feel they will have more to prove

no? they should also be removed, these are engineering organizations, the only thing they should allow is development discussions

>That driver developer should be fired, but because of incompetence.
Why.
>Same goes for Linus.
You are not really saying Linus is incompetent, right. Because that's just retarded.

>because it means they will write better code
Look at Google. Look at Microsoft. Do you really think they write good code?

microsoft and google make garbage software but their finance people have their shit together, they figured out the trick long ago with H1Bs, you can force them to work long hours for low pay and they won't complain because they fear being sent back to poojeetistan, and customers won't complain either as long as it means you give them a discount

>Mozilla in their Prime
>Destroyed Firefox by mismanagement
>Tried to created a mobile OS and failed
>Copies Chrome whenever possible instead of actually innovating
>Wastes time reinventing the interface
>Created a Skype replacement in browser that went nowhere
>Added hard to remove telemetry and other malicious features
>Spends money to hire Pajeets to call Brave and IceCat users shills instead of actually investing in their products

Pfffft.Good luck with that. CoC's exist everywhere especially at Microsoft and Google.

Linus has not written code in years and instead sits around collecting money from botnet companies. He also has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humiliation from Stallman.

Yeah, you are retarded.

this

>ive never coded anything, much less in a project
okay

I remember reading that they made some changes to the CoC to kill the average SJW witchhunting, I don't know why Jow Forums keeps shitposting about it.

Get fucked. Wanting to segregate bathrooms by sex is retarded. Anyone who believes that is intellectually unfit to write complex software anyway.

so in other words you're the kind of idiot who'd fall for every fud thrown at you, good riddance

Trying to inject politics into an apolitical community never works out well

Attached: something_habbened.png (600x450, 56K)

I have probably more professional experience in programming than you

>I remember reading that they made some changes to the CoC to kill the average SJW witchhunting
So they are cucks who budge to SJWs.