Who /passwordmanager/ here?

Who /passwordmanager/ here?

Any good recommendations for a password manager that works cross-platform and cross-browser? Lastpass fucking blows.

Attached: 475646-lastpass.png (810x456, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

passwordstore.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keepass is the only answer you fucking nigger

BitWarden*

passwordstore.org/

/thread

>oy vey let me secure all of your passwords goyim
>what could go wrong
fucking RETARDS

*keepassxc on desktop since it’s actually maintained

keepassxc everyday until I die. db file is stored on my sftp server and password is only written on a paper hidden in a physical safe in case I forget it

I just use 1Password.
But KeePass is a decent alternative if you don't want to spend money on software.

Attached: 1533517086896.png (1248x763, 53K)

no botnet here

Attached: password safe.png (1053x500, 264K)

There's nothing wrong with lastpass

Attached: 1509089823601.png (540x463, 320K)

you have to be a special kind of retard to use an online password manager

This is good, but if you're planning on using multiple browsers, the setup might be annoying.

My setup is just running pass -c nameoftheentry from the terminal whenever I need something.

OP obviously wants browser integration, he mentioned it.

But same desu senpai

Bitwarden, now

so is the original

This

I don't know if it's cross platform but BlackBerry password manager is the best

Just post your passwords (and relevant account login names) in this thread, I'll keep them safe for you

i developed this really neat password managing system, i take them all and store them in my brain

What if one of these services leaks?
I don't trust them

It's not really an online password manager. It's more like an offline one with a sync feature.

passwordstore uses no central server you can sync your pws using a git repository if you like and every password is stored in a pgp encrypted file.

that means you're prone to password reuse (which lets one compromised site compromise other accounts of yours) and makes your passwords easier to crack in the event of such a compromise. Things that human brains find easy to remember are very non-random, and password-crackers know these tricks and try passwords using them first.

any password you can easily remember is a bad password.

no, you compensate for lack of computer randomness with very long field lengths, each of my passwords is between 48 and 64 characters

fpbp

Paper and pen.
Just werks

KeepAss, Bitwarden, and pass are the only ones that aren't proprietary botnet.

Attached: oops.jpg (480x480, 15K)

That’s not true at all if you use a tiered system based on security needs. The base password for basic stuff and it gets longer and more elaborate as you need to get more secure. Obviously using 2FA wherever possible too. Just let the browser itself handle the unimportant shit like forums or whatever.

You spelled Bitwarden wrong

Tattoo it onto your ballsack then. Or your armpit, but then it has to be mirrored.

encrypted text file

Retarded argument. Anything other than pen and paper is delusional.

>Retarded argument. Anything other than pen and paper is delusional.
Wow you really proved your point.