It's 2119 AD

ITT: we pretend it's the year 2119

You guys think navi will be released this year?

Attached: 5645645.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clickbaittechnews.ru/78026/icon_preview_coming_to_gtk_filepicker/
youtube.com/watch?v=nUBVvk-JUwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google wouldn't let me see our kids today :( I didn't commit enough to the deepmindproject

feelsbadman

Attached: 1548050024547.png (500x490, 116K)

You have kids? You're lucky.

I couldn't get a reproduction permit. I had a partner with under 50% Anglo genes lined up and everything...just like I was supposed to.

The Google Council of Elders blocked my application because I misgendered someone on 64chan when I was 13. I tried kidsim III, but all it did was make me never want to leave my VR room. Also, I always get creepy messages from pedos asking me where I got my 3d models. I know pedophilia was legalized decades ago by the World Order Council, but I can't help being cheeped out by it.

I wish I could live in my great-grandfather's time...

Attached: _confused_.png (220x229, 1K)

Come on man, you have to commit more. Not just for your kids but for a better society run on Google! Also remember to turn off anonymous posting. I've already reported this incident to the Google Anti-Evil Responce Team™. Try not to do it again user!

Posted from my Google MindBook™

>not using CerebralProxy v7.0

enjoy malware making you dream in advertisements and having your anal sphincter locked by ransomware.

10nm soon lads, check out these latest i3 benchmarks

We were learning about "open source" in school today. Can you believe those Communist bastards trying to poison our early technological progress? Thank Google for Trump Clone #2.

>tfw the Chinese have been fabbing

YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP

clickbaittechnews.ru/78026/icon_preview_coming_to_gtk_filepicker/
GTK 257 CONFIRMED TO HAVE ICON PREVIEW FOR ITS FILE PICKER!!!
2120 will be the year of the Linux desktop!!!

This user gets it.

>not waiting for navi and 7nm ryzen

Actually Anonymous user (who I have also reported to the Google AERT™ for violating the transparency in communications act of 2056) I pay for premium Google Mind™ services and only see ads while I am awake and not working at my office. I do not feel the need to commit illegal acts in a futile attempt to hide my activity within the Google Global Mind Network™. I hope the authorities respond quickly to your illegal post.

Posted from my Google MindBook™

>humanposting

VP9 support when?

WAR IS PEACE.
SLAVERY IS FREEDOM .
IGNORANCE IS OUR STRENGTH.

Hey, Dave. I just wanted to commend your efforts in vigilance. I've also filed a report to Google AERT™ about the post in question. I'd also like to take this opportunity to recommend premium Google Mind™ to anyone thinking about signing up. It's worth the price.

Also, Dave, do you remember what server the mindmeeting is taking place on later today? I heard the Asgard II server suffered an attack from the Sagewood Group's AI, but luckily the damage was superficial.

Posted from my Google Mindbook™

year of the linux desktop

Fuck you guys, I'm holding out for Hurd.

>wake up
>tap the RFID chip in my hand to the coffee machine
>"you have insufficient credits for your requested
>latte"
>roll eyes and scoff
>10 credits deducted

more like,
>you have kids? congrats, 95% of people are infertile

I work for the google public safety office or Gsafety for short,I am here to remind you yo take you alphabet approved ivitamins A,B,C

disclaimer: vitamin intake is mandatory, those not taking their daily vitamins will be locked from the following alphabet products:g-shock,gbaby,g home,glock,ghome ,gbank ,gstore , gwife or ghusband.

アメリカとは?

>Responce
Error: Grammatical violation 29.779-286.8
Educational police has been notified, please stand by for collection.
Estimated Sentence: 3 month re-education course.

Anyone else still using Python 2 despite support for it being cut over 100 years ago?

Attached: 72200609_p0.jpg (848x1200, 1.11M)

user the public safety office needs to speak to you.

>2119, glorious 99th year of our lady God Queen Empress AOC's immortal reign

不潔な外国人.

CENSORSHIP IS FREEDOM
EMOTION IS REASON
DIVERSITY IS UNITY

>Anonposting

Mods clearly asleep.

The public safety office is always on track thanks to resolution 666, privacy is insecurity, knowledge is security we are always vigilante watching for baidu traitors.

A.D means After Doomsday?

>he moderates people's Google approved goodthink
>he does it for free
FUCK GOOGLE
FUCK JANNIES
AND FUCK FLESHIES
t. This post made by mind data upload gang

Attached: 1547463542648.png (225x225, 20K)

Just bee yourself user!

FUCK THOUGHT POLIC-

After Diversity

Why don't you have a quantum computation implant yet user? everybody knows neural silicon processors are 2080's tech.
you aren't poor, are you?

I just lost my cousin. He said there's only two genders and they disconnected his ID. He starved to death.

good

Damn hyped for Android Buttercane where I can have up to 512G of node modules for all of my 5 apps

There will be still faggots driving car with manual daily, implying "muh saves gasoline", while normal people would use nuclear fusion powered cars, that don't need transmission

Just wait sir

Why did you type the dash instead of the E?

Airbus or Boeing?
Which flying car would you buy? Or maybe Russian UAC meme?

Lmfao

He doesn't have a loicense for letter 'E'

KDE50 has been released.
It is finally a year a Linux desktop

Should I buy this laptop?

>Core i9 100000x
>DDR10 16 TB RAM
>100 EB SSD
>1366x768 resolution

Attached: 1540400139699.png (420x420, 10K)

>1366x768
>2k119
Enjoy your 0.5 mm pixels
t. 0.5µm pixel masterrace

gettin a robowife in from the united asian mainland this week. hopefully they fixed the dick crushing malfunctions from version 4.8

>16 TB RAM
>2119
Ramlet

Wait for intel 7nm

whats scary is that this is something people unironically defend.

Have to appear before my local Google Wrong Think Court (TM) tomorrow for first degree mind-misgendering a stunning and brave Instagram model.
FeelBadMan

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (400x400, 16K)

my google issued thin client keeps crashing and wont fucking turn on
i cant connect to the central quantum hypervisor anymore, i left my virtual machine powered on too so my compute tax is gonna be through the roof this month

Saw a shell from one of these in a museum earlier this week...how did people game on such inferior shit in the 2070s?

youtube.com/watch?v=nUBVvk-JUwQ

I heard even having an errant thought unrelated to the game you're playing could corrupt your save file. People apparently started taking black market ritalin via their government issues intravenous nanopatches to focus on immersion...crazy shit.

Al;so I lol'd at how many people died of cerebral hemorrhages due to the poorly-tested neural pollen they used...no wonder this shit has been outlawed since the early 2080s.

Attached: seeintoforever.jpg (399x392, 41K)

More like 3119AD.

I'm still waiting for those fully FOSS implants my dudes. They'll come someday...

Attached: 1546049980271.gif (535x660, 69K)

Let me guess, Concorde (or other supersonic) planes still don't fly...

Found out I'm going to have my 57th gender resignment surgery because of me accidently walking into the wrong gender spectrum bathroom, again LOL. Luckily a Google employee caught me and reported it. I'd be in deep water if I didn't comply. Last time I mistakenly said no, they aborted my child. Xhey identified as 4 year olds :(

Just get a T420

Does anyone have any anime they can share? Preferably on VHS, I don't want to get caught with it, again.

which one of the 627 genders are you going to choose? I was an effeminate dragonboy for a while, which wasn't too bad. Currently I'm an antique sandalwood table leg. Eating sawdust takes some getting used to!

IM NOT A GNELF
IM NOT A GNOBLIN
IM A GNOME
AND YOUVE BEEN GNOMED

I'm on the cyber nazi register because i didnt call somebody their correct pronoun in youtube VR, i had a trial on twitch with moderators and ive been sentenced to 12 months in an amazon prison, fuck.

My life is over.

Half life 3 is coming next year... Woo

>2119
>16 trillion people alive
>buildings take up unnecessary space by looking like playdoh sculptutes

Guys its been 50 earth years since we lost the quantum-tachyon war, do you think the archons will let us have our souls back? im getting sick of being tortured 23 hours a day without actually dying, i wish i could just die.

Don't worry Anonymous Poster! We have sent a squad of our most diverse officers to your location. It seems you tried to hide behind some proxies, but thanks to the recent Google Synapse Plus (TM) Security Update, we were able to accurately geolocate your thought patterns.
Since this is your 3rd offense you will unfortunately be subject to summary Google Mind Professional Brain Clean Ultimate Edition (TM) according to Title 67 section S.1 (Act to Ban Non-Compliant Antique Foreign Media). We can't wait to re-register the new Google YOU (TM) into our server.

Sent from my Google MindPad Pro(TM)

guys robo mods have logged off post multi dimensional hyperbaric time travel chambers

Attached: mac_hine.png (1080x1182, 1.27M)

You mean a P51?

Got slapped with another rape allegation from the ol' AI wife, again. Kept throwing headache errors but I thought it due to putting off the new update

Lol

>multi dimensional hyperbaric time travel chambers
Why would you use ancient and unnecessarily dangerous hardware? It's far more expensive to maintain than an anti-hydrogen powered tachyon oscillator. As long as you don't cut costs and try to use 286Fl fission as the main power source

Fucking this.

More like 95% people are gay.

>16 trillion people
either population will be controlled (naturally or unnaturally), density of living will drastically increase (there's shit tons of unused land on Earth), or humanity will expand into space. Aesthetic buildings are trivially possible.

When are we getting flying cars? They were promised over a century ago

Anyone having any luck finding food? This nuclear winter has been going on for a while, you know.

>he doesn't already have chips in his hands

Attached: IMG_20190131_021123.jpg (3120x4160, 2.62M)

Based and digi-pilled.

Linux at 3% now!!!