So howabout that 5G radiation, huh?

So howabout that 5G radiation, huh?

Attached: 5g.jpg (399x399, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktQ4xwMwzQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((they))) can afford to have lead in their walls and roofs and experimental cancer treatments
it's a plot to kill the rest of us off so (((they))) have more room to grow

not a problem you fucking schizo

A thread died for this garbo.

How can we protect ourselves from it?

It's funny how easy it is to spot samfagging shizoposters.

Mass Sabotage.

wearing a tinfoil and installing templeos ofc

Now this is advice I can use!

For fuck's sake, it's just low energy radio waves.

Tinfoil hat

I'm looking at OPs pic, and those red lightning bolts don't look low energy to me!

Attached: 3297F97.png (1152x902, 640K)

Even though it's possible millimeter wave is cancerous, not eating shit like beef or getting sun tans goes much further in reducing your risk of cancer.

Take iodine supplements, mix sodium bicarbonate into your drinks, zinc with selenium, keep your body PH more towards the alkaline side.

Vaccines
Oh. Wait.

Attached: 1548868467488.jpg (665x574, 39K)

>this thread again
Just fuck off.

> keep your body PH more towards the alkaline side
Of all things you schizos come up with, this one has to be the fucking dumbest. Your body will do everything in its power to keep a slightly acidic balance through its homeostasis mechanisms, eating lots of alkaline salts will at best make you shit them right out and at worst irreparably ruin your kidneys.

Attached: Cell Phone Obsession.jpg (882x2591, 1.28M)

Blame all these illuminescent FCC niggers

Attached: f58.png (1280x1942, 517K)

what song is he singing?

Attached: 1503809150380.jpg (516x497, 40K)

idiot

cancer is good for you, cancer treatment is designed to kill you

you're literally retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=ktQ4xwMwzQk

Cancer thrives in an acidic body pH

dog exposed to 5G (gone sexual)

Attached: 1530676761833.webm (841x458, 1.08M)

aaaaaaaabbbb

do you have a source for that image?

Embarrassingly bad trolling. Same story over and over again with every new frequency.
>2.4GHz
>GSM
>WiFi
>4G
>3.5GHz

> less than eating meat
... so an increase of less than one percent?

well what are you gonna do with a fundamental misunderstanding of basic physics backed up by "supportive" family yes-men, anti-psychotics, and internet conspiracy theories?

The 5G shills are wanting you to put a bunch of 5G appliances in your house so corporations can use the radio waves in a similar way to SONAR and map out your house and real-time movements in your own private home.
Jump on board.

Classical electrodynamics, Jackson

It's amazing how many retards here have no idea how EMR effects the human body.

I suppose visible light also causes cancer

good points, and in case of cancer don't forget that IV vitamin C have a good track record

Fuck that. I drink 2 L of HCl 1 N solution everyday.

So how about that Linux radiation, huh? It's why I only install Linux on servers not in my home.

>what song is he singing?
lel

>but I'm just talking to a satellite
>twenty thousand miles up in the sky each night
>yeah we're living in
>in a modern world
"Calling America" by ELO

>5G razr that obliterates annoying crying kids
sign me up for that 5G plan senpai

The sun is more dangerous than 5G

based 695 poster but non-ionizing radiation is not harmful. You get more harmful radiation standing outside for 3 seconds.

dog.lgbt

> Cancer thrives in an acidic body pH
So does a healthy body and essentially most living organisms (i.e. your gut flora). Setting aside the futility of ingesting alkalis, if becoming more alkaline actually helped at all against cancer, it would be a lot like constantly being on antibiotics in that you'd be uselessly harming your body's own regenerative abilities making you more sickly instead of more healthy.

The best you can REALLY do against cancer is eating well, sleeping enough, and exercising adequately (inmune system kills cancer cells EVERY DAY already on a healthy person), avoiding exposure to known chemical mutagens, and perhaps wearing sunblock.

Melanoma.

>another day another anti-5g shilling thread brought you by Russian bots

Attached: 1530615673773.jpg (414x416, 72K)

Wear a full Faraday cage suit. That shit stops radiation really well. You gonna have to upgrade to fully opaque suit of solid metal to get high frequency protection. The best metal for this is aluminium foil - light, flexible, cheap, and very good radio protection. It is also known by it's misnomer name "tinfoil".

You mean GNU/Linux radiation

>t. USAraeil bot

russian propaganda

Rosy Daniels please go

5G isn't going to kill you or make you retarded. What will: weapons already in use, planted around major cities with high population. It's why I moved out to the woods. It's a lot clearer out here, mentally and physically. My body no longer has restraint, and it's empowering to sustain my own life solely with my own human power.

Move out to the woods, lads.

Redditors and kikes should leave this thread

non
ionizing