/buyersremorse/

Buyers remorse thread

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-Logo.jpg (916x552, 41K)

Basically anything from these niggers

Attached: intel-logo-default.png (1000x500, 21K)

just got a 1700 into a motherboard, but none of the displays I attached are showing anything. Is there a BIOS update I need to do?

Ryzen 7 does not have integrated GPU, connnect through your graphics card

Thats what I did, I hooked the displays to a spare r9 270 I have, until my other gpu gets in.

You fucked something up

i5 6600kuck version

maybe it's the power. I had to get a 4pin to 6 prong adapter for that gpu. Maybe it's not powering it properly.

Are there any LEDs on the motherboard signalling errors? Did you insert ram correctly?

Forgot pic. Count from the socket.

Attached: 2isb96r.jpg (797x782, 77K)

I just put together last night a
580 8gb
2x8gb 3200 ram
450 Mortar mobo
Noctua d14
Be quiet 650w straight power 11
In a meshy C case

Runs pretty sweet. I haven't even OCed it yet.

>d14 instead of d15
Unironically ebin.
t. haver of sames on 3930k

Why not? What if you get GPU failure how do you unistal drivers?

Are you retarded?

You can't access your PC with out graphics idiot

Yes you can

>Buyers remorse
>Ryzen
Why though? I thought they were excellent CPUs, leaving their poored-than-Intel's single core performance aside, which nowadays only matters in unoptimized or poorly programmed games or emulators.

I got it second hand for 60$ instead of 180$ new for a d15.

switch on psu?

fags, you whole lot

>Posts a /buyersremose/ thread
> Doesn't know what the actual fucking problem is
> Barely can manage to do basic L1 troubleshooting on a PC
AYYMD BAD!

okay I got the gpu running, and the outputs connected, but nothing is still displayed.
psu has been on this entire time.
I just hijacked OPs gay thread to actually try to get my new ryzen desktop working.

Buying intel between 2010-2012 is like reverse buyers remorse. Based intel only improving around 3% every gen meant my 4 core 4 thread 3570k is still not obsolete lmao and now that AMD finally cought up I'll be upgrading to a 12/24 Ryzen this year.

Thanks Intel.

Pic unrelated, I see.

>I haven't even OCed it yet.
That's when you find out your shitty mobo doesn't even have LLC.

>shill thread
Ftfy

Ryzen is autistic about RAM, make sure you're populating the slots in the order specified in the mobo's manual.

A watch I got a week ago from MyKronoz. It fucking sucked. First time I actually returned a product I bought online.

PSU does not provide enough power, please recycle and buy a seasonic

both the R5 1600 and the R3 2200g were the best CPU purchases I've ever made

better than literally anything I've bought from intel and its not even close

I'll seat it in a different slot. Its an ITX, so it only has 2 slots.
The PSU is fine, its a budget ryzen build.

fpbp

>unoptimized or poorly programmed games or emulators.
This is what amdfags call every program available.

okay so the cpu fan wasn't plugged in properly, now it's working, but I still don't see anything.

>Ryzen 7 does not have integrated GPU
yikes

Why would I need that for 4ghz?

After reading the original post and your reply, I must say that I don't know what do you mean by that, user.
If AMD Users said that unoptimized garbage and emulators were all the programs available out there, they would be sucking Intel dicks considering they perform worse in those areas than Intel.

are you stupid or something? nomatter how unoptimized and poorly programmed the application both cpu will execute the same instructions anyway

Falling for the bait.

Almost all of the software thats available is poorly programmed, and unoptimized (for amd).

>nomatter how unoptimized and poorly programmed the application both cpu will execute the same instructions anyway
And your point is....?
What you're saying doesn't change the fact that AMD's single core performance is behind Intel's, and the only areas where that difference plays a role is when using emulators, or trying to run optimized/badly programmed videogames (because let's face it, a videogame that performs based on single core performance alone is trash).

>are you stupid or something?
Right back at you.

>..."or trying to run unoptimized"...
Fixed that for me.

I-is this deal worth taking? I want to avoid starting another one of this threads by asking first

Attached: deal.png (302x434, 128K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181119_191042.jpg (1080x803, 96K)

yes

I bought x79 instead of a 1151 mobo with DDR3 slots and a ES E-2176G or the like.

>poorly optimized
There are some things that 100% cannot be split between cores

I bought a ryzen and immediately after booting up I realized that I regretted not buying 7 more.

You rekt the thread, gratz.

nigger d15's aren't 180

Attached: d15.jpg (1560x794, 243K)

You don't overclock Ryzen, you just enable PBO and use the stock voided warranty limits for your specific board. This will actually give you noticable performance increase over stock.
Any B450 or X470 board can easily run a 2600 at 150W extended use.

Trying to forcefully overclock with Zen is very wasteful and you won't really get anything out of it except more heat and power usage.

desu im a little disappointed by the 2700x but its made up for by the fact that the 3700x is coming out soon and i can just drop it in my existing rig and get the performance i want.

Cope thread?

he probably lives someplace where pc parts are stupidly expensive

Many people who bought first gen ryzen felt buyers remorse

>ITT: Intel shills desperately try to claim Ryzen is shit
Crimoar.png

The exact symptom of under-powering a GPU is a lack of video signal to monitors.

Yeah the 580 will do you well for high end 1080p and mid-high 1440p. Plus 2 free games, cant beat that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS

Attached: 1531847892161.png (448x538, 69K)

achsually i'll have you know that intel has unrivalled single-threaded performance

Attached: 1527631298231.jpg (1024x609, 334K)

>inTel Aviv

Attached: 1544679807587.png (450x416, 205K)

I bought a mayflash mouse and keyboard adapter for consoles to play Lego simulator and Lego simulator 2d on PlayStation with friends, because controlling the cursor in building games with a thumb stick is AIDS.
The level of dynamics for mouse input is not good, and I can't even think up a use for it on other consoles

That's the first thing I'd suspect personally