792 Watts

>792 Watts
>792 Watts
>792 Watts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 50856879_1995726597172499_2566067995277262848_n.jpg (690x453, 44K)

>CPU Only
INTELFAGS BTFO
LITERALLY

intelbros how are we going to cope with this

when you see how powerful it is, it's understandable. the price relative to it's performance is also very good.

Attached: 1532385118623.jpg (626x657, 81K)

that's some serious COPE

COPED

kek Intel is fucked, the can't compete anymore with their shit architecture filled with security vulnerabilities.

it's going to be a very powerful choice for a while. I don't understand this giving a fuck about power consumption. If you want the ridiculous performance, you will need to do this.

we are hitting the wall, so expect to see increase in power consumption to gain performance. I guarantee that consumer desktop processors will be using hundreds of watts. this is just the beginning in a server CPU where it would make the most sense to try first. in 10 years, the 2029 equivalent to like a 2700x will be using like 800 watts to have extreme performance while utilizing the most optimized technology we can create, I guarantee it. otherwise if this isn't done. you all lay as well by a 3700x because it's going to be just about the endgame in consumer processors before wattage miss increase. this may go all of the way to 3nm before it starts, but probably not. rhere is no reason for us to continue buying 500w power supplies. I can buy a 1500w gold and easily have a significant performance increase, much more than we will ever get from any future progression in the technology. you innovate so that when we hit the wall, we can abuse all of the ridiculous technology we have created. this will start soon in processors.

i don't even own a desktop or laptop computer right now and am typing all of this on my phone. i also have like 100 filters so feel free to spam with me-mes as I will not see a single one

Attached: 1480299144132.jpg (1000x800, 60K)

Over clocked.

>its good price for performance
>power is not an issue

Attached: 444444444.jpg (763x771, 54K)

this, power consumption represent the biggest cost of running anything at scale

You could probably hook up the whole server room to a huge boiler and generate electricity for the rest of your company's quarters.

Attached: 1378102889115.gif (500x276, 248K)

Memes aside can we admire how dense the heat intensity in this chip? 700w within a cracker size 2"x2" area.

You can brand people with this amount of heat

It consumes less electricity than 2970wx.

being that they overclocked it to 4.6ghz, yes it's extremely good. I'd gladly own 28 cores at 4.6ghz. also it's stock clock beats a 2970wx lol
these people know nothing.

>*PBO

I wonder who is behind these posts

Stock, and boost is slightly higher than the 2990wx, and it won't have any latency issues.

sure it is sholomo
do we need a regular 1770w cooler or maybe we should double it's power this time ?

People who checked specs, and understand that image in op is over clocked.

AMD is once again afraid.

|
|>
|
|

I'm reading off of the OP, so I guess he is in on it too huh... anyway, it's a very powerful processor that nobody on Jow Forums will ever need to use for any reason anyway and this thread is dumb.

NIGGER DONT POST THAT SHIT HERE
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??

its not, its garbage overpriced shit for companies that haven't bothered to change over to ryzen yet so are still paying a ridiculous premium for intel

*that Inlel will cause a nuclear meltdown

Good news for you. Threadrippers are going to drop in price again.

Obvious samefag.

>live near airforce live fire testing range
>do some work with your new Intel™ W-3175X
>house eats a fucking AIM-9

>implying
The housefires that're shitting out show that Intel are shaking in their boots.
Why would they? They're competitive even before you take into account the ridiculous price of Intel's offerings.

>Why would they?
Because it would be fun to undercut Intel into oblivion, since AMD has 100% yields (something Intel can only dream of)

>$2-3k CPU
>Shaking in their boots.
How deluded can you get?
>They're competitive even before you take into account the ridiculous price of Intel's offerings.
They are less competitive now that this Xeon hits the shelf, so price will drop.

Obvious samefag

Obvious redditfag

Obvious kike

have you seen the price of Intel CPUs? intel are shitting their pants and have been ever since ryzen released, which is why they panicked and started slapping more cores onto their entire product range to compete after years of garbage 4 core offerings at the high end

If it possibly could, it would probably reach 300°C.

Obvious like in disguise
>have you seen the price of Intel CPUs?
Yes, and they panicked instead of being completely ecstatic to learn that they could get away with a $500 mainstream CPU.

It's an impressive extreme platform but the cost of the motherboard, power supply, cooler and CPU itself makes it worthless EXCEPT for AVX workloads where it's an absolute fucking BEAST.

The 2990X is the better choice for about 70% of content creators.

>only 792 watts

Attached: Power Consumption Under Load.jpg (2448x2448, 1017K)

yes they did panic, because before that they got away with a $500 mainstream CPU with garbage core count and they had to quickly change their entire lineup and release it in a way that was obviously rushed

>yes they did panic, because before that they got away with a $500 mainstream CPU with garbage core count and they had to quickly change their entire lineup and release it in a way that was obviously rushed
Which CPU was this?

>$500 mainstream Intel CPU before the i9-9900k
Which CPU are you referring to?

welcome to the new age boomers

5930k, 6 cores, almost $600
6850k, 6 cores, over $600
6900k, 8 cores, over $1000

after ryzen their entire lineup changed and cores increased across the board. you can now buy a 6 core 12 thread intel CPU for just over $300

now add the cooling system consumption

>lists non mainstream CPUs
Thanks for proving my point. Intel didn't even try to release a $500 mainstream 16pcie lane CPU with igpu until after AMD fooled everyone into buying their defective $500 mainstream 1800x CPU without an igpu.

Would this thing undervolt well? I don't think anybody who gets a 28-core CPU is doing so for muh gaymes

When did Intel release a $500 mainstream CPU before ryzen?

>goalposts
The AMDshitter is trying to move them again.

didn't prove your point at all, they're as mainstream as intels current $500 CPUs. "AMD fooled everyone" lol, you fucking retard. most people bought a 1700 and people frequently recommended a 1700. the 1800x was an enthusiast product basically designed for fanboys. and it still shit on intels offerings at the time for price/performance. use your brain. also LMAO at bitching about an igpu on a high end consumer product when intel don't even include a fan and force a huge premium on their overclocking chips. oh and they're now trying to ask for the same price for igpu-less versions of the same CPU btw

imagine being an intel shill, fucking embarrassing loser lmfao

You haven't listed a $500 mainstream Intel CPU though you dumb faggot.

Jesus, what is with the antisemitism here?

>stagnate CPU development for years
>brainlets lap it up
>AMD forces their hand, CPU value skyrockets
>brainlets still shill for intel
yikes!

Imagine not realizing that AMD opened the door for $500 mainstream CPUs.

They think that AMD a company with a female Asian CEO who had r&d offices in Israel, and India appeals to the white nationalists.

>release a $500 mainstream CPU and market it to gamers
>CPU can't game
>Market it to content creators instead
>Can't content create
>Market it to VM users instead
>Only 16 usable pcie lanes
Imagine getting paid to pretend that AMD is on their customers side.

>I can now get an 8c16t intel CPU for $500 when it used to be over $1000
>I can now get a 6c12t intel CPU for $350 when it used to be over $500
>and thats a bad thing, THANKS A LOT AMD

Attached: 44145444.jpg (474x535, 16K)

>792 Watts
I need a shop with (Higher is better)

So painfully obvious that this is a samefag hung up about one tiny detail. Enjoy Intel kiking you while burning down your house for that sweet 5 extra fps on fortnite. Fucking retarded zoomer

yeah, same style of posts and two of those were made almost straight after each other lol. these intel shills are desperate

>I'm such a useless plebian /v/nigger that I don't understand the importance of pcie lanes, memory channels, and the difference in platforms
Just kill yourself retard.
>Hurr fuck you Intel for your $500 mainstream CPU
>Hurr AMD released a cheap $500 mainstream CPU

Can you name that $500 pre ryzen mainstream CPU from Intel though?

Mainstream Intel CPUs?

>he's still going

Attached: 508124713983.png (372x351, 48K)

I see that AMD reuped on the marketing campaign.

as mainstream as the 9900k is

>No $500 pre ryzen mainstream Intel CPU has been named
user supporting this

Obvious samefag

Pre ryzen.
See claim
>because before that they got away with a $500 mainstream CPU with garbage core count
>$500 mainstream CPU
>Pre Ryzen Intel
Of course the faggots from amd would just start lying.

>Ryzen drops Intel prices across the board
>people still shilling for them and saying this is a bad thing
I knew Intel users were retarded but this is yikes even for their standards

the CPUs I listed were pre ryzen and are in the same category as the 9900k in terms of who they're targeted at

They weren't mainstream cpus, and weren't on mainstream chipsets. Just admit that you're a fucking retard, and slit your belly already faggot.

imagine needing over 1kW of power just to use a fucking computer

Attached: 1548440308280.png (253x238, 65K)

It's not that uncommon.

nah, just be less retarded. hurr durr expensive intel prices good, cheap intel prices bad

>Be wrong
>still posting
Just fuck off you dumb gorilla nigger.

>I like paying more for the same product

Attached: 4518794869836.jpg (474x535, 21K)

>Hasn't named a $500 Intel mainstream CPU released before ryzen
>pretending that she's not retarded
Drink bleach shill

Do the unlocked Nehalems count?

Can it be that you're really a retard?
Like diagnosed retarded by an actual doctor.

>$500 mainstream CPU
>Pre Ryzen Intel
Core 2 Quads used to be like $500 for the entry level ones but they weren't low core count for the time.

How do you even cool 792w of power? A car radiator?

imagine selling quad cores for a straight decade because of how bad amd did over that time

The JIDF must be paying overtime.

KKyoAni should make a quality horror isekai.
>get killed by niggers
>isekai
>wake up as nigger
>don't want to rape and steal
>but can't help yourself because
>nigger
>Buy AMD hardware to play vidya
>brain is too smol and computer = vidya
>make iPhone threads on Jow Forums
>Watermelon powers you up
>fuck mugi twice
>die of overdose

A billion shekels a day keeps the goyim at play

>amd still trying to get the "white" vote
You retards aren't fooling anyone.

They even made 65W C2Q variants that had the exact same clock speeds and performed the same as their 95W versions.
>for 1.5x the price

moshe plz, AMD has won, try to cope.

>4 cores less than amd for double the power

please post the list of things that do not matter because i have a feeling that this is one of them or if it isn't it should be for the honor of the twelve tribes

Attached: 1546964272714.jpg (474x415, 37K)

Malechai I'm not you're brother Moshe.
I'm just here to remind you to jump into the oven when you're done pretending to be a based, and redpilled 4channer for AMD red team shekulls.

>Performance doesn't matter
>Adobe doesn't matter
>Games dies not matter
>Davinci Resolve does not matter
>The fact that op image is over clocked does not matter
>The fact that base, and boost clocks are higher than thread rippers does not matter

Thank you for clarifying, that you have no clue about dataservers.

Buy Intel™

>she
>I LIKE SPENDING MORE FOR INTEL PRODUCTS
fuck, literally kill yourself

I named 3, damn intel shills can't even read. HURRFFFF DURRRFFF INTELL GOOD AMD BADDDDDDD HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 556785.jpg (474x586, 34K)