(((powerad.ai)))

copy/pasted from an /sp/ thread so take with a grain of salt

>okay just read the js file, my javascript is pretty rusty but what i got from it is
>it injects that script into each page of 4channel, where it makes a record of a timestamp, your IP, it gets your country from that IP, the device you're using to view it, how many visits you make on here a day, how many visits you've made on here in total, the thread you're looking at and the things you click
>it then links these to your amazon and google tags, which is basically the collection of data these two already have on you outside of this site, which includes your address, contact details, biography, social media etc etc
>also, by the looks of it, they're deciding whether you're in the US or not but the script doesn't terminate if you're not

>ironically, these scripts don't appear on Jow Forums, just 4channel

>best thing to do is block that url (powerad.ai/customScripts/4channel.js) or powerad.ai as a whole, use a VPN, or just jump ship now, which is probably what i'm going to do
>thanks for everything lads, 12 years of shite

On a final note, I noticed it doesn't show up here on Jow Forums, but it definitely appears in /qa/. So for the people who browse other boards: Be careful everyone.

Attached: untitled.png (521x393, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firebog.net/
filterlists.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>deviantart.net
I still don't understand what the fuck is up with that.
I don't even have any cookies from DA.

>just jump ship now, which is probably what i'm going to do
>thanks for everything lads, 12 years of shite

Attached: hereforever.gif (720x404, 609K)

No it definitely shows up on Jow Forums...

Attached: 1535227548613.png (1127x550, 310K)

you only have to click the domain name box to block it

Welllll I felt like SUPER blocking it, user...
MMKAY?

>how many visits you make on here a day, how many visits you've made on here in total,
This is retarded, why on Earth would this be calculated client-side? In fact, HOW would this be calculated client-side? A cookie? Instead of just incrementing a counter in a database where I can't see it?

I made this for the thread in /qa/, if you use ublock and don't have a clue on how to block this just follow what I did.

Attached: ublock.png (685x652, 24K)

Huh, weird, it didn't show up on my end.
Eh, I added it to My Filters anyway. I hope that suffice.

Attached: untitled.png (456x136, 24K)

What do the || do? I just added powerad.ai and it's blocked.

It applies matching regardless of prefix, so www.powerad.ai, powerad.ai, niggers.powerad.ai, etc. will all be blocked.

Ah cool. Does regex work?

its on Jow Forums.
You think hiroshimoot would be smart enough to disable it here, since Jow Forumsentoomen are autistic about this.

/etc/hosts | c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
0.0.0.0 powerad.ai

Problem solved.

He doesn't care. At least moot likes this place for some time, it was his work, something he created. Hiroshima literally just wants to make money.

Not full regex I think, but special forms like kleene star, strict-begin, strict-end, and or-clauses do.

>clicks i'm an advanced user
>isn't
>blocks manually
nigga just click the box

you can also bomb picrelated if you want to be so hardcore about it

Attached: 1518712502168.png (263x219, 6K)

Much obliged to you and the original user who posted this. Blocked it on uMatrix and NoScript just to be extra sure. Phoneposters are screwed it looks like.

I use Firefox+ublock on phone and already took care of it there.

>Phoneposters are screwed it looks like.

brave and opera probably block it automatically by now.

>click boxes until it's a wall of red
>add stuff to filters
>still shows up when I click ublock
I want this nigga gone, dammit

stop posting uneducated /sp/ conspiracy tier posts like a mouthbreather. Hiro added a new ad script; so what? Who the fuck cares. Ublock origin had it blacklisted since it was added and if you were running noscript/umatrix that also would have blocked it. Fuck off back to /sp/ and stop making a big deal about things you know little of.

I use ublock origin and it was not blocked yesterday. I first heard about it from a thread here and promptly blocked it myself. That shit was green.

go enable all the filters

If there's some other list I should have that I don't let me know

Attached: Untitled.png (635x877, 59K)

hit the plus next to the "93,890 network filters", and more will pop up in each category.

Why is deviantart shady?

go fuck yourself hiroyuki

>Something something a lot of insults and a statement without basis
Ok. Now please GTFO and never come back.

t. doesn't know how to enable all the ublock origin filters

where in ff do you see the ips of connections?

about:config?filter=javascript.enabled
4 c x
@import "

I forgot to enable all the Ublock Origin filters on my new installation so I wasn't worried until now... Hopefully, I don't have any social network accounts.

aren't we already under Google's eye since we need to enable google.com and gstatic.com for captcha to work?

This, how does the new script change anything

Have you enabled THESE* filter lists though?

you didn't, I knew it user

firebog.net/
filterlists.com/

is there any way nowadays to use non js captcha?

Works on Clover, so yes. But it doesn't change anything when your posts are traceable anyways. You should use Buster on desktop.

furries & fandoms

this jewish gook needs to be hanged

Or move to a better chan.

AdGuard ones of course

Hit the plus left of Ads