Is it physically possible to be more of a faggot?

My school's IT department decided to stick Cook's cock all the way down their throats. All wifi through windows is blocked so now I either have to buy a macbook and go into debt or find a way to bypass.

Attached: 1548901045666s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl
code.wireshark.org/review/gitweb?p=wireshark.git;a=blob_plain;f=manuf
github.com/meriken/merikens-tripcode-engine-v3
github.com/madsbuvi/mty_cl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is literally impossible

No joke, write the administration and complain harder than a soccer mom. Start a massive shitstorm as legitimately as possible and you'll get what you want.

>white male
>university
Toppest of zozzles

get a hotspot poorfag

that makes zero sense. There has to be just as many windows laptops around as macbooks.

Spoof your MAC address?

Spoof your MAC address to have an Apple OUI?

How does this work? You can't block an OS can you?
Your university should also have roaming (botnet) which basically allows you to register devices to let them autoconnect. Works across installs too. I literally just have the uni wifi in my conf files and I connect automatically.

That seems impossible since more than 90% of of computers run windows.

C'mon buddy, try harder.

Attached: bonzi_buddy_2_0_icon_by_the64thgamerdbfcua6.png (894x894, 1.12M)

I hope this is a troll, causs I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Start a shit storm like said over this. Not everyone can afford macbooks so you can get some traction.

Kys

I mean, they could block all MAC addresses from the network except those with an Apple OUI.

Which school? :^)

pics or it didn't happen.

Join us, brother :^)

so we can all agree this is b8, yes?

Tell the administration this is a microexpression of classist warfare and they'll revert the decision immediately.

and print off instructions on how to bypass the restrictions and plaster them on the walls
dont let IT get off this easy

>illegal
if it's a private school, definitely not
if it's a public school and the school provides the macbooks, they're free to do this

I hope people posting solutions are just playing along

Find a lawyer that thinks they can make money off fighting it. Sue sue sue.

Do you know what impossible means?

i hope so

Because MAC addresses can't be changed

hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl
code.wireshark.org/review/gitweb?p=wireshark.git;a=blob_plain;f=manuf

Attached: 1534082206382.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>windows
Kill yourself, wintoddler. Windows is worse than macOS. You may have had a legitimate complaint, but you use a pajeetware shit tier OS for retards. Install GNU then you can complain. But as long as you use Windows you are scum and deserve nothing but misery.

this comment actually made me laugh out loud with how incensed you are. keep it coming user lol

>worse than macOS
Nothing is worse than fagOS. Windows comes close though.

macOS is at least usable as an OS. Windows is crap. Can't run any good software without awful hacked together nonsense and the spying is even worse than macOS.

They could require authentication via some proprietary program that only runs on MacOS

>fagOS
>usable

Attached: 1532834990470.jpg (480x640, 155K)

Yes, since it is Unix. Naturally it has all the usability of Unix and Unix-like operating systems. When compared to unusable garbage pajeetware like Windows it is very usable.

>fagOS
>usable

Attached: 1536620349947.png (586x557, 66K)

Yes, since it is Unix. Naturally it has all the usability of Unix and Unix-like operating systems. When compared to unusable garbage pajeetware like Windows it is very usable.

>fagOS
>usable

Attached: 1530028894118.jpg (733x464, 102K)

Only a nigger university would have this requirement. You're supposed to steal a macbook. You failed your first test.

Wtf are u banging on about?

how do you have that tripcode?

>fagOS
>usable

Attached: 1546083217929.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Just install hackintosh on the oldest, dirtiest shittiest laptop you can find and troll applefags by showing off your new "mac"

>make your own network named the same your school's is
>direct all websites to a page that says macbooks r gey or something
>deauth school's network

github.com/meriken/merikens-tripcode-engine-v3
github.com/madsbuvi/mty_cl

>fagOS
>usable

Attached: 1547483105036.jpg (480x318, 17K)

@69602443
@69602468
@69602481
@69602505
@69602675
good contribution

Write an email to Bill Gates right now about unfair practices and monopoly laws in US economics.

>fagOS
>usable

Attached: 1548637582197.gif (416x506, 21K)

>fagOS
>usable

>fagOS
>usable

Attached: 1523470213489.jpg (1041x1041, 295K)

Bonus points for x220

Bonuser points for 400 bucks plastic HP

except no, because its completely locked down, at least until the monkeys at apple accidentally release a software update that completely unlocks the root account for anyone to access

>fagOS
>usable

Attached: 1535413927450.png (2266x1626, 561K)

>except no, because its completely locked down
How so? You can do pretty much anything. With a few hacks you can even install a different DE/WM.

>With a few hacks
With a few simple mods I can smoke the fuck out of anyone in my 1994 EG hatch

I don't know what you are even saying.

“With a handful of modifcations to my aged japanese hatchback (guessing he means an engine swap and maybe a turbo), I can beat more expensive cars in races”

I doubt it.

>winfags banned
Based, i do this on my network too

shitpost from /o/
with few simple mods to my 1994 EG hatch (5th gen civic) i can smoke the fuck out of anyone
>proceeds to list 300 mods done to the car just to make it comparable to others

Not possible.
Even if it were, just buy a $100 iPhone, jailbreak it and use it as a tethering device

Lmaoing at all the tech incels on here. Do you not realize how wealthy us Applechads are? How can I explain it... you know how you have to save up for three months of mommy's allowance money to buy a Thinkpad? Well, for an Apple Chad, an iPhone (also known as a Life Upgrade because LMAO - Let's be honest - what's the difference between you and a dog if you don't have at least one Apple Product) is paid for in a day's work.
That's my schedule, bro. Work my six figure job, get an iPhone, and use Tinder to meet and knock up a beautiful woman. Within 9 months, she will coolly be sitting on her sofa, cradling her huge belly and sipping on wine in the evening sun, silently thanking the gods that a stud, an AppleChad, saw it fit to impregnate her. And she will feel pride, that she was chosen to carry such strong seed.
Meanwhile, Androidcels get green bubble cucked. ROFLZORS.

Fuck off, Android incels. *cums on the ground* *walks away*

based

>ipajeet banned

Attached: 1520067976385.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Steal some applefag mac address and tell your Windows to use it.
We did that in my school to use the ethernet with our laptops instead of the school shitty PC or the shitty wifi

As if they aren't all basically the same.

damn those pictures always crack me up

Not at all. We used to block mobile devices from wifi though our radius server.

#
Not at all. We used to block mobile devices from wifi though our radius server.

>Pregnant
>Drinks wine
Have fun with your mentally destroyed offspring.

It's satire dipshit.

>school
you need to be 18 or older to post here, go bother Reddit

Saged & reported

>*nix
>X11 available
Anyone who claims it's not usable is ignorant or trolling

>you can't be 18 in high school
>uni doesn't exist

That's not how they're checking os type you brainlet

>>Blaming IT
It's a school/college management decision. They should get roasted for this. No one else.

slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:
- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with
- 8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 310 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

>You can't block an OS can you?
You can block useragent on the login page. There was a bank in my country that blocked linux because muh hackers. I'm not shitting you.

Yes i know, it means that if sysadmin cuts the internet for windows users, all students, teachers, and the direction too will come to complain in less than 10 minutes of no internet.