What’s some futuristic technology that you think will hit the market in the coming decades?

What’s some futuristic technology that you think will hit the market in the coming decades?

I for one think paper thin bendable displays are going to be huge

Attached: C5C542D4-3309-444C-BECF-FE846BB06F9B.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/technology/scientists-develop-telescopic-contact-lenses-can-zoom-3x/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

E ink is intriguing

We're probably gonna get a knockoff of those foldable tablets from Westworld

AI lawn mower bots.

those are already a thing

Attached: honda.jpg (2048x1536, 716K)

Attached: zViHW.jpg (1600x1200, 665K)

>Honda Jet
Isn’t that the tiny business jet that took like 30 fucking years to build?

what are these?

Attached: Capture.jpg (119x83, 3K)

AI lawn mower bots

all japanese jets take a fucklong time to build.

fuck yis

Why would a lawnmower need all that downforce?

gotta mow fast

Attached: miimo type r.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

an airborne lawnmower is a threat to literally everything

Attached: giphy.gif (250x240, 2.02M)

>he doesn't know

I imagined something much taller. Guess that's not going to be bagging the cuttings or even having a gas tank.

HUD's on special Contact Lenses

That would be hella lit

it's electric cause it's the future, plus in this eco friendly future the clippings can be used to feed the worms. it even comes in two limited editions for the zoomers out there who need an epic meme

Attached: miimo-type-r-honda-civic-fireblade.jpg (1484x989, 404K)

google is making these, they also can zoom 2x or 3x

Source me up

iflscience.com/technology/scientists-develop-telescopic-contact-lenses-can-zoom-3x/
guess they dont actually have a hud but still neat

>unroll phone
>it starts fluttering in the wind

You have never used an e-ink display

Needs a better name. E-ink is awkward as hell.

what makes you say that?

I'd say putting displays on fucking everything and saying its "innovative" is going to start being all the craze once paper thin displays are cheap

"Soda Stream will do for soda what 3D Printing did for Assault Rifles"- Samuel Hyde, economist

Attached: ancient future predictions.jpg (1108x1600, 728K)

Electro Ink

>using proprietary CO2 bottles

A hose -> soda bottle fitting is $10

Attached: SP201.jpg (800x800, 52K)

FINALLY! now I can get an earth, the final conflict style phone

That thing in the pic is already available, albeit not as a consumer product.

he doesn't mow

call it chink since its probably going to be made in china

Without a doubt the Globals from Earth Final Conflict.

Attached: 3DModel.thumb.jpg.cdb27e96d03d5948d1d87a27f72d169b.jpg (640x360, 31K)

too many syllables.

Enk

I would like that vrmmo from sao

Holographic touchable screens. In a real context, extra long battery life in mobile phones.

google-issued thin clients, which allow access to the Google GDI (Global Quantum Infrastructure). computing via any other means is considered an act of sedition, and is forbidden by law under the United Nations World Government. the infrastructure will consist of a handful of central quantum computers around the world, each servicing their respective regions. taxation and dependence on the service is high, privacy is gone, and google owns the world for the foreseeable future.

fucking perfect, to be honest

Attached: tenor.gif (468x338, 1.77M)

Attached: 049020a8329d7cb3ad23f252f5a1899e5e0974927eb462894077ac3d5cd7d07f.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Do you do this? What syrups do you use?

I feel uncomfortable when it's convincing at viewing angles that other screen struggle with, or at a distance. Especially both.
Technology isn't allowed to be that deceptive.

Self driving cars

Ink-el

sounds like a fag saying Urkel

My dad ran a hose to his soda stream from a normal CO2 tank

thats, wow

glasses with an HUD, or maybe contact lenses.

it's called a phone

Show me a phone with that form factor.

why would you want that

Don't ask me, ask the guy that wants it.

>google glass

Looks like a car a "Despicable me" character would drive.

Robots are sure to make a huge breakthrough in every part of our lives, probably within the next 10-15 years. Wearable tech will become more and more prevalent. New breakthroughs in cabon nano-tubes will allow for construction of buildings and other things that was once impossible, such as orbital elevators. AI will control many of the basic functions to run a city that humans are doing now. Augmented reality will become huge and there will be digital AR ad's plastered all over buildings. Medical breakthroughs will cure diseases once thought incurable, especially when nano-technology comes into being in the next 20-50 years.

So much shit.

The linux desktop

it's time

Attached: latest.jpg (683x394, 200K)

Screens on glasses so pedestrians can be even more clueless about their surroundings

thinkpad typeR

no, not the same

I think we'll have machines that can suck up dirt and other miscellaneous junk around the house pretty soon.

A roll-up screen would work great for a future Switch

Solar powered battery baseball caps

Your phone dies... Plug it into your head.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1520x1080, 165K)

seems fake

smart ink ;^)

lmao

based

Some sort of tech that brings global corporate media even closer into your personal space.
maybe just beam ads directly into your brain

Waifubots with artificial wombs

point it straight at my dome, senpai

would you guys buy a robot that:
- was just a refrigerated cylinder on wheers
- held cold beers (or whatever zoomers drink)
- came on commad

(just push new beers down the cylinder yourself in between pisses)

i was thinking "Eenk"
but yours is better.

seriously get into marketing, you could easily displace a dozen retards.

They don't want to get sued for chopping off little timmy's big toe

Will gunposters become the new phoneposters?

Attached: tfw lonely.jpg (970x545, 50K)

They're already a thing, but they're not that good. I got a Landroid last year. You have to wire up your yard like an invisible fence for dogs, then it stays in the bounds. The problem is the mower is super tiny so it can't really do a big yard very well. Furthermore, instead of acting like a current gen robot vacuum and smartly weaving through the yard, it just does the old-style bounce around at random and hope you get everything. I ended up returning it and getting a riding mower (I have a 0.7 acre yard for reference). The tech just isn't there yet. They need to make a mower that's two to three times the width (Landroid had a blade that's less than a foot across) and does better at filling in all of its area.

> lmow

Never ever incel.

Pills/injection (most likely going to be like a flu shot) containing programmed viruses that are attracted to the protein in cancer cells.
They then infect the cancer cell and reproduce there and kill It in the process. They do however need to be programmed with the cancer cell from you so it's not really an "off the shelf" thing you buy, it is personalized quite a bit for your exact type of cancer
Also more medicine to boost your NK cell numbers and cancer detection by them
> t.friend in medical research field

People are going to start getting even more nervous with consumer tech and retro technology will likely become very popular due to lack of trust for modern companies

iInk