I wanna go on the deep web but i heard its run by criminals and pedos. should i do it

i wanna go on the deep web but i heard its run by criminals and pedos. should i do it

Attached: 1538481717690.jpg (432x427, 17K)

s/but/because/g
Amirite

Unfortunately the deep web is only for pedos and criminals
I think the chan on there got shut down too

Take a seat.

Attached: dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg (680x440, 16K)

do it fgt

The deep web are places that aren't indexed by Google, like Instagram and Facebook.

What you're talking about is the dark web.

>its run by criminals and pedos
Yes, it is
>should i do it
Yes, because frogposting outside Reddit is illegal

No

Attached: 1500365754608.png (1366x768, 125K)

deep web != dark web
deep web == not on google like your bank account
dark web is a dark net service of dark nets like tor, i2p freenet
you're afraid of dark web and you can't access them without special tools
don't bother wasting your time there

Good tabs

>prostate massager
gay ?

What's stopping me from going is that, what if I miss click on something that turns out to be CP? Don't really feel like having the alphabet soup agencies knocking on my door.

You spotted the joke, congratulations.

epic

Contrary to what normalfags would have you believe, you don't simply stumble upon that shit. If you find that shit, you've been looking for it, so you deserve to have the 'alphabet soup' agencies breaking down your door.

You best start belivin' in criminals and pedos. You are one.

That's bullshit and you know it. I could be browsing a site that's supposedly about aliens and shit and suddenly I'll be hit with a picture of a toddler getting anal fucked. It happens.

It's not bullshit. You're the one that's spouting bullshit. You only find what you go looking for on the hidden web, that's how it's designed.

That's wrong though and you're purposely misleading people. Probably a kike too.

You've never visited the hidden web, you're just echoing what the normalfags say. You NEVER just stumble upon horrific shit like that. Part of the reason CP/pedophile rings on the hidden web are hard to track down is not because of the onion routing, but because the sites are not indexed to begin with. You don't just have shit like that pop up on your screen.

You do though. Some of these trap sites are even run by the alphabet soup agencies.

don't worry, OP
I miss click CP links in dark web all the time
haven't seen any vans or anything
it's OK to watch, but not OK to distribute
remember this, might save you one day

>miss click
>OK to watch
You are a pedophile in denial. Get help.

that's not what I meant... I mean that no one cares if you watch
I mean, all miss clicks I had... oh boy, if they cared I would be arrested long time ago

Based vimer

>vim
What? This command is from ed, the standard text editor

It's actually a sed command

>Jow Forumsyiff on favorites. You nigger faggot.

I dunno, maybe just get a super strong vpn and use a tor account. That's what I hear all the other faggots on the deep web use

There's literally nothing there of interest for anyone who isn't a criminal, drug addict or pedo

>madden 2004 cheats
made me lol

Actually it's a perl expression

Yeah and nobody has ever seen CP on Jow Forums before

>should i do it
sure, why not. what's the worst that could happen?

whats the point of accessing the deep web if not for those purposes - for anything else it isn't the web you need or want or are looking to maintain/download for no reason

Attached: 134.png (470x364, 101K)