Hiro makes Jow Forums pay-to-post

Hiro making the site read only for non-paying customers
p.Jow Forums.org/g/

Attached: 1535883131759.jpg (736x591, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lausanonymous.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K

Bye guys! Its been a nice time here, but all things come to an end.

Bullshit, no fucking way Hiro has the balls to do this, it's probs the end of us.

lausanonymous.com

We’ll have your backs

he'll get away with this jewishness by using autistic anons' hate toward mobile posters

It's only for phoneposters, bro

Got to get rid of the spam somehow. IP banning doesn't work for cellphones that change IP minute to minute

Attached: Screenshot_20190201084540_Firefox.jpg (1080x2016, 632K)

doesn't matter, this is just a bullshit excuse to force people to pay him. like splitting the site up is just for advertisements.

It's only for mobile posters, and even then it's still optional. fuck off with your shit stirring

>optional
did you not read the screenshot in OP? you have to pay to post.

It's not going to be optional for phoneposters

Attached: Screenshot_20190201130608.png (1080x1920, 367K)

for mobile users

>not using clover
It's just another scheme by the slant eyed jew to make faggots buy passes
FUCK HIRO

Attached: 1548336277670.jpg (464x618, 32K)

>optional
Oh sweet summer cope

Using the new site itself is optional you fucking tard

mandatory, not optional. and phone posters are just the start, he uses your faggot autistic hate for phone posters as a foot in the door, and then later he will jew you even more.

he lowered API refresh by 300 times. he'll likely kill it entirely after this shit.
it's in beta now, it will be mandatory for phone users.

>has the balls to do this
Yeah cause some guy in Japan who already has a shit reputation is so fucking scared of what a couple of angry autists on Jow Forums are gonna do to him.
For now. Guarantee he's doing this to test if people are dumb enough to actually pay to post threads and if enough do he'll try to force it on non-mobile users. He's already pulled crap like this in the past.

Hello this is test 121212123

>has never heard of "request desktop site"
please get off Jow Forums

he has range banned mobile ISP's before (some are still range banned to this day). see

Im okay with this.

the restriction is not yet active as the new site is in beta. but it will be.

>Is defending phoneposters
Get of 4channel in general

>pay-to-post
we don't know what the p. stands for, it may be penis

>When you bought a dumpster fire thinking it was a goldmine

How hard is moot laughing now?

Attached: 9d1.jpg (494x605, 62K)

>is defending hiro the jew with his jew history
hang yourself

Guy owns the site, he has the right to monetize it how he sees fit. Hes got to be making money hand over fist now. Yesterday on Jow Forums a bunch of phone posters were posting screencaps of the ads they were getting. 4channel domain is running ads for GMC, Mercedes Benz, Planet Fitness, a ton of really big brands. Easily Hiro is making 6 figures off of this place now.

read screenshot in OP you mong

>hes going to
please tell me next week's lotto numbers you fucking faggot time travellers. anytime something slightly changes here you people shriek. i pray mobile posting goes behind a paywall so retard evaders and redditors fuck off. fuck you

This is a good thing. It'll allow the mods to permaban problematic people who constantly spew toxic bullshit.

test

Test

You can block ads on your phone though

>4channelers actually clicking ads and buying shit
Nice joke

>phoneposters
tell me when it's humans

COPE

remember all the adware he added? remember he intentionally broke the site if you blocked the adware? (luckily fixed by ublock origin now)
remember the passes? remember the site split? kys newfag cuck

>running ads for GMC, Mercedes Benz, Planet Fitness
Those companies probably don't realize it, then.

doesn't matter to me. all I do is lurk and tell frogposters to go back to r*ddit

Attached: skele.png (636x627, 762K)

Are you totally oblivious to Hiro's history? He's literally done this in the past.

Test

>register
>login
all these memes from 2008 came to be true

>forcing phoneposter to buy pass and login into an account to post
BASED HIROSHIMA

Attached: 1518184560460.jpg (1068x1076, 216K)

>FUCK HIRO
why? why shouldn't he monetise? who are you that he owes you anything

Barely anybody clicks on ads from big ad servers except bots. They still pay big money if you run them on your site.

Uh

Attached: 1549033727826.png (295x121, 3K)

ITT: damage control from jannies posing as users

Attached: 1519896977085.png (1024x768, 280K)

This reads like a pajeet post on biz where they think ubiquitous ads on a site mean they're partnered and making tons of money

where did hiro have the 6 million to buy this place tho?

Test

fuck off, frogposter

see

I really hope this site burns once and for all, so that a good alternative could rise. Hiro is a fucking retarded nigger

>jannies get all the dirty job done for free
>the gook gets all the money
wew, nothing new

i'm going to pay for all 7 of my phones
this will not stop me

Why not just block phoneposters altogether? Although blocking them from posting in general is pretty good too.

>I really hope this site burns once and for all
sure
>a good alternative could rise
not gonna hold my breath for this. 8ch is already shit, and that's way above all other alternatives.

Sucks to be you, I already got my pass and it's the best way to browse Jow Forums.

>open browser
>request desktop site
Wew i must be a hackerman to figure that one out
If he paywalls it just move to any other chan

Can't wait till we have to pay to post images and threads. Maybe that would cut down on frogposting and shit threads.

zerochan

I'm gonna beat your smug ass so hard you'll be cumming for days.

Have you seen /vip/ dude? It's just going to explode tenfold.

fuck, at this rate I'll have to go back to something awful

maybe this is a good thing
>70% of posters stop posting
>no more newfags will arrive
>Jow Forums suddenly becomes less popular than /po/
well done, hiro. now stop selling our data you greedy nip

Attached: 1505619176877.jpg (301x267, 25K)

only newfags are retarded enough to pay hiro

Yeah but thats an unlimited pass. Imagine having to load up credits onto an account and use them just to post brainlets.

phonefags BTFO

Seething phoneposter niggers ITT
Based hiro

Just tried on desktop and it's still the exact same, email and pass required

ITT: redditards who are used to paying shitty sites are defending hiro

Worthless fucking Chink jew, how the fuck am i gonna post when i am not at home which is like 80% of the time because of my work
Kill yourself hironigger

it's clear that he's jewing out. God i hate him so much

AHAHAHAHAHAHA PHONENIGGERS SEETHING SO HARD

Attached: 1456494428739.png (695x500, 66K)

Reminder

Attached: HIRO5.png (1402x3892, 2.21M)

i hope anime pics will be the double price

who tf is gonna pay to shitpost
not even retarditt does this
holy shit

i recommend phonefags leave now, dont wait for the inevitable, its never too early to improve Jow Forums by not being here

Attached: 1301280141214.jpg (396x500, 32K)

Attached: 1304860164965.jpg (877x747, 99K)

read the newfag reddittards ITT damage controlling for hiro.

>if there's English text next to Japanese then it must be a real translation!
Nice try faggot. Can you return home to reddit now?

phoneposter normalfags will finally fuck off back to réddit where they belong

Attached: pepe-happy.jpg (533x477, 22K)

Are you not aware there's a whole board for this already?

only redditards are used to paying sites like this for use.

yes, and it's dead

You'd be surprised.

The Internet should only be accessible with Ethernet.

Attached: 1543548228269.png (332x332, 148K)

No shit, didn’t see this coming

Seethe more phoneposter mongoloid, it was about time Hiro did something about this rampant normalfaggotry

If that happens Jow Forums will die, simple as that. And soon after better alternative will emerge.

reddit:thepost

fuck phonefags desu, at this point I'll gladly pay some shekels for Hiro to get rid of them

seethe more phonefag

so much

Attached: 1534218210110.gif (584x336, 47K)

you belong on reddit

You're misunderstanding everything.
Unlike you, I don't give the slightest fuck about "muh business". wasabiman bought this website knowing full-well the implications. He knows (just as well as you do, if you look deep down past your big boy attitude) that this website costs next to nothing to run. He also knows(again, just like you) that there are way more than enough ads and pass users to cover the operating costs plus gravy. This website should not be his livelihood. It is self-sufficient. We don't need him or give a fuck about him. He should shut the fuck up and stay out of the way just like moot did. He wasn't born yesterday. He knows this is how people on an imageboard expect it to be run. He chose to be cheeky and buy it anyway, thinking he's going to call the shots and reinvent the wheel so he can pay for his chinese hookers. If you're fine with that, go ahead and cuck yourself and live by his rules. If you want to just browse your fucking website in peace (which only exists (for hiroshima to make money from) because YOU post content onto it), you should make it inconvenient for him to operate it in such a jewish way. If he doesn't want to do that, he's going to have a bad time, and if we do our best to STOP buying passes, block MORE ads, post LARGER and MORE images, it's just going to ACTUALLY make it unprofitable for him. Which means he'll sell it (because muh business isn't making me money how will I buy my egg rolls and dumplings now???), and it can be passed on to someone who's with the fucking program. Like moot was.

if you don't understand this, go ahead and turn your ad blocker off. Maybe you cat buy a pass so moot2 can get some chink to suck his japanese eggplant and he can give you a clover next to your post. The guy is a leech. Stop supporting his bullshit.

We create the traffic and the money the website generates. All he does is cash the cheques. Don't give him more credit than he deserves. Welcome to the internet, buddy.

>people happy because this fucks with mobileposters
Don't you realize Hiro is just going to force this shit even desktops?

>literally pic related

Attached: 2019-02-01-23-13-28.jpg (2000x1000, 226K)

>It's fine if he fucks us because he owns us
Good one, prepare for mass exodus