What's his end game Jow Forums

What's his end game Jow Forums

Attached: received_2274721392811935.jpg (1080x1510, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8P8UKBAOfGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To crush his enemies, see them driven before him and hear the lamentations of their women.

He's a brainlet's conception of a smart person, so his goal is to keep himself into the public consciousness without doing anything useful

What is a smart persons conception of a smart person

self

void

me

Money and the legacy of a man who only appears in "Did you know" articles and niche investigations

If you have to ask, it becomes evident which classification you belong to.

Excuse me, that's Jorden Peterson

Jordan peterson is the child of a single mother's conception of a father

Publicity publicity publicity.
Remember me.

iron man

That one went deep inside me

This is the most apt interpretation of him that I have heard. I have a father and he raised me well. I agree with some things that Peterson says but I already know them and was taught them at an early age. Peterson is no use to a well adjusted individual although I wish him and his followers no ill will.

Stop playing dad simulator and buying $2000 rugs, be your own teacher and father

This. I had a rough relationship with my father, but I've found that being yelled at a lot and berated as a teen has made me extremely resilient as an adult. Children of single mothers are well and truly cucked

What does this even meme? Is he implying he's going to shoot people who review memes?

Attached: 1525518534282.jpg (706x884, 93K)

accurate

buy this place you faggot

pewdiepie, a famous youtuber, was joking about elon hosting his meme review show

not my fault my mom was a thot.

If you don't end her thottery, it is

Nothing. He's just a rich guy having fun.

Attached: 1547926429528.jpg (342x316, 14K)

Shut up.

Crashing this earth with no survivors

Jordan Peterson

he is Knights

Attached: 23462435.jpg (550x542, 60K)

is elon a nine year old?

Buy Jow Forums and save it

Dude is actually incredibly smart.

Donald Trump

Found the brainlet

>What is a smart persons conception of a smart person

That there is no "smart person".
Even the smartest of us are only really good at a few things and fucking retarded with everything else.

>Even the smartest of us are only really good at a few things and fucking retarded with everything else.
>>>/lesswrong/

He got into Stanford.

To make money off redditors, zoomers (huge overlap between the two) and government funding.

>Silicon Valley "geniuses"
lol

To escape this shithole planet and live somewhere else, or at least build a base on Mars.

BFR'an payloads to mars, Boran' the tunneling systems, Teslan' the energy production, Sabatieran' oxygen production.

Not that it will work concidering the massive risks that there are on Mars in regards to atmosphere / radiation. But hey at least humanity will get a step up into the Space Age (tm) with the help of other space agencies.

eg. pretty much this

youtube.com/watch?v=8P8UKBAOfGo

musk is recruiting army of normalfags it seems.
pretty much.

so did a lot of people

I chuckled

No, almost no one gets into stanford.

>What's his end game
Busting unions.

i have no idea wtf you mean. To be fair all i know about him is hes the guy that told people to clean their rooms

Be president of the united states. he is trying to copy Trumps style of being famous, then he will go full blue/red pill and start calling out people on twitter like never before

He cant. Hes not a native born citizen

Based

>What's his end game Jow Forums
To become a homeless loser

>No, almost no one gets into stanford.
College should be broke by now if no one can get in.

>Elon Musk was born on June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa

musk confirmed for nigger

The joke is that Jordan Peterson basically just gives dad-tier advice, so he only really appeals to people without fathers