A consumer DNA testing company has given the FBI access to its two million profiles

technologyreview.com/the-download/612875/a-consumer-dna-testing-company-has-given-the-fbi-access-to-its-two-million/

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: dna-test.png (857x503, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6JW0HE72U
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19057643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they should just include a bottle of blue pills with every box

christ

Fucking FBI niggers

>why should I care if i would never commit a crime

Attached: 1548084957798.png (636x773, 8K)

>David Mittelman, who was once chief scientist
>Family Tree DNA founder Bennett Greenspan
pure cohencidence :^)

Wow I guess all those anons handing their DNA to a private company was a bad idea. Worth it so you can prove to Jow Forums that you're 67% european though

its worse than that
it's how the kikes think they are going to rebuild the temple

>A large consumer DNA test database, Family Tree DNA, has quietly started allowing the FBI to upload genetic profiles created from crime scenes and corpses, according to Buzzfeed
>buzzfeed

>damage control
- the post

>"what do you mean this anti-war leaker is not guilty"
>"silly user, his actual DNA was found at the crime scene"
>"where did you buy that tinfoil hehe"

Attached: CIA-agents-trolling-alternative-media.jpg (632x356, 97K)

some people use these to, you know, get in contact with relatives from an absent or deceased parent or other family member?
0.2% unassigned dna, it could be literally anything i hope it is russian so i can slav up some vidya games

How the fuck am I supposed to fond out if that fucker is my dad now? God damn it, just when I thought I had found someone to hate.

Attached: 1500155617231 (2018_01_12 08_41_22 UTC).png (633x758, 440K)

Damage what?

There's nothing wrong with this. If you got tested you accepted their terms. Tough shit

The only people who are customers of these things are:
1. People who are legitimately trying to track down their parents/siblings/other relatives;
2. People who want to know their susceptibility to certain disorders/diseases; and
3. Wewuzzers with nothing going on in their lives.

my sister did one of these. I'm fucked right?

my mom gave me one of these things for christmas
im not using it. what should i tell her when she asks about the results?

Jow Forums BTFO

deflecting the topic

Unironicaly, like I give a fuck...pic very related

Attached: 2019-02-01 13_45_22-One Of The Biggest At-Home DNA Testing Companies Is Working With The FBI.png (1307x776, 78K)

What do you mean?

enjoy the party van in a few hours

>What do you mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6JW0HE72U

Like how the fuck do you not see this shit coming

>reading facebook comments on buzzfeed news
why did i look at that picture

>fuck my throat harder, big daddy goverment!
>HARDER
>HARDER!!!!
>HA-GLUP GLUP GLUP

women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

But the OPs news is from BUZZFEED

hot

How is this going to stop us from killing them? The FBI is going to be shut down within three years tops, once the public begins executing agents and their families, who cares if they have the DNA of the triggermen that put an end to their crimes?

>Buzzfeed
>credible

oy gevalt

Attached: M0hRQ0q.png (605x191, 54K)

Buzzfeed news is a seperate entity from Buzzfeed (the clickbait website). They've won pulitizer prizes for their investigative journalism. Buzzfeed news IS credible

yeah and Drumpf will be impeached any day now. Stay retarded

Nice strawman.

aka Buzzfeed’s editor in chief

You literally set up a strawman (that nobody said) to knock it down. You're intellectually dishonest. No point in engaging with you.

>greenspan

Attached: serveimage (1).gif (500x275, 763K)

>tfw both of my parents have done those dna things
>nothing i can do about it

they are all owned by the same parent company. sister of Youtube CEO.

every (mostly Americans) in Jow Forums got jew'd

>there are people who are surprised by this

Attached: 1519072502819.png (477x369, 134K)

How fucking stupid can people be to give away their DNA profile to a private company.
In like 5 years from now, insurance companies come over such databases and refuse to insure people or will at least crave a huge fucking paycheck every month, because the genetic profile of a customer shows higher risk for cancer or other shit.
Not to talk about the FBI or other law enforcement agencies that try to better up their caught/not caught stats by faking DNA evidence found on crime scenes.

Or what about the fucking super rich kies, that let people kidnap and kill, because they need their kidneys, lung, heart and whatnot.
Organ trading is a huge thing already. and it will grow thanks to these idiots sharing their DNA freely.

Ancestry is owned by the Latter Day Saints instead. I still wouldn't trust them though

>giving away your DNA to private companies
The absolute state of Jow Forums larpers

No they don't. They use them because we are obsessed with identity and they want to know how black they are. You know that's true.

bump

yall fucked

The worse part is they don't even need your dna to identify you. If someone related to use took it your family is marked.

Attached: 1549018456068.jpg (799x800, 180K)

Gee nobody ever expected this to happen...
Kek

Hackernews says that there is nothing wrong with this: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19057643

Are they right? I mean, if I am not a criminal why should I care? The government knows what's best for me.

Accurate
That you don't want your genetic data being sold whilst you get nothing out of it?

Need I say more?

>blocked in germany
sigh

ahhh, the net neutrality in europe in action

>Buzzfeed news IS credible
>news IS credible
user, I...

Your emphasis on "IS" says alot about you wanting others to believe its credible. Reactionary when challenged because of belief not actuality.

>There's nothing wrong with turbocapitalism even though everyone else besides the corporation loses

>some other people know what's best for me.
Good goy.

well some do

for example your doctor when he tells you not to eat kfc all day because you will end up with a coronary artery disease sooner than later