Give me the Amazon pill

Give me the Amazon pill.

Attached: amazon.png (500x500, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/12/19/18140799/amazon-marketplace-scams-seller-court-appeal-reinstatement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does Amazon brand pills?

The wars between 3rd party sellers are based as fuck. They buy fake reviews for each other to get the other guy banned from Amazon

theverge.com/2018/12/19/18140799/amazon-marketplace-scams-seller-court-appeal-reinstatement

Attached: Pepe_pls.png (499x499, 203K)

>*blocks your path*

Attached: Screenshot (72).png (501x118, 18K)

Ever since they started using shitskins and sandniggers as their own delivery drivers, shit has been going downhill fast. I feared for the safety of my ordered GPU. These motherfuckers throw packages into house floors and run away.

that sucks, my friendly white mailman has delivered 90% of my amazon stuff forever.

the 4k fire tv stick is based, waterproof kindle is based too, i don't care what bezos does.

botnet

The company's leader spent 70 billions to fuck a whore and be ridiculed.
This should give you some insight to his IQ and therefore the quality of his company.

They suck now because they charge tax on everything and refuse to price match their own products

Also prime is a scam

non tinfoil hat opinions only please

jeff bezos essentially paid 60 billion dollars to fuck someone who he wasnt married to

thats all i know about amazon.com

jeff bezos ex is so bad

how bad is she?

she is the type of bad that becomes the worlds wealthiest woman overnight doing something that we all love doing in our spare time--not having sex with amazon founder jeff bezos.

im a rube. a layman. i dont invest. i ham actually in debt presently. im not into economics or supply and demand in the least. the feathers in your down pillow know more about the free market than i ever will. but even i can tell you that 60 billion dollars to not have sex with jeff bezos is an incredible opprotunity. absolutely incredible.

Jeff sucks at sex. The guy probably fucks like Forrest Gump

you would know amigo

At its heart, Amazon is a warehouse shipper. And from a logistics standpoint it is doing amazing. Now, bear in mind, that it really does a miniscule amount of the true shipping throughput of the country. But if you have ever been to an Amazon warehouse it's amazing. They shame Wal-Mart. Which is its leading competitor.

But of course the bad thing is your gonna shop online and get shit in a truck and also they spy on you.

Likewise if you're worth $140 billion, why would you waste your life being with someone who makes you miserable. I would have gotten the divorce too. Half of $140b is more money than most people can imagine.

Anyone else gone through the sde interview process? I failed at vmware, twitch, etc, what chance do I have with amazon

they opened shop recently in my third world country.
I bought an item with my visa card and they're asking my to verify my address and phone number with my email. what are they thinking? the card I used already has my name on it.

too expensive, i use ebay

Ebay+paypal fees are 13.5% now. I still use it but i'll try to find local and offer cash on collection if it works out

*sends you three defective items in a row that you have to exchange and then permabans you and your entire family for excessive returns*

Heh. Nothing personal, kid.

Poor impression.

I had an interview that went well. HR contacted me to schedule a second interview, I gave them my availability, and then... nothing.
I sent a follow-up email to HR just to make sure that I didn't miss an email or something, and she said she was "waiting on the hiring team" on how to move forward.

I used eBay

I'm strongly against AWS. I'd rather more small/independent providers like Linode and DO (not so small now). AWS feels like a meme.

twitch is owned by amazon.

Terrible working environment.

It's pretty based tbqh.

Fake news Washington Post

shut the fuck up

Poor man's AliExpress.

tiananmen square massacre, winnie the pooh president.

at this company we pride ourselves in ensuring employees work at optimal efficiency while also remaining in good health. as such, any medication that you require is only offered within your assigned wagecage and is distributed at a rate determined by your cumulative Employee Contribution Effectiveness Score which provides us with a quantifyable representation of your dedication and demonstration of work ethic to our company. i would also like to note that in the time you have taken to read this notice you have unfortunately exhaused all 5 of your weekly 30 second breaks. as is stated in company policy, you will not be granted additional breaks for meals until your allocated break time resets next year. please return to work immediately as being unable to perform your assigned duties due to any unforseen circumstance resulting from this such as extreme malnutrition, loss of life, being unable to live, being able to not live, or all 5 will have a severe negative impact on your Employee Contribution Effectiveness Score, which if it goes below a certain threshold, may result in your permanent dismissal from both your position at this company and your life.

Logo: The yellow swoosh is actually a penis that why it rubbing against the z(oomer).

moar like brown pill amirite :D

10 years from now - why wouldn't Amazon start delivering name branded medicine?

i'd buy them.

Their service is fine but I don't want them to rule the world so someone should do something about that, maybe.

It's good. You can buy lots of stuff.