I improved my social skills but I still have no fucking friends who'll hang out with me!

>be me
>18 in uni
>no FUCKING friends besides my roomate and his friends who only hang with me when i smoke weed with them
>REEEEEE

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (225x224, 10K)

cool story but who are you quoting

Based

>who only hang with me when i smoke weed with them
No wonder you have no friends, I wouldn't befriend a degenerate like you either.

Attached: fallout_new_vegas___legionary_decanus_by_yuikami_da-d8peldu.jpg (700x906, 301K)

based

You don't need 3d friends
all you need is us

Why your social skills suck, OP, awkward? shy? tell me i might help you

maybe you can try joining a club? that helped me connect with some people during school

Attached: 1518309820782.gif (400x225, 1.76M)

There're a lot of ways to lose mental problems, i lost my social anxiety leaving my house and yelling ''cock'' to everybody that crossed my path, all the fucking day

Ik very autistic, but it worked

The main problem left is I usually focus too much on myself a lot and end up being aware of not thinking up anything to say. Not always, but I keep trying to imagine what the other people are seeing or thinking and that's probably taking energy that could be spent interacting.

How do I become pic related?

Good consistent dieting and exercise three times a week.

Attached: 1462983621854.jpg (1110x800, 460K)

I meant psychologically. I do workout though. Diet is inconsistent cuz i'm poorish

you sound like you smoke weed
oh wait, you do!

Attached: C1B282E9-F018-4A44-A81E-BE055894DCFE.jpg (999x1059, 313K)

You've got to want to be around people for them to like you.

I do. Been trying to get better at making people not think I don't want to hang out

that exclamation point made me feel gay

Attached: C83AD7D9-D7F9-41A1-9C36-CB54B0814267.jpg (600x833, 71K)

When two people talk among themselves and they dont know each other, they talk about things related to what happening.
>The wheather is very cold, right?

After that blah blah, make question about things that everybody knows and like it, talk about music, for example, what is his favorite music genre.

Yes, it's overused question, but what does it matters? The purpose is breaking the ice.

When he tell you his favorite music genre just ask him things about that genre

If you notice that he answers you with a sharp tone, he wants nothing with you, and simply you go

You have to know that rejection does not means that you're awkward and you're shit, NO, just keep trying and you'll a person interested in you, progressively you'll lose the shy.

Every person is different always there's someone who would likes you. This is just willpower

Thanks. I do find that most ice breakers usually don't lead to much. Then again I've mostly only done them with people online and the people I already see.

Cook soups nigga. Just a pack of chicken breasts + potatoes + carrots and maybe some eggs will last you weeks

K0t id get

oat meal and whole wheat bread for carbs, get the giant tubes of oat meal and flavor them with honey, cinnamon and organic maple syrup the last of which is pricey so use conservatively, chicken, ground beef for burgers avoid meats of which are grown with hormones or you'll grow man tits, canned or vacuum sealed tuna for your proteins, canned backed beans, green beans, peas, asparagus ext since veggies are cheaper when canned usually. Also cut shit out of your diet like soda and fast food.

These are all cost effective means to gaining your protein, carbs, and anything else through your greens. If you've got a green thumb I'd recommend growing tomatoes and potato too.

Attached: Gunsmith cats Rally with FAL.jpg (1183x1640, 184K)

>XdT
Heh you say Kot but I say Not.