So is the whole 'cucked sweden' immigration thing real or is it a meme?

so is the whole 'cucked sweden' immigration thing real or is it a meme?

Attached: 1539353100444.jpg (236x355, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
canadaimmigrationvisa.com/visatype.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's as real as me getting quads

No. Media make it like immigrants are taking over the government or something. It's all swedes. The government are betacuck fags tho. They decide to bring in several immigrants with no real plan what to do with them. The swedes definitely feel this and are not pleased, therefore the "racism" party of Sweden, SD, rose with votes significantly more than the last election, they got about 17% of votes making it the third biggest party. Since all the other parties refuse to collaborate they aren't able to influence the politics

And imo the immigrants influencing your politics and law and other stuff is far worse than ours

you guys seriously need to stop suppressing migrant crime statistics
start deporting those people and do something about malmo while you're at it
also stop indoctrinating your youth so much pls
stop melting those neat trinkets as well, historical artifacts are historical artifacts

Attached: stop.png (451x447, 345K)

Why is a Canadian telling Sweden to stop suppressing migrant crime statistics?

Attached: 1517326787121.jpg (398x604, 66K)

we selectively import families, sweden takes in literal hordes of men without any sort of vetting process

Yes, but it stopped being funny a while ago so something really wild needs to happen there to get attention again.

Attached: rally nohzdeKxVG.png (1280x1248, 658K)

Have you been in a coma for a decade?

Attached: 1536828411743.jpg (348x419, 114K)

It's overblown for sure, people just care MORE about Sweden and Scandinavian nations in general because they view them as "pure", but Sweden is literally not doing anything much different the other Western nations are. Shit, literally 86% of Spaniards support refugees, and the nation with the largest LGBT population in Europe is also Spain. But you never hear people calling Spain cucked. Is because they do care, they percieve Spain as "not white", so apparently them being "cucked" is less meaningful than a nordic land.

Attached: Spain.png (1159x457, 300K)

>something really wild
like people throwing hand grenades?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

inform me, please

Canada takes the immigration sloppy seconds from the US, anyone declined just gets referred to Canada. Justin ”diversity is our strength” Trudeau is your pm. Its over lad. Your entire country is california(yikes!)

inaccurate

Without going into the specifics of policy, do you unironically think we selectively accepted 500 thousand people last year?

to varying degrees

Ouch... One post away

Its perfectly accurate, and you guys also love your Chinese foreign investors/colonizers just like Commiefornia. And you just referred someone to a wikipedia article, what do you know

>Your entire country is california(yikes!)
Canada wishes they had a gdp as big as california lmao

jesus fuck Jow Forums hasn't been as funny as it has been tonight in months
>to varying degrees
jesus fuck what a perfect reply my sides are in agony

I'm trying to think of a nation with a more cucked leader than Canada's........I got nothing.

it has citations

surely there is a vetting process of some sort
r-right?

name those 'varying degrees'
canada has let in so many immigrants that welfare and tax evasion are your #1 and 2 exports respectively

Attached: 1534320633420.png (210x214, 5K)

>like people throwing hand grenades?
Meh hasn't that been going on since 2008?
Also does Sweden have very liberal grenade laws? I might wanna buy a few.

>One post away
From what? End ID?

Attached: minnie may 34305a192d6edd2f3a5.jpg (706x540, 54K)

I can agree with this. We're funny like that.

>Terrorist shootings every other month in the USA
Ain't not damn guvmentz gon take muh gurnz
>One incident in Sweden
WTF SWEDES?!? FIGHT BACK! HOW ARE U ALLOWING DIS IN YOUR CUNTRY

I apologize if this seems low effort, but I am tired and the information is available here
canadaimmigrationvisa.com/visatype.html

It's been going on since they started ramping up their migrant intake, coincidental no doubt

People call spainish cucks all the time

I went to Sweden this summer. Stockholm was covered from head to toes with LGBT flags, and the place was full of gays. I don't know if it's always like that, but golly gee that was horrifying

I believe you but I also don't really care honestly, not that I have anything against them it's just meh. Thanks for the link above.

>I don't know if it's always like that
Quite
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Might have been some gay pride or smth. Still made me uneasy. Not that C*nada is any better in that regard.

Yeah it's a meme, we get along here

t.

Attached: OilEgmS.jpg (600x338, 23K)

In 2013, the proportion of people in Sweden with a foreign background in the age group 0-44 years was 33.3 percent. One year later, in 2014, the percentage increased by 0.95 percent to 34.26 percent. If this trend continues, Swedes aged 0-44 years will be a minority in their own country already in 2031. The development is even faster among younger people than the population as a whole.

So in about 15 years (or less, with increased immigration), ethnic Swedes will be outnumbered nation wide, as it has already happened in Sweden's third largest city, and in many local communities.

Just a few decades ago, Sweden was considered one of the most homogeneous countries in the world.

Attached: 1526994939861.jpg (805x564, 186K)

>if this trend continues

They closed their border and are deporting some mudshits. The mudshit polulation isnt going up anymore.

I never saw that. Not on 4chins at least.

Its bad not gonna lie, but nothing compared to UK, Germany, Belgium, or France. Not even in the same ball park.

That is for the best *if true* however the destruction of their demographics and cohesive national identity is probably permanent to some degree.

They will now always have to deal with the issue of large separate demographic groups, identity politics and the anti-nativist bullshit that seems to go along with it.
Hopefully they can rise above it and do alright for themselves but its hardly ideal.

kot.

EPIC POLITICS THREAD
upboat