He avoids bloat everywhere except his body fat %

>he avoids bloat everywhere except his body fat %

Attached: 7E1BF22D-989C-45A4-9619-B2C3AF10BE38.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Based.

Le boof

> They secretly crave his larded flaps for it

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired hooey, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked "Let me post!".

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

based

body fat keeps you warm in chicongo :^)

saved
tasty

found the hamplanet

Attached: minecraft cringe - drawing by Dragodog25 FC.png (300x250, 26K)

It's true. They're obese, and have pounds of hair on their face, and if they were wise they would be able to to buy a few more GBs of RAM. They'd value their time if they accomplish things.

upvoted

I know this is yet another bait or shitpost but for once I actually agree with that faggot OP. Advocating for less bloat is great but most of the people I've known who did this were fat. And upon telling them that they should maybe take care about the bloat about their body one of them who's also a great friend told me that
>it's not the same thing
I don't understand. I keep my desktop environment safe from the botnet (as much as I can), I also take care of my body(as much as I can). It's literally the same

Attached: 1534681109053.gif (310x266, 132K)

girls love bloatmax

Attached: nZiTtBQ.jpg (480x480, 40K)

> >it's not the same thing
Of course, it's not. Body health is more important than anything.

Based

y-you too

I'm not fat user

Attached: archuser.jpg (700x921, 108K)

friendly reminder to do keto and drop all carbohydrates

Attached: 1473713618647.jpg (490x485, 39K)

oh snap

This guy literally worked his ass off after this pic and dropped hundreds of pounds, which is a lot more respectable than the perpetually hungry skeleton who never worked for anything.

Post body.

dont forget he literally did more work than almost anyone on Jow Forums ever will

Attached: M_tL2CMEmDr.jpg (989x716, 141K)

Based