There's literally nothing wrong with Windows 10 and you're wasting you're time by using Linux

There's literally nothing wrong with Windows 10 and you're wasting you're time by using Linux

>inb4 muh botnet

Attached: 1547788115009.jpg (750x583, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/windows-10-updates-are-broken-again-but-this-time-its-not-microsofts-fault/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ugly UI
>no bash without using a Linux subsystem
>awful text rendering
>bloatware
>terrible high resolution scaling

Literally all it has going for it is good mouse acceleration and DirectX support

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired hooey, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked "Let me post!".

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Attached: 062.jpg (124x126, 4K)

Best pasta I've had in a while, thanks.

NP. Got it from [spoiler]8ch[/spoiler]

*Windows 7

>Pajeetware which spies on you and is loaded with auto-installed cruft
Are you fucking serious? Windows is pretty much only for people who buy a new PC and can't figure out how to install a real OS. The only thing Windows had going for it was exclusive gaymes but they all work with Steam and Proton now.

OMG OP, that image is so funny. I love image macros with words on top of a face XD!!! Where did you get it Discord? Facebook! Post more OP! I'm filling up my windows drive with images like this UwU

[spoiler]sage[/spoiler]

There is literally nothing wrong with learning to code

There are no good operating systems any more. They are only vehicles by which to access and interact with the Internet. Prove me wrong (you can't)

There's a shitload wrong with Windows 10. For starters, you're a user.

Hey Capsoc, your threads have become so low effort lately. Are you not getting enough money, or is MS not checking up on your work?

Anyway nobody is going to stop using Linux because of your low effort threads, and you are probably convincing people to switch. If Microsoft can only afford fifth-rate shills they must be hurting badly.

Here's why Windows 7 is still better than Windows 10:

>No ads
>No spying
>Less bloated
>Just works
>Uses 800mb of RAM when unneeded services are disabled as opposed to W10 needing 2GB
>The entire OS is much more responsive and just snappier. In W10 I press win+e and explorer takes several seconds to come up
>The settings are not a Frankenstein abomination of hodgepodge controls in 15 places

I can keep going

Boomer tier. Kind of like hanging on to Win9X when XP was out.

>Windows
>no spying
lay of the drugs kid

IT RUBS THE UPDATE ON ITS SKIN

Attached: windows10_update_shutdown.jpg (305x314, 15K)

This

>There's literally nothing wrong with Linux and you're wasting you're time by using Windows 10
>inb4 muh gaymes, muh lack of drivers
Fixed it for you

zdnet.com/article/windows-10-updates-are-broken-again-but-this-time-its-not-microsofts-fault/

> Blame others for their own fuck up.

not even "muh games" at this point, support for games is pretty good with steam and proton now

>Support for games is pretty good
Fuck you kys

Attached: YouGetAStar.jpg (477x768, 60K)