you people make me sick

Attached: cianiggers.png (606x289, 34K)

Good.
Stay sick.

>CIA is a race
Try again.

cool story brony

Spotted the CIA nigger

Because the guy made a C compiler and an operating system by himself. You make web apps from Node.js or whatever.
Also you don't know what the word "murderer" means.

nice blog

cant be racist against aliens

k

Have you ever written a compiler?

no but i have a clean record on racism

>no
So shut up

ur gay

Yes, but you also don't have severe schizophrenia.

The day you learn that boiling people down by their races is racist, you will have a quite a shock.

Shut the fuck up CIA nigger

>no
And this is why you face humiliation from Stillman.

I bet this faggot glows in the dark.

I bet you still listen to musics made by someone who raped children or maybe you watch football (the real football not the burger one) and like one tall dude wearing the number 7 on his shirt.
>you people make me sick
Aren't you a little bit too prompt to pass judgement on people when you most likely still like something made by some psycho?

>maybe you watch football (the real football)
What is wrong with watching football?

OP BTFO'd

>maybe you watch football (the real football not the burger one)
Ladies football isn't the real version user, so please call it soccer.

You can leave at any time, if you have a life.

>no but i have a clean record on racism
You're most likely a white supremacist in disguise that keeps patting black people on the back to try to convince yourself otherwise, but you do BELIEVE the white race is superior, thus need to be pushed back to get go equality.

Are you talking about the "non-foot"+"non-ball" sport where large sweaty men get on top of other large sweaty men, making large sweaty man-piles?

Attached: APileOfLargeSweatyMen.jpg (400x258, 52K)

SJWs can not appreciate talent. They just care about opinions
They are truly adult babies

Unironically it's really sad to read about his life. The dude had serious talents and if he had actually good access to mental health services he could have achieved great things.

Cuck

Go back.

>you people make me sick
Good. How can we kill you already?

>make a sport that you don't actually have to use your foot 90% of the match and the main object is not a ball
>call it football anyway
Americans are dumb.

>Ladies football isn't the real version
It came first, your people just stole the name and put on your stupid brain damage inducing "sport" for retards.

Then what do you call the rugby ball

You are a dumb nigger. You are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

Get this shit off by board. Jesus. You guys are going to bring sports here?

So you're a dumb fucking nigger who hasn't written a compiler

American football came from rugby football which can trace it's roots back to at least 1845.
Ladies football (soccer) came later at around 1863.

you are a stupid nigger ape

I'm talking about the American football which came from rugby football. The older sport played by men (and Spartans), and the feminine offshoot known as ladies soccer which is played by women.

It used to be played with a ball in the past (it actually started as a another modality derived from regular football), so it's still called a "rugby ball". But the name of the sport is not "hugball" or something retarded like that, because that's not what the sport is about.

Are you retarded? The football association was created in 1863, the sport is way older. All they did was unify and standardize the rules.

And the men's version was created a couple decades before that, and existed even longer.
Mfw there was always men's football, and later on the faggot ladies version came about.

Greeks used to play a rustic form of football, chinks used to play something like that, they even had to kick the ball into a net to score. And even in middle age it was played in public places on UK. But I don't think there's much point in arguing with a retard that adamantly defends a sport for brainless subhumans, that's all about jumping on other men and throwing a "ball" around, while pausing every minute to hear a more experienced dumbass telling them how to run.

itt: foreign shitters find out the harsh truth that soccer had always been historically the faggy safe ladies version of the sport.

>CIA
>people

That looks gay and very primitive. Why can't americans act like civilized people?

>Greeks used to play a rustic form of football
Spartans version looked more like rugby, and the chinks version probably wasn't even real in all honesty.

>reddit spacing

Stay bluepilled bruh

>Meanwhile games would probably end in a tie when two teams decide to play ladies picnic, and pass ball.
Ladies soccer is really the perfect sport for foreigners. Nobody can get hurt, and ending in a tie means it's really hard for a team to lose, and if a team does lose nobody really gives a shit, because it's only gay shit soccer.

Because he made his own compiler and his own OS all by himself.

Very sad how primitive your thought is, maybe some day, with enough effort, you can learn with us, the first world. Using your raw strength is not always the best solution, especially when you are trying to entertain people. Sometimes you have to use that thing under your hat, my friend.

Found the CIA nigger. Die, scum.

>Much primitive
I usually don't use
>seething
much, but your post is emanating with it.
Why can't you stop being a complete faggot for once in your life, and learn to appreciate men's sports like American football, and Rugby?

>Spartans version looked more like rugby
It kinda looked like both, all they had to do is kick or just carry a ball to some other place.
>the chinks version probably wasn't even real in all honesty.
Well, there are enough paintings around to say that it was very real.

If you think Terry was racist then you know nothing.
I don't look up to him or really care much, but his story is one of tragedy and the reality of what mental illness does to even an intelligent mind.
That's what religion will do to a person. Oh and his crippling schizophrenia had something to do with it too I guess.

Attached: 1524102691579.jpg (960x1081, 125K)

>I'm talking about the American football
Is it, or is it not, the sport where large sweaty men get on top of other large sweaty men?

I heard that some people enjoy watching large sweaty men getting on top of other large sweaty men.

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_01.jpg (900x600, 101K)

No need to be mad about your mental capacity, friend. You can learn how to play real sports like football too, it'll just take a bit more of effort.

I am beginning to notice something about this "sport" of large sweaty men getting on top of other large sweaty men: The large sweaty men are all wearing very tight trousers that clearly and unambiguously show the contours of the men's buttocks.

So do people really sit and watch these large men, wearing tight, form-fitting trousers that show the contours of the men's buttocks, as they get on top of more large sweaty men? Do people find joy in watching this?

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_02.jpg (615x409, 57K)

Here is a picture of the "sport". The large sweaty men are getting on top of more large sweaty men, and they are wearing tight form-fitting trousers that show the contours of the men's buttocks.

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_03.jpg (512x350, 63K)

Here is a picture of more large sweaty men, as the engage in the activity of hugging and touching other large sweaty men.

Please notice extremely tight trousers, and how you can clearly see the contours of the men's buttocks.

I assume there is some "sport" in there somewhere, but I confess that it looks a lot more like something you would find in an ancient erotic Greek poem.

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_07.jpg (448x252, 53K)

It is a sport afterall, unlike ladies soccer
where the players are such bitches that the association had to make them stop pretending that they get hurt.
Plus gay man's ladies soccer is known to have sweaty men play grab ass for a few hours, and it isn't even.part of the game.
I mean it really is perfect for nations like Malaysia though since the chance of injury is slim, and you will never mess up your manicure if you play the "game" as the rules dictate.
>Ladies soccer is the brainiacs game
There's no challenge mental, or physically in a shit game where all you do is pass the ball to each other.
>here's a few pictures where men sacrifice life, and limb in a sport battling it out for a few yards.
Thanks. You're really driving in the fact that the sport is awesome.

Behold the large sweaty man in the No. 40 shirt, as he attempts to impregnate one of the large sweaty men wearing tight yellow trousers.

This, apparently, is a "sport".

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_05.jpg (300x319, 36K)

>Please notice extremely tight trousers, and how you can clearly see the contours of the men's buttocks.
Exactly what that faggot falcon would notice. Queer as fuck nigga.

>Still holding on to the football
Epic. A Malaysian would have just died during that.

>here's a few pictures where men sacrifice life, and limb
Is that what they are doing? Because I am seeing a pile of large, sweaty men writhing and squirming as they all try and get on top of each other.

Where is "football" in this .gif? Or are they getting on top of each other for the pleasure of it?

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_04.gif (400x254, 1.47M)

They are fighting for the ball. Your soccer team would have just sat there crying to the ref.

>Falcon is a complete bitch and loves "soccer".
Not a surprise.

When the emperor is wearing no clothes, you tend to notice.

Unless you are too embarassed to speak out. In this image, I do not see the football. What do you see? Do you notice the three large sweaty men who are on top of three other large sweaty men? Or is this not something that makes you uncomfortable?

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_06.jpg (619x464, 63K)

kek

Football is just an excuse for alcoholics to get shitfaced together and feel less lonely.

The ones that are actually into it are fucking autistic WWF tier retards.

>When the emperor is wearing no clothes, you tend to notice
And when falcon notices he ends up sucking the emperors dick. Embarrassing.

I don't even have any yuroshit football gigs saved. That game is just complete shit.

>They are fighting for the ball.
I see. Can you show me where the ball is in this image?

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_08.jpg (619x401, 243K)

terry did nothing wrong

>guys on bottom are wrestling for the ball
Have you never played a sport?
>Falcon confirmed for being a massive faggot

t.cia

Call me when that thing they call «football» in america become an Olympic sport. Oh wait, it'll never, since the first requirement is to be a real sport.

>Th !e.FaLconO6
I didn't need any more reasons to hate this annoying name/tripfag, but he managed to give me a few more.

>Have you never played a sport?
I have! But my eyesight is not so good, so I am having trouble seeing the ball. Can you see it? How about in this image? Can you show me the ball in this one?

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_09.jpg (500x333, 40K)

>Olympic sports
Wake me up when Olympic team sports are actually any good.

its like saying the usual suspects is a bad movie because kevin spacey is a bit ass grabby in his old age

master angler

That Paradise ass tho

>acknowledging that tripfags or namefags exist
Don't empower the things.

not looking out for trains was a wrong move

>hurr can't find ball in image
Just spit out the balls in your mouth faggot.
You're humor is akin to a foreigner who just learned English. What country are you from?

explain ballroom dancing and synchronised swimming then

Exceptions to the rule, obviously.

>You're humor
*humour
Come on, at least this one you should try to get right.

Iirc the Americans beat the British, and won the rights to misspell English words.

No need to get so salty, user. I am sure that in this "sport", it is all about the ball, and the large sweaty men who get on top of other large sweaty men while wearing tight trousers... yeah that is just completely coincidental.

BTW, when it comes to USAin sports, I support the CityName Animals. Our rivals, the OtherCityName OtherAnimals, are all douches.

Attached: AGroupOfLargeSweatyMenGettingOnTopOfEachOther_10.jpg (441x512, 62K)

Maybe they need more coordination and teamwork than american gayball, so they can be considered a sport, while gayball can't.

leave jew faggot

>BTW, when it comes to USAin sports, I support the CityName Animals. Our rivals, the OtherCityName OtherAnimals, are all douches.
Hats off to you. Just to show you that I have no ill will for your country (a country that my country donates a large sum to anually as per UN regulations dictate for worldwide clean water, and human rights).
I too support "unpronounceable" team name of kabbidi (a sport played in your country).

Or maybe you kept so many niggers to the point of becoming a 56% country, which ended dumbing down your average IQ to the point of not being able to spell words anymore, which is kinda sad. And to think your fathers used to share our blood.

>And to think your fathers used to share our blood.
Spilled your blood, and then made a phone call to drop you weak bitches out of super power status.

>Kabbidi Kabbidi Kabbidi Kabbidi

If it glow in the dark, shift out of park.

You understand that I am not Malaysian, right?

Also, check out these awesome teams, the CityName Animals:

Florida Panthers
Nashville Predators
Anaheim Ducks
Arizona Coyotes
San Jose Sharks
Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Hornets
Chicago Bulls
Memphis Grizzlies
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
New Orleans Pelicans
Toronto Raptors
Arizona Diamondbacks
Chicago Cubs
Detroit Tigers
Miami Marlins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Philadelphia Eagles

I think your country (which I assume is the US) should stop spending so much $$$ on the UN, and start investing that $$$ on education in the US. UN is cool and all, but raising the education levels of the 330 million people might be a wiser investment. Because right now, this is what your TV looks like:

>The CityName Animals, wearing tight trousers, are about to get on top of the OtherCity OtherAnimals. What a tight squeeze! Isn't this the best, folks? I tell ya! Nothing like watching large sweaty men getting on top of each other! Yep!