Just bought this, what am I in for?

Attached: 1000Series-LF-Product-Image.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

Manual labor, apparently.

wtf is it?

looks like a lawnmower engine

Attached: eca.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Damn, is that the new AMD cooler?

a CPU hottener

It's a 10hp 2stroke engine that can be used for anything

White monster

>not buying the 20hp vtwin
Enjoy stalling bogging and no torque
T. V2 master race

>2stroke

Attached: grumpycatno.jpg (500x271, 27K)

sounds hard to make use of
what would be a typical usage scenario? are there diy kits compatible with that or something?

You sure it's 2 stroke? I see oil tank and gas tank. 2 strokes have oil and gas mixed in same tank

You should put in on a go kart bitch would be bad

>vertical shaft
big oops

cant stick it in a go kart

It looks to be 4 stroke that is a oil checker dipper thing on it right?

If you look on the black plastic thing on the bottom, you can see the writing OHV - it stands for Over-Head-Valve. 2 Stroke have no valves. And also 2 strokes are not common in this "Universal Utility Engines" - the powercurve of 4 strokes makes just more sense, and nobody wants to mix their fucking gas everytime. There is only one tank on OPs pic. The smaller "cap" is just some release machinism for this plastic cover

Not with that attitude

Beat me to it

Just take a riding lawn mower transmission and put that in a go kart. they have a vertical input shaft and you even get a reverse gear

Heh I actually have a lawnmower with this brand of engine inside of it, dunno specifics off the top of my head but it isn't the pic.

lmao you plan on going 5mph with a lawn mower transmission?

Yeah tons of lawnmowers have Briggs and stratton engines.

Not always. Some mix for you.

yes, but the oil dipstick is pic related. it needs to reach down to the bottom end of the engine because there is all oil located when its not running

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 22K)

That's not 2 stroke you mong. The valve cover even says OHV on it.

It's all a matter of your pulley/gear ratios
If you have an old mower just swap the engine and transmission pulleys and you'll end up going a hell of alot faster once the transmission pulley is smaller than the engine one, same thing applies if you put on in a go kart