Don't mind me, just being the sexist plug

Don't mind me, just being the sexist plug.

Attached: Xlr-connectors.jpg (1280x752, 110K)

>sexist
that should say "sexiest"

You are like a little baby.

Attached: MS3112E-22-55P.jpg (640x640, 146K)

True, I'm going to be buying some 4pole XLR for a power cable for my amp soon

I want to face fuck Denmark.

Attached: lejtjspbik511.jpg (700x681, 68K)

Is that your buttplug? Faggot.

No, it's right.

America looks appalled.

This is my fetish.

Attached: pub.tmb_.com_ProPin_pics_ProPinComposite-600x380.png (600x380, 70K)

>one bent pin
Heh nothing personelle

>can ship immediately
give it to me baby

Attached: noice.png (867x286, 89K)

America is appalled, by the level of your faggotry.

UH HUH UH HUH

Solder cup. Nigga please. Get the proper crimp connectors. Also your getting fisted on price from digikey.

The company I used to buy from had good prices but you had to do your homework and supply 5 different part numbers for equivalent configurations to see what was available and not ludacrisly expensive.

>had to do your homework and supply 5 different part numbers for equivalent configurations to see what was available and not ludacrisly expensive.
jeezus, what do you do where using these things is actually practical?

Attached: 1547906321113.jpg (256x256, 18K)

posting the best connector ever invented

Attached: 1527296999674.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

those 30+ pin connectors are absolutely a nightmare to work on, aviation shit uses them a lot.
These are the real deal tho

Attached: cch_pr_iec60309_plug_connector_520.jpg (520x520, 99K)

>Get the proper crimp connectors
they fail within weeks when crimped

This shit is ugly.

Attached: commercial-electric-av-connectors-y732757-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 33K)

not as painful as pic related
you fool, my camlocks give me 400A/phase at 3 phases

Attached: Socapex-19-pin-connectors.jpg (190x137, 4K)

I've only ever seen surround sound amps, soundbars, adat preamp expansions and mini disc players use these.

Nah, it's kinda fragile. RCA is a better connector.

Crazy how the interface that physically cannot supply any power is only used in devices that use other means to power speakers.

Attached: preview.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

What i mean is, its cool and all that you could technically say record 32 channels of audio using only 4 of these cables with the right equipment, but outside of pro audio situations like that and a few niche things, is adat really that common? minidsic is basically dead so the only time i ever see these outside of a studio is meme soundbars and surround sound amps.

I cant think of a single thing outside of this where these pop up, unless they are used in video editing or something and im just not aware..

I thought pro video tends to use shit like sdi and cat6.

>adat
What ? It's just optical S/PDIF. It's pretty common to see in digital audio equipment like A/V receivers, home theater stuff, and what have you.
It doesn't have a lot of bandwidth though, so it doesn't support a lot of modern surround sound formats.

Oh, i know em as adat, its a holdover from the days when adat tape recorders were used in recording studios, one of these cables used to run from every 8 channels of a large mixer into an adat tape recorder/player.

The bandwidth is fine for audio, its like 48khz at 8 channels, basically higher than CD quality.

>The bandwidth is fine for audio
Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that more modern formats like Dolby DTS want more bandwidth than S/PDIF can provide.
HDMI has mostly taken over since it offers more bandwidth for audio than S/PDIF, but you'll still see the optical connector on a lot of devices that doesn't require that much bandwidth, such as soundbars.

BuzzFeed:
>here's why using xlr is sexist

Did you just assume the connectors gender?