Very fresh install, within the last few hours

very fresh install, within the last few hours
going to make a dark/hackery style desktop

Attached: 2019-02-02-003250_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 316K)

stop using this site as your personal blog you tripcoding redditfag

>tripcoding
I don't see it pal

Attached: kitty.jpg (584x657, 231K)

>h-here i go

>arch

either way he's right. this post is fucking shit

jordan we all know you don't have friends, but why the need of posting everything u do to Jow Forums ?
what are the impulses? maybe an underlying psychological condition or the need of approval ?

Attached: 1532878944401.png (497x359, 117K)

>Chrome
>KDE
>Konsole
>Scrot
>4885

Jordan you are a massive fucking fag. This is the most cringe shit I've seen in a while. Who the fuck uses KDE in $current_year? Do you love being a goodboi for Jewgle? And lastly, this triggers me so fucking much, but you don't fucking need to install scrot. Just run "import fag.png", 99% of the time you probably have imagemagick installed. Why people install scrot is beyond me, completely useless package. And why the fuck didn't you bind that shit to keybind? does every screenshot you take seriously include an open terminal with scrot running on it?

And what the fuck are you doing with 4885 packages installed, on a FRESH INSTALL? this is insane. Fuck you Jordan.

Post blackarch install jordan.
also I love you jordan.

Post tummy pic and i'll send you .5 ETH, Jordan :3

fuck you whore
don't do it jordan!!!
she is trying to trick you, you can only be mine, i will not let anyone else take you from me

It's jordan, I gues he forgot to use a trip in the post or something.

is this THE Jordan?

No, it's just some attention whoring queer.

It is installed.

uses Arch, cant figure out how to use chromium ungoogled hahaha try again you fucking noob faggot

uses KDE (facepalms)

Lmao

jordan, pls wear your trip so I can filter you, thanks

hey jordan when will post nudes? im having trouble jerking off here.

Nice blog, retard.
Why are all archfags obnoxious redditors?