Pajeets leadership in CEO positions of fortune 500 companies is stron-

pajeets leadership in CEO positions of fortune 500 companies is stron-

Attached: pajeet.png (914x663, 328K)

Pol

In a time when they are (apparently) compulsory, arguably, Microsoft got best pajeet

why the fuck is Google; one of the biggest companies in the world, somehow incapable of developing features for their numerous products?
Literally all they do is pointless redesigns every 6 months to move sidebar objects around or make it look more material design and that's it.
Their product line is left to rot in terms of features, they're much rather put effort into "projects" that never become a real thing.

Why the fuck is youtube and gmail still so fucking shit?
Why do they have x3 different chat apps that are all essentially the same?
Why do they make hardware products and then leave them to die with no hardware support?
Why is chrome still so fucking shit with no standard of living improvements or power user features?
What the FUCK is Google's fucking problem?

They're an ad company, not a technology company. They're doomed to failure and it will happen much sooner than people think it will.

thats what happens when your office is a literal playground for adults and you let the pussies who work there manage themselves.

This. Pitcher should be whipping and beating his employees like he would lower caste in India

It's BS that this is a thing.

The enterprise world of finance, legal and whatever has had tech people with precisely no faith in whatever CEO vision has been around since the 80's and that was just totally normal.

That's what happens when jews execute 4 of your board members in "accidents" or "suicides".

I interviewed at Google. I've never touched Go but I'm trying to fit in and all so say at the lunch group "so you guys write Go, I'd be keen to learn that" and all looked confused. And a guy goes "Go? Wat? What business uses Go??". The guy who made me implement BFS on a whiteboard in Javapoo had literally no idea Google invented this language and like eight people in the room seemed to agree with him.

Attached: Google.png (1321x588, 206K)

They actually build working prototypes, and sell them to companies white box.
Almost everything they made ends up sold/licensed off to companies with Google on the back end.

>They're an ad company
Wrong, they’re a social advocacy and surveillance company largely fueled by defense dollars. It was not until recently that the blue haired transgendered freaks who work there started realizing this though.

>dubs
Yes, please, I want Google to die

>Why the fuck is youtube and gmail still so fucking shit?
Because despite the bitching YouTube is still the market leader and normies go there instead of BitChute
Because despite the bitching Gmail is still the market leader and everybody has a Gmail account atleast for the Play Store
Some pay (yes PAY!) Google for the "privilege" to use GSuite and Gmail, how fucked up is that???
And when Google raised the prices per user these normies say uh ok I will pay because Google is professional, I sure love Google
>Why do they have x3 different chat apps that are all essentially the same?
Hobby projects, they don't give a fuck about chat apps, they already control and survey all information, though ads, gmail, and machine deep learning, controlling chat is peanuts for them
>Why do they make hardware products and then leave them to die with no hardware support?
Because people already pay for Android for the "privilege" to be spied
>Why is chrome still so fucking shit with no standard of living improvements or power user features?
Because people still use Chrome despite being shit and despite the spying
>What the FUCK is Google's fucking problem?
Google doesn't have a problem
You think Google is a technology company
Google is a spying and goyim control company and it's doing an excellent job
The Google cock has entered thought the average normie's ass and is about to get out of the mouth yet they say, boy, the big jewish google cock surely hearts but I surely love to feel connected and I have nothing to hide and I won't use competing products which are superior (eg yandex) because they are controlled by not approved companies or nations

Google is pure evil

Valve are essentially the same except they cull stuff internally before it gets into the wild.

Are people so naive that their CEO's "vision" matters to them in 2019? This is not a cult, as a company it has no other purpose than making money and maybe incidentally more money.
I won't elaborate further because anons are going to say I'm a commie nigger retard.

They must be really smart if it took them so long

Google actually is a cult. The employees call themselves "Googlers".

>machine deep learning

Attached: 8xI06el[1].jpg (333x250, 10K)

>loo (lol) -sing vision in their CEO's vision
lmao, just make singularity like nigga what else is there to think about lol

Tech bubble is popping in less than 10 years.

>competing products which are superior (eg yandex)

Attached: 1436358495383.jpg (484x544, 109K)

More than enough time to reach retirement.

Yes please, after the big race war I hope we default back to the agrarian society model

>tech bubble bursting any time now!
>AI winter is afoot!
>sell your possessions and repent, Fimbul AI Winter is coming!
>any time now
>you'll see the second coming with those living eyes that now gaze at me
>and the rich engineers will be thrown into the darkness where will be crying and the gnashing of teeth
Wishful Jow Forumstards don't even realize that the bubble is barely starting to get blown.
Barely-supervised robot learning for generic tasks like sorting, language models exceeding human expert level in some tasks, nearly-photorealistic "photo" generation and alteration, easy to use massively parallel algorithms for "throw money at it until it works" solutions - those aren't even in the "bubble" yet.

You brainlets could do some research before making your predictions.
Jow Forums is wrong more often than random choice would be.

Attached: 1533998932583.jpg (960x960, 104K)

>caring about your CEO
>caring about anyone else than you FLM
>not just doing your job

>mentioning Jow Forums
Rent free.

Attached: 328DA228-6006-41DF-BEF0-D206BDCF7B3D.jpg (640x640, 102K)

This

>be a normal person who lost his passion and will to change the world a long time ago
>doesn't care about anyone else
>just does his job
sad

>all stocks dropping
>people buying new tech less with each day
>we're nearing the next big recession which will happen in the next decade and hit hard
>nah bruh just invest into tech
Want to know how I know you're the one who hasn't done any research? Also
>anyone who I disagree with is Jow Forums
Kill yourself you fucking leftist.

Absolutely this. The Microsoft Pajeet isn't functionally retarded like his predecessor. Aside from Windows Advertisements x10, he's doing everything right and more. Google Pajeet however is a hack fraud who should be removed fast.

Who could be behind this post?

Attached: 1416347598222.png (604x618, 18K)

DESIGNATED CEO

Windows is at an all time low in quality.

Is US now counting on Pajeets wining tech war with China for them?

This won't end good.

Just hope hamburgers won't use nukes on their way down.

Attached: pai-bio-page-10242018.png (200x240, 81K)

>Vision
>Company culture
>Making the world a better place

stop these memes please, just do the fucking job or leave, the only vision for a big tech company is to keep being relevant and generate money for its shareholders, everything else is just PR

>manage themselves
You obviously don't know much about Google if you think that's the case.

There's endless layers of middle management and micromanagement in the company

>people buying new tech less with each day
>we're nearing the next big recession which will happen in the next decade and hit hard
Delusional Jow Forumsfriend

Because when marketing people take over, the product-development people get pushed aside. Google already has a monopoly on many things, so developing their products isn't going to make the company any more successful, only milking profits from established ones and making sure they aren't overtaken by a competitor will.

>Google's CEO is a Pajeet
Well fuck that explains Pie. What is it with Indians and bloated UIs? Is XP to blame?

Some company is too big to fail in many ways.

obsessed

>Just hope hamburgers won't use nukes on their way down.
Why would you hope that? There's plenty of places that could use a good nuking. I just hope we get some retaliation strikes in return. Lord knows our population centers need a good cleansing.

Wrong. The only reason people like m$ pajeet at m$ is because he allows them to work using macbooks, while only m$ products were allowed before. No joke.

Wut? More?

>Jow Forumsbanter

Attached: 1543356241789.jpg (456x810, 27K)

the anons making those pics could do great things in life with that creativity instead of shitposting