Is anyone else here cursed with headphones. Like after a year with every single pair of my headphones...

is anyone else here cursed with headphones. Like after a year with every single pair of my headphones, no matter how well i take care of them or how good they are the cord becomes sensitive and if i move it around it goes to one speaker. Also mods this is not tech support im just curious why it happens and if its just me

Attached: C3.jpg (500x490, 48K)

Because headphones are fundamentally garbage and you should never pay more than $20 for them.

buy two pairs at once
open both boxes
check condition of both sets of headphones
put one away in a safe place, use the other as normal
upon failure, check if the headphones in the safe place are still working

if they're still working, you're not cursed
take better care of your headphones

well shit dude i guess my roommates wanna hear my vore webms 24/7

where do you get them from? i don't know any sources of vore animations

rule34.xxx

They are all trash. Cheap or expensive it does not matter. They can't last longer than a year with heavy use, if even that long.
This.

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (1500x781, 86K)

thanks, i'll check it out later
sure sucks having fetishes most people find disgusting/strange, so they don't show up on 99% of sites

So change the cable? If you are using cheap headphones without replaceable cable they are generally crap but it's easy to make them accept a standard 3.5mm plug...
So you are just cheap and incompetent

Get headphones with detachable cord. You can replace the cord later for cheap

nvm i figured it out

what?

this happens over time when the cable is excessively bent too often, especially near the connector

consider a 90 degree cable or adapter, and headsets with replaceable cables

Attached: 90 degree.jpg (750x750, 127K)

Literally me. I end up spending like $40 a year on headohone cables.
Someone save me from this hell.

Attached: 1548994217233.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Imagine being so useless you can't even fix a headphone cable once a year

Buy Stax and stop running over the cord with your chair.

Have you tried not being a fucking retard?

90 degree connectors are the answer.
They easily last 10 times longer than straight.

Sadly most cheap headphones some with straight connectors, no doubt to make people buy new ones.

Buy earbuds and headphones with replaceable cables. I bought some Shure 846 iem's and I'm looking for a good over ear headphone that doesn't hurt my tiny ears.

Stop buying trash headphones. If it doesn't have a detachable cable it's guaranteed to be disposable trash.

I don't have this problem.

Attached: 1527817873790.jpg (3456x4608, 1.82M)

wtf

Attached: 1549113718429955.gif (444x250, 1.03M)

Three years ago I bought a Steelseries that came with two detachable cables. No problems since.