Monitor size and coffee + pancakes also i'm always sleepy

I ate 4 pancakes today. I also drank 3 coffees and some water
and i'm wondering what monitor size is the best for x resolution
i have 1 1080p 24 inch monitor and 1 23 inch monitor and i think that 24 inch is too big.

I'm very tired and sleepy everyday and i wonder how can i fix that
I tried quitting caffeine but it didn't help

Attached: 1547189655074.png (1200x1678, 2.78M)

>I tried quitting
Of course that won't help.

you need to quit caffeine for a week for your tolerance to get low enough to reset. You might have sleep apnea though

Dude I stopped with coffee for 4 days almost died from the headaches

that's too many coffees. you need to pace yourself.

i'd recommend a 1920x1080 65" monitor

>Gradually went from 5 cups a day to 1
>Whenever I drink it I feel anxious as fuck with all the symptoms of anxiety attack swarming me for hours
Yeah fuck that shit, happy I'm almost done with it

Sounds to me like the problem is more so the pancakes. By all means, keep having pancakes, but have something else with actual vitamins and minerals with them in the morning. Having a huge plate of sugar will make you crash in no time.

ok I will eat something else with vitamins
I ate 1 apple today should i eat more?

Throw in a glass of juice and some water throughout the day as well. I prefer apple juice but whatever should work.

What I've noticed with myself is that once I started making omelettes in the morning, alongside 2 cups of coffee, I've had plenty of motivation and energy, so I would recommend the same. Typically I put bacon, onion, and green pepper in mine. Apples are great, I always have one on the side or as a snack. And like said, you'll want juice. I try to have at least one glass of OJ and milk every day.

Cute Karen.

ok im gonna buy some juice

nice pleonasm

oh wow i haven't had pancakes in years

Attached: reimu-pancake.webm (480x480, 1.76M)

I hear ya. Take excedrin. It helps with the headaches, and also has caffeine, so it helps with the withdrawal, without reinforcing your habit of making the coffee, pouring the coffee, etc. It takes me about 2 weeks to get through the headaches. I get off caffeine sometimes for a year, but then I always go back. *sigh*

Soft butt.

Cute butt

>1920x1080 65" monitor

Text will look like a nightmare on that thing.

Go with 4K for a 65" monitor. Unless your using it excursively for TV and movies 1080p looks terrible at that size.

She isn't real.

Your face isn't real

>i'm always sleepy
you can fix that with sex

Don't know about the topic, just wanted to say that I want to fuck Karen

Attached: b09ae2417dd3b5a7f13d793eb5b72ef8.png (1000x1399, 1.63M)

The topic is Karen is super cute

lmao what a thread.
>carb loading and sugar from syrup
>high tolerance to caffeine
why am i always tired senpai?

No but my boner is

i want to save the white future with karen

Attached: 2809beb7c285675dacb2095e08b910b6.png (1678x1200, 2.15M)