What are your thoughts of using Windows server as your main OS instead of just using it for server uses?

What are your thoughts of using Windows server as your main OS instead of just using it for server uses?

Attached: windowsserver.png (1740x920, 19K)

but why

install gentoo

this is why

Attached: 5.png (1072x267, 35K)

Attached: 6.png (363x507, 16K)

use ltsc

ltsc faggot

Attached: dfgdf.jpg (323x346, 40K)

this

So Windows Server makes file manager easier than regular Windows 10?

Why when you can just use LTSC for better experience.

It's great. LTSC may be easier OOTB experience and it's more compatible, some software does not run on Windows Server just because the installer simple does not support it. You can often get around this if you are not completely brainlet. Other than that it's better than any other Windows release.

Attached: Windows.png (2560x1080, 2.42M)

What terminal is that?

use ltsc instead
lot of jew manufacturers drivers refuse to work on server

no u

nobody is going to install your meme distro

please tell me how to do all of that

Attached: yer a wizard.png (1060x1060, 1.94M)

Do all what?

If they still do server core look at that.
If it works why not, you could also use a install to compare what to remove if you already have 10 installed. The windows recovery drive you can make, how does it fit on a small drive.

explorer theme and transparency

Google "how to install windows store apps on windows server 2016" and go to some github page with a powershell script.
then install gentoo

Hardware support isn’t the same, and changes in the kernel impact gaming performance

>changes in the kernel impact gaming performance
post sauce you ass pulling faggot

Attached: 1544422840199.png (720x540, 500K)

I use the same thing I use on my deployment environment. Just use Linux senpai, Desktop Linux has come along a really long way.

Speaking of server version, is the 'call mothership every 2 minutes, spy through camera and keylogger'-telemetry disabled on it?

I’d rather choke down a bone dry dog turd with Xi Jinping dressed as Winnie the Pooh paddling me with an aids infested paddle.

install a GNU/Linux distribution

Only if you run production web and database server while gaming on it