twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

c'mon Jow Forums you're grasping at straws here

>op questions aesthetics in 2019
>posts a 1007x762 photo

based trips of truth

still better than linux

big deal. more trivial shit. piss off.

you idiot it lets me guage the black levels of the laptop screens at bestbuy

On linux you can customize every single aspect of it.
On windows you're stuck with this shit.
At least you don't look at it for too long

There is literally nothing wrong with it and if it really triggers your autism so much just disable it.

>1007x762

The fuck. Is your computer from 2005?

What is it supposed to look like? Present solutions not problems.

Kill yourself.

Attached: file.png (1600x615, 365K)

The cave opening looks like the profile silhouette of the food critic in Ratatouille

>Present solutions not problems.
Dumb logic.

Attached: serveimage.png (720x400, 2K)

>I'm too retarded to solve a simple problem
brainlet detected

people that use windows do productive things instead of tweaking minor things that don't matter at all

>he thinks this problem is simple
Your mind is shallow

Your mind is addled with down syndrome. Retard.

What's your point?

show your idea then

oh wait it's going to be some pixelated 90s nostalgia

There are GNU/Linux machines that have the exact same aesthetic as whatever OS you're running right now.
As the other user already pointed out to you. So your statement is provably wrong.

Unless you meant to say
>still better than DEFAULT linux distros
Then at least it makes sense. It's still debatable though.

i3 lock is a good candidate

Attached: file.png (720x650, 956K)

Bloat. Use slock nigger

you mean after they tweaked major things that prevents you from being productive? like auto updates and the spying, the bloatware hogging you resources reducing how well you machine performs. literaly reducing your productivity?

>fedora instead of gentoo
>2.6.x kernel

Attached: puke.png (680x680, 687K)

>Gentoo
>Not linux from scratch

what the fuck ass resolution is that op

Attached: 250px-Track_Terrorizer.png (250x277, 67K)

>This setting only applies to Enterprise, Education, and Server SKUs.

>Uses windows
>Doesn't use LTSC

OP is a self-righteous faggot ho is too busy complaining to hear himself

Yeah Windows is a joke, what's new?

Pic related, it's muh proposed solution that I made in paint in 5 minutes which is clearly infinity better than the Jews at Microsoft can do.

Attached: cool.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

It's a fucking remote desktop connection Dah

It’s my ESXI window running Plex on LTSC.

>using windows for a NAS/Server
That's even worse

What about multiple users, retard?

This looks like it's designed for a phone.

I don't windows at home because it is such a clusterfuck. I just have to put up with it at work at an org where the cost of enterprise licensing will never ever be justified.

>2019
>not owning a monitor with 1.3215223 aspect ratio

Embarrassing..

Attached: cooler.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

What about domains?

Attached: coolest.jpg (567x1080, 357K)

It looks fine to me, most of the mobile ux ported to pc has been good with the notable exception of forced online which was reneged

>makes it slower to login
>i-its an improvement

How is this any better???

Attached: dele.jpg (760x449, 74K)

I can't even figure out how to change it, I can on my home install but my server install it's like nah fuck you guy

On the home version you can uncheck picture and use a solid color, I guess I have to just make a blank png of my favorite color >_>

Attached: wtf.png (1920x1080, 606K)

Attached: coolester.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Attached: rt.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Do you not know what a domain is?

How is that any different to linux? just type the username and hit enter
It isn't.

Are we talking about UI design or just shitty windows design?

Attached: vvvv.jpg (1024x516, 75K)

>That picture
Fuck me, remember when websites consisted of a navbar, maybe a sidebar, and some content. What the fuck happened.

Attached: Coolstar Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11 to iOS 11.4.1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>flagship
Just shut the fuck up

We grew up

>we grew up
Yeah into a bunch of brainless manchildren who need big pretty pictures to look at instead of reading text and actual content.

ibm.com/plex/
This site is fucking shit
Reasons:
when you get on the site there is this white and blue striped thing, I don't want to look at the flag of Greece or Uruguay. 2. The red bar on the top it shows you how far into the page you are like look at the side of the page on the scroll bar it's a waste of time. Another reason is that why the fuck is the font so big I get that new web design is designed for retards who can't read and stuff but holy shit like why do I have to scroll down just to read the "title" of your article. And the blue background is stupidly bright even with the brightness turned down. And then the IBM thing in black after you scroll down more why is it that I need to scroll like crazy for all the lines to disappear and then I have to scroll the circles into place and and scroll the edge of the "B" into place when it fades in. And then it makes you go to another page to keep on reading, why not just make it a single page? Oh yeah it's because the people you are designing this site for would go to another site if they saw the scroll bar was smaller than their monitor. And then there is all this wasted space on the 2nd part where it's all blue again you could have put so much more information there. And then you go past that and you see this whole "mankind and machine" and there is tons of blank wasted space on the top and bottom of it, for what reason? Is it so the retards reading this page have time for their brains to cool down from all that reading? And then it goes down even more to teach you about their font and stuff and it's all like okay but why have it be 3 blocks that are all in a zig zag down the page? Last time you had us look at your font it was in the middle of the page so you didn't have to look everywhere for the next letter. Why have us learn about your font twice? And the font for this part is retardly small why have all those different font sizes for the people with ADHD reading this page? (1/?)

Attached: garb.png (1270x708, 60K)

They're not even using their 10 pound jquery to correctly scale

Attached: file.png (992x537, 34K)

t. beachphobe

I always thought it look like gru from despicable me

Holy shit

>log into phone with only a username

Attached: 1508218781062.png (800x750, 63K)

(2/?) Isn't that grafix dezign 101 make sure it looks unified not like some fucking spazatron 9000 made the site? And then it scrolls down to "Distinct Details" Why even have this shit? You showed us your logo like 4 times already but now this time you can scroll it vertically and with some extra shit at then end. Why? And then you can type with the font and shit but like why? What does it do? If you are trying to advertise your font just and say it on your home page and then provide a download link or something. Ant then the next part is about like their HQ or something I don't know and again all the pictures are scattered about the page like someone dropped their photo album. And there are lines and shit going through it with letters in a font completely unrelated to the font you guys are talking about Why have that? It's filled with wasted space and unneeded stuff also there is like 2 or 3 different font sizes. And after that there is another typing thing, why have 2? Below that is something about the "right choice" and it has tons of waste space. The right choice would be to take the cock out of your mouth and ass and make a good page design and not some bullshit. And then you have some more horizontally scrolling fonts, but this time it tells you what kind they are and why not just show us a small sample and not make it as long as a bus. And then there is more letters scattered all over the page and fuck shit fucking IBM, then another horizontally scrolling text again about cognitive engineering, The "engineering" who made this page was clearly had his brain engineered on crack and was hardly even functioning.

Attached: garb2.png (1280x1048, 56K)

as a designer when i see text in input field thats not vertically centered i get diarhea

Looks like shit, Pedro.

Alright hater

Imagine pic related but it's aligned properly, the colours are nice and there is the option for letters

Attached: coolgay.jpg (567x1080, 312K)

(3/?) Next page, page 3 is same of the same bullshit. Then on page 4 there is this giant fucking "G" that makes itself giant in relation to your browser height so even if you zoom out all the way it's still fucking massive and has no reason to be that big. More typing shit and then a giant ass fucking "0" but it's one of the zeroes with a dot in the middle so it looks like the creators of the sites brain and the rest of the zero is his ass hole. That too sizes in relation to your browser and you know what the entire sites does that so your always looking at some oversized shit like IBM ego person making this site. More typing shit, more scattered photo shit, then you get a periodic table in ascii and then you get a giant fucking angle that goes up like 9000 pixels on the side of the page with a bunch of arrows constantly spinning for the web designer to find the next cock in his collection to deep throat. and then there is some more uneeded java or something that comes out of nowhere and shits up your page when it could have just as easily been just but that makes too much scene so you gotta do it the hard way. Next page is more of the same shit and it finally tells you get plex 3/3 fuck you ibm 3/3 more like 0/3

Attached: garb3.png (1240x1512, 97K)

>no emergency call

Attached: qsw2ea.jpg (720x910, 138K)

my favorite part is that if you shutdown a passwordless user account the login screen is bypassed next boot up. and its been 5 years yet they still havent fixed it

Attached: coolooc.jpg (567x1080, 309K)

How/where do you see the wifi strength trash design dude

Give up.

>m-m-muhhh wee-fee
let me guess, you are an american paying $60/mo for a 128MB plan?

It is pretty awful, I have to say

I dunno my mom pays for my phone, I can use 2 GB data 4G LTE per month but home internet connection is limited to like 1 TB or something which is plenty for an American

I was checking screen lockers for Linux and most of them suck ass. There was one that just blurred the screen and another one fucking showed which windows were open.

Attached: me smart.jpg (275x183, 9K)

physical access to a machine = your lock is worthless anyway

???????????????
Looks fine to me. What's your problem?

Its called reg edit

This guy was showing i3lock-fancy. the regular i3lock is just a white back ground that shows a ring in the center when you type a key and it turns red if you enter a wrong password.

I'm well aware, I'm talking more about privacy.

I don't really get the sku between 2016 and 2019 either they're both windows 10 block. Just a couple feature differences. Total bullshit.

>literally cant even read